Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

I ceased to cry for a long time. Already the condition of hopelessness is also not present either crying or emotions. I am quiet as an elephant

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

All cry. The powerful falling correction of the price laid nobody aside. My assets fell several times and I cry every day
no need to cry, cry can't restore everything. Crypto now often ups and downs and is very bad, but believes that the market will not be forever like this and surely in the future it will rise again, so if you still have coins it is better to hold it until Crypto is stable, if you release you will lose again.
Currently the price is still in the normal stage even though the price is quite far from the highest price. but as you say, if we don't need to cry, it's better to think about how to use this condition to take advantage in the future.
I'm sure if the market will rise sooner or later so you can't sell at this time but buy.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

The market is gradually recovering, but we can rest assured that the coin will grow, do not be too daunted will affect your psychology. Please be patient

Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Yes, I am absolutely sure - now you just need to calm down and not think about the negative. After all, in any case, the situation will gradually improve over the next few months. Of course, any investment has certain risks. But now the crypto market creates excellent opportunities for prospective investments, since next year prices will start to rise in price.
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

An inspiring point that shows reality and without questions cry does not take us anyplace, in actuality we make edgy desires and circumstances of dissatisfaction and this gets from the dread of being in the crypto. Maybe there are no answers for manage fear when all is said in done, yet there is plausibility of changing independently and hence we can discover less cries identified with the crypto.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

Well , I don't blame them and will only encourage them, simply because many don't really understand how this work but are in just because a friend told them is a rich quick investment and they end up getting their fingers burned , so there is room for them to cry out and see if there is away out.
But unfortunately no, so they need to bear the lost and move on.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

The more you take the risk, the more you gain. Without taking any risk ,you watch others gaining ,and you knock your head on your laptop. Grin
Risk need to be taken in a way that it will not loot your life.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Yes. If you can't handle the lost go out to the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency does not want people who cried over a little things. If you can't handle any lost then there is no business for you. In every business you take you are taking a risk. For you to gain profit you must take a risk.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

no need to worry, crypto will be fine, because I am pretty sure that the crypto market will increase. because crypto is a good revolution for the future.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

Suffering now about losing money - what's the point now to worry and regret about the past. I am sure that you need to calm down and work on the development of a new crypto earnings strategy.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

I actually absolutely aid the following final decision, if you actually frequently express that your community includes all improperly crypto, in that case not surprisingly it can be terrible, plus if you carry out a little something in making crypto-currencies nearer to people today, in that case, crypto-currencies might be greatly regarded above at this moment.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

I actually absolutely aid the following final decision, if you actually frequently express that your community includes all improperly crypto, in that case not surprisingly it can be terrible, plus if you carry out a little something in making crypto-currencies nearer to people today, in that case, crypto-currencies might be greatly regarded above at this moment.

Having a community would make crypto a steady output for new technology. Increased prices inside the market would be logical.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Those who want to work or invest money in crypto currency should understand how dangerous this world and only after that start doing this!

Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

We should not cry for lost profits, because cryptocurrency will give us another chance to earn good money. I believe that the market will go up.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

always instill confidence in yourself that crypto has a very good future and is starting to be accepted in various industries in the world

Supersonick

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

We should not cry for lost profits, because cryptocurrency will give us another chance to earn good money. I believe that the market will go up.
That's right, the market will definitely return it`s positions, the main thing is patience! And you should never panic, because rash actions lead only to losses and the red market!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

always instill confidence in yourself that crypto has a very good future and is starting to be accepted in various industries in the world
It does not always help when you look at what is happening in the market. Now probably the best thing is not to look at the situation on the market.
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

People should have confidence when they trade. Having confidence brings more thoughtful actions on a trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

The market is gradually recovering, but we can rest assured that the coin will grow, do not be too daunted will affect your psychology. Please be patient

gradually and surely that the market is recovering and many will grow only need time and no need to panic in this situation.
the time will come and be patient of course.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

but the confidence comes with the wait, now the market is declining, the price of coins continued to fall to the lowest, no one can rest assured waiting for me, me too, I always check prices My pennies are holding. I know that will put pressure on me, but I lose too much capital and become more afraid.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: