Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading and spending Cryptocurrencies with Elegance  (Read 102 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:17:57 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 08:34:29 PM by KingScorpio
Merited by RYXES (1)

I was today at my local copyshop and paid for 6 letters of copies the price was 0.3 € i then had an idea since i am so involved in crypto why not do some personal social work for it now.

so :

I asked the employee of the copyshop weather he takes cryptocurrency

he said no

then "i said i would have paid you at least 20/30 % extra"

then "he said i am afraid here in germany we are unfortunately never going to progress there" /note so this is germany with japan and russia one of the top cryptofriendly countries in the world.

now here some marketing knowledge for you:

the small businesses suffer a lot from uncertainty and competition that the central banks cause through their perfectionism.

they constantly have to compete with each other via marketing etc. this is where you have to understand the strength of cryptocurrency and cryptoeconomics.

it gives them stability. people running a family business need that a lot.

so just offer them a bonus.

he was then interested and i showed him the waves plattform app on my smartphone.

do that all, and it will help a lot,

the proposals in this forum with propaganda to knowledge defenseless of small school children thats spineless you will be hated doing that. /note it was proposed here in this forum, dont do that do it the elegant way.

most importantly dont be cheap and greedy motivate them with a bonus

now bitcoin is completely useless here as you cant pay 0.5 € in bitcoins, but, waves plattform assets have low tx. costs and there is the way cashing in profits.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: