Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟  (Read 24298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Hi again Smiley
I`m currently between campaigns, I`m considering to join your team. Can you tell me for how long will bounty last?
So about connection between trallvellers, is it going to be the part of the project? I wander how everything will look like in final, like Booking.com site where people just share their opinion about hotels and places or mare like a social mat work where people will be able to share every kind of info?
Nice question, classic site or site with social network characteristics, where people can wrote about their experience, share photos and videos, make comments and friendships. I would like to hear answer on that question.
I'm much more interested how the site is going to look like and how do they plan to combine all of that? The project is promising to be huge and I'm afraid it would not turn into a simple pop - a lot of talks, but nothing in the final.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beli BG

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
Merited by Barbut (5)

@TianaStam

Our developers are working hard to achieve our goal - Smart Trip Platform Alpha. In the same time we are working on beta version. Your question is really good cause no one can imagine how everything is going to look and that makes us unique, but we need time and funds to do that successfully.
TianaStam

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

@TianaStam

Our developers are working hard to achieve our goal - Smart Trip Platform Alpha. In the same time we are working on beta version. Your question is really good cause no one can imagine how everything is going to look and that makes us unique, but we need time and funds to do that successfully.
Well, I do not know, if even you guys do not know how everything will look and functionate in final what participants of the project should expect?! I think you should to work on the project's presentation just to not look scammy, you know Wink
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 11:39:39 AM by Anycrypt

I think the travel industry is a very interesting and popular topic!I think the Trip platform can provide favorable conditions for travel,both to suppliers and to vacationers.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Do you have some partnerships with travel agencies? I think there is a potential in marketing in that area.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:36:40 PM by olamidey

Travelling can be fun, you will get to meet new people, see new places, new cultures, strange language but on the downside, if not properly planned it would be stressful. That's where the smart trip project comes in, it will help you travel smart without any stress. Whether for business or for pleasure, travelling would be made easier once you use the smart trip platform.
All parties involved in making your trip successful, would be brought together under one ecosystem.
You can also try EON gaming network. They into the distribution of games. I recommend.

TianaStam

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Do you have some partnerships with travel agencies? I think there is a potential in marketing in that area.
As I understood the platform is going to join many results from many traveling agencies to a person could chose what suits him and his budget the most.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

I have visited WC in Russia , i hope i will be able to plan my entire trip to Qatar on your platform cause i had to use many sites and platforms for planning my trip to Russia.
Miaci

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

What do you plan after ICO? I hope you will hit good exchange cause i made my contribution.
sujeecool

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?
Good luck team  Lips sealed Lips sealed
TianaStam

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

I have visited WC in Russia , i hope i will be able to plan my entire trip to Qatar on your platform cause i had to use many sites and platforms for planning my trip to Russia.
Wow I envy you and your trip, but you are totally right, to plan a trip today you need to use many sources for that and spend a lot of time on the computer and stay your private information on many sites. It is going to be great if Smart Trip will join everything in itself and a traveler will save his money and time.
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

The tourism industry block chain project will have good development space in the future. Smart Trip Platform is worth your expectation.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Travelling can be fun, you will get to meet new people, see new places, new cultures, strange language but on the downside, if not properly planned it would be stressful. That's where the smart trip project comes in, it will help you travel smart without any stress. Whether for business or for pleasure, travelling would be made easier once you use the smart trip platform.
All parties involved in making your trip successful, would be brought together under one ecosystem.
You can also try EON gaming network. They into the distribution of games. I recommend.

like doing a tour but not accompanied by a guide, it would be very confusing if you were in a foreign place.
smart trips come to provide solutions for our trips to be more fun and without feeling confused.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Just one suggestion, you should add PADI diving centres to platform. I have tough times to find partners for diving, and it's forbidden to go alone on deep dive. If it's possible to find random partners before going on diving destinations that would save a lot of time and money!
TianaStam

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

Just one suggestion, you should add PADI diving centres to platform. I have tough times to find partners for diving, and it's forbidden to go alone on deep dive. If it's possible to find random partners before going on diving destinations that would save a lot of time and money!
Random partners are going to become the key for the success of the whole project, because the bigger choice the platform can suggest than more popular it will be.
tuananh9858

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

hello Smart Trip Platform Bounty.
I join Content Creation Campaign: video/ blog
I think this is a very potential project. I have read the whitepaper and found the team very talented. The team and everyone worked together on the project.5ting
nikitasomov

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

Hello!
I join the company twitter and facebook.
I really liked the project, I'm sure we will achieve great success! good luck!
TianaStam

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

hello Smart Trip Platform Bounty.
I join Content Creation Campaign: video/ blog
I think this is a very potential project. I have read the whitepaper and found the team very talented. The team and everyone worked together on the project.5ting
Hello!
I join the company twitter and facebook.
I really liked the project, I'm sure we will achieve great success! good luck!
Could you guys stay the link of the project to me here? I joined only Telegram group, but would like to see another sources. Thank you!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

@TianaStam

Thanks for all the answers in this topic. I`m glad to see that you are working hard on this project and I invested some money into this. This project can be huge one day, I don`t plan to earn from this after the ico ends, I plan to hold this tokens and maybe one day I will be able to use them for some good trip around the world, it will be a joke one day if I can pay whole trip around the world with just couple hundred dollars invested now Smiley
Good luck my friends Cheesy

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

The main challenge is how to make this revolutionary technology gain mass adoption among travelers and service providers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: