Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the right time to trade, or wait until the market returns to normal?  (Read 403 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

If you are going long in your investment. Then I suggest you buy today. What I mean by going long is that you will just buy coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum and just let it sit in your wallet for a considerable amount of time and what for the price to go to the moon again before dumping them. Right now day trading is very hard specially for us casuals because of the huge risk involved.
Prices of all altcoin are very cheap at this time and long term investment is the preferred choice of all investors. I'm sure the bear market will end this year and buying at cheap rates will be your chance to make a good profit next year because I have great confidence in this market and the uptrend is about to begin.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

The right times to trade is now because all coins was dump from 70% to 95% from the top,  so all coins already in oversold and will be more easy to push. And when many coins going up all the times high,  we should avoid FOMO and greedy by take profit and put the profit in others asset.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

The best thing you can donow is use the fundamental analysis to forecast the price of the market but you can't do that I will advice you to switch to long term form of trading buy when dip and sell when the market gain some pump cause day trading is not advisable to all who are yet to be much experience in crypto trading.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

for now the market price is very difficult for me to predict, because it is difficult for me to be able to analyze prices, and lately it is difficult for me to get a profit, exactly what I get is defeat, what is your solution to be able to deal with the market price situation which is very difficult for me to predict, can a trader who is proficient in trading can share his experience in trading for me?

I am not that proficient as a trader but it would be better if you just continue trading and learn from your trades. If you are losing then try to find ways so that you can at least minimize your losses and then much better if you would have an idea then when you are going to buy and sell and not just buy and sell blindly. I think there is no exact right time when it comes to trading because whatever market it is, you can still earn from it because there are coins that are still going up even if we are in a bear market.
Sure, learning is not a bad idea but at least for someone who wants to learn and gain experience from any market, they should not be doing it with real life funds as they could just paper trade or demo trade. Test your skills, get to know if you are good enough and not just assume things.

Trading is a profession and just like you have with other profession, you undergo examinations for a lot of reasons which is for self-assessment most especially and that is where you will get to know how good you are. It is one thing to learn and it is another thing to assess yourself to know if you are ready.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

for now the market price is very difficult for me to predict, because it is difficult for me to be able to analyze prices, and lately it is difficult for me to get a profit, exactly what I get is defeat, what is your solution to be able to deal with the market price situation which is very difficult for me to predict, can a trader who is proficient in trading can share his experience in trading for me?
You should try to development your knowledge on how to trade professionally first before putting your hard earned money into trade. If you are a wise trader you will understand that cryptocurrencies market is a way of transferring wealth from the impatient to  the patient one and you should find out the group you belong to. Remember that now is the right time to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because in years to come if you are patient enough, you will makes profits.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Actually, the best time to buy your coins is during red market since the price of the coins are very low. Don't wait for the green light to turn on before buying, it might be too late.

But always remember to choose right coins. Look for news and updates.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 08:55:15 AM by Ararbermas
Merited by Daboy_Lyle (1)

Well all crypto currency nowadays is cheap which is good to buy but make sure as well the coin you want to buy or want to trade for short term is so volatile so that you can obtain quick profits on it.  And when it comes long term in my view  this is the right time to accumulate while the market is not awake especially if you want to become profitable !, because honestly this is a big opportunity to buy cheap and to multiply your money in the future instead of waiting when it returns to normal.  because surely market will fluctuate again after .
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

As an old advice says, never catch a falling knife. Majority of crypto markets has been a "falling knife" during this summer. However, the situation now seems to be more stable and ready for buying in again. And btw. you don't have to predict price, you only have to define an appropriate time to exit the market while sticking to money management rules.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

I advise you to stop trading because you're experiencing difficulty in it.
We're in the bear market and I'm see everyone here is also not doing good in trading and those who's claiming to making lots of money today are most probably very experienced traders
So I don't think that someone will simply share their "trading secrets" because they don't want others to know it, just saying.
Also you can read some subjects like 20 rules in trading from same section of the forum for some knowledge increase

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Well all crypto currency nowadays is cheap which is good to buy but make sure as well the coin you want to buy or want to trade for short term is so volatile so that you can obtain quick profits on it.  And when it comes long term in my view  this is the right time to accumulate while the market is not awake especially if you want to become profitable !, because honestly this is a big opportunity to buy cheap and to multiply your money in the future instead of waiting when it returns to normal.  because surely market will fluctuate again after .
That is the great thing about the current market at the moment, which I believe makes a whole lot of them an easy buy as far as I am concerned. We really cannot tell actually how things would turn out, but for now, we are still on the verge of waiting to see what would happen with bitcoin with respect to possible breakout upward which would most definitely help a whole lot of the market in this case into at least spiking as they get the space to do so. Like you said, to be able to get the best from this market, what is important is to try as much as possible to have some patience and strategy as long as it comes to trading the market.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

As an old advice says, never catch a falling knife. Majority of crypto markets has been a "falling knife" during this summer. However, the situation now seems to be more stable and ready for buying in again.

People only know that it is a falling knife after the price has been going down consistently for a longer period of time. It's extremely difficult in this market to define the right dips to buy and the right peaks to sell.

Last year was quite a hectic year in terms chart analysis on the way up. From $2000 to $20,000 every $1000 increase in price was said to be the peak to sell according to "chart gurus", but those who did have lost badly. The same "chart gurus" said that nearly every serious dip this year was the right one to buy, and they were wrong again.

The only thing you can do to hedge your risks is to buy/sell with smaller fractions at a time instead of going all in or all out like how most people here tend to do.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

To wait for the right time would mean waiting till forever which might not come. Its true that the market at this point is faced with another increased uncertainty but in the real sense, I have never seen any time that uncertainty has eluded the crypto market even the time of the all high period that happened in the late 2017. The point is, for a trader, every time is the right time depending on the objectives that needs to be met and that should be the goal not be distracted with the current happenings. For me, so far I can afford it and ready for whatever the outcome would be, I am sure going in for it.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

The market will not move according to your wishes, so in other words we must be able to adjust market movements and choose the right coin. Check news and updates for each coin to get valuable news. Market conditions are indeed very difficult to predict but behind all that there is still a lot of excellent growth potential.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

In my opinion, if you have no idea about analyzing it, you should just come back when you have an idea. There are so many people analyzing a token, so we don't know which one to believe. Your own knowledge is always true, even if it's wrong.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

I am not an active trader so I only buy those altcoins when the market is in red for more than 3 days and if my favorite altcoin losses its value for more than -15% to -20%, that will be a go signal for me to grab that altcoin. I am contented with more than 10% gain and take it as a profit but still, I will continue observe the market when is the best time to sell it for a bigger profit. Technically, I only go with the flow and a swing trader because of this unstable market. The key is your patience and right timing when to sell and buy. Just keep reading crypto news because it will also give you a signal when the bears or bulls will attack.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I am not an active trader so I only buy those altcoins when the market is in red for more than 3 days and if my favorite altcoin losses its value for more than -15% to -20%, that will be a go signal for me to grab that altcoin. I am contented with more than 10% gain and take it as a profit but still, I will continue observe the market when is the best time to sell it for a bigger profit. Technically, I only go with the flow and a swing trader because of this unstable market. The key is your patience and right timing when to sell and buy. Just keep reading crypto news because it will also give you a signal when the bears or bulls will attack.
You definitely make a reasonable point and move which every inexperienced or careful cryptocurrency trader and investors must abide on in other to make profit instead of loosing. However, I will advice you to apply fundamental analysis by compare prices of past market correction.

jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Actually, the best time to buy your coins is during red market since the price of the coins are very low. Don't wait for the green light to turn on before buying, it might be too late.

But always remember to choose right coins. Look for news and updates.
What anyone should be doing as long as they want to trade is to always have a buying strategy, selling strategy as well as strategy for a stop loss. Whoever does not have any of those should not be trading at all. This is the reason why a lot of people tend to fail hugely when it comes to trying to trade because they heard there is a chance to hit some big bucks as the case may be.

Anyone who is not a good trader, should be looking at long term investors, as you cannot eat your cake and have it, it is either you know something or you do not and I wonder why people tend to always want to bite more than they can chew out of greed sometimes.

I agree with you that every trader should have a specific strategy in buying and selling, when to buy and when to sell. Also, consider plan B in case plan A fails. Remember, cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. In case, the market drops further, what are your plans. Should you sell to avoid further loss and buy other significant coins or willing to wait until the next rise? These are some aspects that need to be considered.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

Right now is not the right time to "trade" in short term deals, if you are doing daily trading or if you buy and hold for couple days and sell it is not the right time to do it. However, if you want to do long term trading right now is the most perfect time you can find.

People all around the world keeps saying "I wish I got into bitcoin when it was couple bucks" but they are missing the cheap price of bitcoin and almost everything else as well and they think they will not be upset about this one. If you purchase coins that do not worth what they used to believe me when they break the ath prices you are going to have like 2000% increase in your investment and that means even a small investment into them would mean a major improvement for your life.

I have been collecting many coins that dropped insanely, not putting up huge amounts but putting up like 50-100 dollars on each of them would mean 3-4 thousand dollars when they go back to high levels again.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

pull out from the market, take a holiday, come back a few months later.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: