Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think of These Alts  (Read 299 times)
Rubesmatic (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Wanchain, ICON, and AION will all work together.  I keep hearing great things about the tech, the goals for the tech, and the strong development teams behind them.  Is it silly to start a portfolio buying those three alts?  If BTC bounces back, I would think those coins should all rocket up along with it.  They don't seem like coins which would fizzle out and "die".  Does anyone have any thoughts on these alts or the strategy of getting in all three?
-Rubes 
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:23:32 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Rubesmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

Yeah, they seem to hold their value but not really part of any headlines.  If one of them can catch, maybe 2 or all three can.
Atleast I got them after the post ICO dip..knock on wood but worst case it looks like I can exit with a few bucks if I ever wanted to abandon the positon.

I'm sure some people that have dug deep into the alt world would know more and I'm certainly new to alts.  Thanks for post!
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Yeah, they seem to hold their value but not really part of any headlines.  If one of them can catch, maybe 2 or all three can.
Atleast I got them after the post ICO dip..knock on wood but worst case it looks like I can exit with a few bucks if I ever wanted to abandon the positon.

I'm sure some people that have dug deep into the alt world would know more and I'm certainly new to alts.  Thanks for post!
I'm sure you realize when you put out a post like this you will get these type of responses. There are plenty of good projects that haven't hit the mainstream yet. That's why there is money to be made. Finding the diamond in the rough is what it is all about.
Rubesmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

Ofcourse!  Not about to run and sell.  There's so many alts and people privy to certain ones..hoping a fellow investor that is looking at the same things as myself manages to see this and chimes in.  I still see those three mentioned a few times on each thread asking "What Alts Should I buy". 

A convincing BTC bounce will drag these up from the $2 range to around $10 and ofcourse the wild projections say $30-40+ over 5 years...if these get to $10 that would be a sweet victory.  Holding and trying to max out the opportunity just like everyone else.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Wanchain and AIOn still have enough room to glad you with some xx, ICON is a bit overheated token. AION will run mainnet soon and Wanchain just started their journey and there are too much epic news in future. So my answer is yes - these coins are really good to invest.
Rubesmatic (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Thank you Mrs!  Going to keep accumulating and hopefully one or more of those hits big.
Best of luck with your trades.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Wanchain, ICON, and AION will all work together.  I keep hearing great things about the tech, the goals for the tech, and the strong development teams behind them.  Is it silly to start a portfolio buying those three alts?  If BTC bounces back, I would think those coins should all rocket up along with it.  They don't seem like coins which would fizzle out and "die".  Does anyone have any thoughts on these alts or the strategy of getting in all three?
-Rubes 

Wanchain and AION are good and are keeping bitcoin value during dips. AION is having volume even on DEX like Forkdelta and IDEX.

ICON is out of my portfolio.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

-Rubes 
I think this is a good idea. For example, I have in my portfolio AION and ICON. And also I am thinking of buying Wanchain
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Never heard of them... What are they exactly?
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

Yes. All those coins are very good coins and I hope those will have a huge potential. I have invested on all these three coins. But not in big amounts as in BTC , ETH or Neo. Hope these coins give me huge return.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

I bought AION when the price $2 and still hold it till now, i know this project will be huge later and give me good profit, i see the founder of AION Matthew Spoke always make update in their official youtube and he is look very professional to development their project. I have prediction the price of AION can be going up to $15 -$20 in the last of this year.

pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Marinecoin time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Taking a moment to read it may change your life. The MarineCoin team dropped 20,000 free coins to the top 20,000 applicants performing some simple tasks. This means that all 9 billion pre-mined coins will be distributed for free! Check it out here: marineco.in
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Frankly speaking I have not even heard about these coins and thus I suggest you to stay away from these. Go for coins that are in top 10 on coinmarketcap.
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Not sure I have ever heard of those coins myself, which is a red flag! But when you look into them try to look at the technology they have released and where they stand in their roadmap. Do they have any accessible proof of concept? That is what I look for when investing.

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I'm sure you realize when you put out a post like this you will get these type of responses. There are plenty of good projects that haven't hit the mainstream yet. That's why there is money to be made. Finding the diamond in the rough is what it is all about.

I advise you to pay attention to the projects: Neonexchange, Nebula AI, Metronome. I am sure that in half a year these projects will be in the mainstream, and early investors will receive huge profits.  Wink
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

-Rubes 

I am only know about wanchain and Icon. Its good coin, and if they are work together that will be great for crypto ecosystem. I am already start to collecting WAN because I am believe that coin have good future and potential to earn big profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Equivalent to the gold rush of the year, everyone came to the gold rush to see who can find the high-quality project and find gold. This is where interest and motivation lie. And hopefully there is a rich future here.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

AION has a high potential, this coin can be boom anytime. Wanchain is just going very well. I haven't any hope on Wanchain but now I will be a good holders of wanchain. This coin also a very good coin, you may trade with them.  Good luck

baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

-Rubes 

Wanchain, Icon and AION are on my portfolio at this moment.

I have more than 40% of my entire budget between those 3 altcoins, trust me, they are gonna make more than x10 during this year.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: