Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟  (Read 24301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

We want to give our users to pay the way they like, but we also want to motivate them to use TASH. So we’ll make sure that paying for travel services with tokens will always give benefits compared to paying with a credit or debit card. The price of a hotel room or excursion in TASH will always be just a little bit lower, and the fee for a travel business will be lower, too. This way, both travelers and businesses will gain an advantage. Besides, the only way to earn a cash-back reward on purchases made with our TripCards will be to use tokens on your account.
The idea is great, you could take the experience of other projects in this sense, they usually pay a small part in BTC to attract the attention of possible promoters and the biggest part in tokens.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

The beginning is already laid. And we hope that a wide potential will be noticed, and the team will collect enough funds for the rapid development of the project. I also like the stimulation, to more use the ecosystem of the token.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
TianaStam

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

The beginning is already laid. And we hope that a wide potential will be noticed, and the team will collect enough funds for the rapid development of the project. I also like the stimulation, to more use the ecosystem of the token.
What is this 'ecosystem of the token' you are talking about? This word is from biology, what does it has together with crypto products?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

What is this 'ecosystem of the token' you are talking about? This word is from biology, what does it has together with crypto products?
Probably, here mean the economic system. Functionality and stamulation of the use of the token. Naturally, this is a good direction from the team for their project as a whole.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dave Brunun

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

I joined this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners perform the idea.  Good luck DEVs!
TianaStam

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Probably, here mean the economic system. Functionality and stamulation of the use of the token. Naturally, this is a good direction from the team for their project as a whole.
In the sense of economic system everything stays on its place. I think every project should to be care of this.
TianaStam

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

The OP, on which stage the project is? I'm really interested to join, but as I see now you suddenly became silent, so there is no info how everything is going.
Efishaw

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Connecting travellers with service providers for efficient and affordable service by the use of the block chain technology is a great idea.
TianaStam

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

Connecting travellers with service providers for efficient and affordable service by the use of the block chain technology is a great idea.
I thought the main idea of the project is to combine all necessary traveling things in one place, like booking of hotels and rent a car in one place, but not connecting travelers as some social network. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Wow first time am seeing an ICO related to travel and travelling service. Its a nice idea will look into the project and see how i can partake in the project development. By the way do you have a bounty program?
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

The Smart Trip platform will not only provide an extremely wide range of services - from boat rental to safaris, but will also become a real knowledge base. This is a brand new travel model Smiley
OzhogCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Wow first time am seeing an ICO related to travel and travelling service. Its a nice idea will look into the project and see how i can partake in the project development. By the way do you have a bounty program?
It is wonderful! Previously, to plan a truly successful trip, the tourist had to rely on himself and spend dozens of hours of training: guidebooks, tourist portals, reviews, testimonials from real clients, housing reservation sites, etc.
And now everything is much easier
OzhogCoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

I thought the main idea of the project is to combine all necessary traveling things in one place, like booking of hotels and rent a car in one place, but not connecting travelers as some social network. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I also think that the second option is more accurate and correct. In my opinion, you have well explained the essence of this project
TianaStam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

I also think that the second option is more accurate and correct. In my opinion, you have well explained the essence of this project
Yes, the point is only on what stage the project is, as I see the author is not so active in the discussion, but I would like to know how everything is going with realization.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

This project is one of the most promosing ICO's in I've seen in recent past. You guys have a really wonderful team. I'm happy that I've joined this wonderful project. This ICO has a great potential and sure will be a success..!!!
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Good night, fellows! I wish your plan runs successfully.
Watchful idea, outstanding business.
TianaStam

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

So about connection between trallvellers, is it going to be the part of the project? I wander how everything will look like in final, like Booking.com site where people just share their opinion about hotels and places or mare like a social mat work where people will be able to share every kind of info?
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Hi again Smiley
I`m currently between campaigns, I`m considering to join your team. Can you tell me for how long will bounty last?
So about connection between trallvellers, is it going to be the part of the project? I wander how everything will look like in final, like Booking.com site where people just share their opinion about hotels and places or mare like a social mat work where people will be able to share every kind of info?
Nice question, classic site or site with social network characteristics, where people can wrote about their experience, share photos and videos, make comments and friendships. I would like to hear answer on that question.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

I really like the idea of ​​the project. I understand that the platform will be global and immediately all countries will not be able to add, so I would like to know from which continent the platform will begin to operate. And I would like to know if I can use the platform on my old smartphone with the version of android 4. Thanks.
Beli BG

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Hi again Smiley
I`m currently between campaigns, I`m considering to join your team. Can you tell me for how long will bounty last?
Nice question, classic site or site with social network characteristics, where people can wrote about their experience, share photos and videos, make comments and friendships. I would like to hear answer on that question.

Hi Barbut , We would be honored to have you on board. Our bounty campaign ends 25th of July, so feel free to join us.

About question asked by @TianaStam and you , sure , our Smart Trip Platform will have lots of social characteristics:
- Trip Chat an instant messaging system that will be used together with a more traditional system of messages and can come in very useful when parties (a trekking guide and a tourist, for example) need to discuss the details of a proposed service. One of the key features of the Smart Trip Platform will be its chatrooms - group chats dedicated to different cities, countries, specific attractions and national parks, or events. Users will be able to create their own chatrooms and act as their moderators.
We will also have a rating system - Private users can earn likes by posting valuable and correct information about attractions, transportation, and so on, by writing reviews, or fulfilling small requests posted by other users. Top-rated users will be able to participate in arbitration commissions and resolve disputes among other users and get reward for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: