Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?  (Read 1151 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?
Why do you make a choice that both do have to exist to start a business?

To start a business we need a planning. If you have a big idea you will not be too difficult to determine where your business is going. The plan is the most important thing in business because it can determine failure and success.

And capital is the realization of your plan, without the capital of your business plan will not happen. To find it safe you have to have a big capital, because of 99% if you have a good plan and have a big capital then your business smoothly and under control.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

The main desire, the rest can be found. The main thing is to try yourself in different spheres and not stop at failure, and then the money will come.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

The main desire, the rest can be found. The main thing is to try yourself in different spheres and not stop at failure, and then the money will come.
First step is always the hardest.Really, it’s about preparation. Where you’ve got the business idea, you get that feeling in your stomach and you get all excited.Then you raise money to fund the idea.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

I suppose that big capital is more important when you are starting a new business. Money are all-important for any kind of business, no matter how good or bad idea you have. Because you can realize everything with big capital but not only with great ideas.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

I suppose that big capital is more important when you are starting a new business. Money are all-important for any kind of business, no matter how good or bad idea you have. Because you can realize everything with big capital but not only with great ideas.

If anything the evidence shows the opposite, every year there are many businesses that are created with a lot of money but without any idea that is original and most of them fail, you do not have to look too far away, concentrate on cryptocurrencies look at icos, there are many projects out there that are not very original and are only derivative of some other project and you will see that those coins most of the time do not of have a lot of success, but if a coin brings something new to the table that coin has a big chance to become a success.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

You will need to have a good idea of the kind of business that you want to set up and at the same time you need enough capital though it all depends on the types of business that you want to start. All in all you will need the two for you succeed in your business if you really want to succeed in your business. So I say both is paramount in other to have a very successful business.
ereme

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

Starting a business on your own and running it successfully is a great achievement. Not every business is successful and not every businessman knows how to successfully run his business. I think only great ideas make it successful.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:28:19 AM by tinystone26

It is more important when starting a business for me  is having a big capital than big Idea because having a big capital can make more idea in business while having a big idea without a capital can't make your Idea into a business. It is hard to people like here in my country to make a business because of them have no great job to work to create their own business..

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

If you want to start a good and resilient business you will probably needed it both...  Big Idea is important in starting a business if you want to win against your competitors you will probably needed it... You success will depend much with how good your idea is and planned it is...  Having a bussiness is not easy as what we are thinking and you will need also a big capital to establish your business and also because in starting a business you will faced a lots of cost so as a starting point in your business you will needed it also...  Both of this is hardly needed in starting a business...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

big ideas without capital will not be achieved, large capital without any idea also will not be profitable. both complement each other but have a capital more important because if you don't have an idea then it can support the ideas of others and give aid funds.

You can go faster to complete the project. Big capital, in turn, facilitates the execution of ideas, because you do not have to earn money to apply them. I do not seem to have an easy answer to this question. A good idea will allow you to attract investors
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

They are both needed to open a great business.
You have to come up with something new so it would be in trend and you also need to have a huge capital to make it great or at peast make it look nice so the customers would be attracted to it.

Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

The most important thing is the team. Even ecли you have a revolutionary idea, but you alone, without support and assistance, gives out, more lions lions, nothing to visit will come out. Just as with the money. Ecли you have money, but no reliable partners-a great chance that you just, cheated or thrown once.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

The most important thing is the team. Even ecли you have a revolutionary idea, but you alone, without support and assistance, gives out, more lions lions, nothing to visit will come out. Just as with the money. Ecли you have money, but no reliable partners-a great chance that you just, cheated or thrown once.

For me i prefer for a big capital because in business money is more important and iit is really need when you do business. When you have a big capital your profit on it are big too. And that's the reason I choose big capital than big idea.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I would rather to have a big idea rather than a big capital because no matter how small your capital is as long as you have the big idea to make big then it is good. Even though you have a big capital if you don't have any idea on how to make it successful then everything would be useless even your capital. It only leads you to bankruptcy.

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

About 100,000 people start their own business in Australia and New Zealand every year and around 40% are out of business by the end of the year and in less than five years almost 77% closed down their business or failed miserably or declare as gone bankrupt. The next five will bring down yet another 22% of the surviving business concerns.

I think a business fails because of a number of reasons combined. However, money cannot be the primary issue these days when funding is easily available for promising projects.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I think that "Big Idea" or in other words well-composed, well-developed, determined by deadlines, sustainable, feasible, precise, concise and innovative idea which has a huge potential for application in that particular business is more important than "Big Capital". The idea I have described can easily attract the required capital. Great example for "Big Idea" is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, just look how brilliant idea can bring needed capital into business. Capital can be borrowed, if you have "Big idea", you can borrow "Big Capital" and be profitable despite of high interest rate for your loan, but if you do not have a "Big Idea" your "Big Capital" will not be that "Big" in short time. Also, I have to mention that if you have "Big Capital" and do not have any ideas, you can buy "Big Idea" from someone other, for example you can invest your "Big Capital" in promising cryptocurrencies.

BTC
korolevot

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

What is the success formula or the tricks of trade which can actually define a successful business? I think it is all about having a unique idea and correct implementation.
grishin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Is it possible or is it a foolproof formula for success in business ? Where and how is it available? I think every business has its own requirements.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Isn't it great to have them both? Because for me, what's the use of having a big idea if you don't have big capital for it? Likewise, you will just be wasting your money if you don't have big idea. So IMO, both are necessary to start a business.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

If I had to pick, I would rather choose big idea.
If it is a grand, unique and beneficial, it will surely prosper to your market. Having a big capital without an idea will only put the money to a waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: