Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN] Midas - innovative shared masternodes service. Passive crypto-income  (Read 842 times)
Trevor - Midas (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:02:02 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 01:37:03 PM by Trevor - Midas

Midas is a platform for passive crypto-income
https://midasnode.com

Our goal is to make an easy way to earn money in crypto with any initial investments or even without any.

The first step is a shared masternode service.
Masternodes are high risk high reward investment. With our service you do not need to buy whole masternode to make money on it. Therefore you can invest small amounts into many great projects to diversify your portfolio.

Midas provides the best service on the shared masternode market because of many innovative features.

• Instant-shares. Buy a share from a working masternode to start getting payments right away. No need to wait for queues to form or exit masternode. Easy in and out.
  • PoS+MN pool. Invest in a pool and start earning immediately from combined income from MNs and PoS.
  • Reinvestment. Allows you to use earned coins for share increase by compound interest.
  • BTC investment. Invest Bitcoin to get a portfolio of the best high ROI masternodes on the market. It provides stable income and decreases risks.
  • Private masternode hosting. Choose a masternode you like and Midas will make sure it is working correctly and consistently giving rewards.

In 2 months of work we increased our team from 2 members to 7, created a community of 2000 members, installed over 350 masternodes, added 30 coins and we are just starting.

Our short term goal is to create a website, on which our experts will analyse new masternode coins using our formula. That will help our investors to make effective financial decisions.

Right now we are developing fully-automated platform for shares and, later on, different types of crypto-income (PoS, bounty, mining pools, etc.). There are many ways to make a consistent passive profits and Midas aims to gather them all.
ETA for MN shares - May 2018th.

After platform release Midas is going to develop a coin for inner exchange activities. A new token will be a gateway between multiple services, which will be run on smart-contracts.
ETA - August 2018th.

E-mail: contact@midasnode.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/htAkd5v

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

I like your service. I am new in MN thing and I had to spend a lot of times to understand the whole thing. You are doing a great job. MN+POS concept is very nice and seems profitable to me. I will wait for your website to be released. And your service will analysis new MN coins thereby will save our time and efforts.

What I like about your service:

1. Very friendly support
2. Honest and accurate monitoring of shares
3. Regular payment
4. Reinvestment option
5. Early (instant/anytime) withdraw

irfantastic000

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

I can recommend this service. I had around 650 spare CropCoins after they changed the MN collateral from 2.5 to 5k. So I invested 650 Crops and selected No for reinvestment. I wanted to see the payments. So in around 18 days I have a new balance of 500 crops which I can sell or reinvest.

I would recommend this service. They are good and reliable.
inspieneosols

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Hi all!
    We need a full fledged Payments Paid track-able service like Midas could. Profit sharing in the subscription for reward is wonderful. I prefer you to launch this service soon.

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Hi, it is written here https://imgur.com/a/Lp4I7  , you have already installed 300 Masternodes..I thought , it is a new service , who did pay those Masternodes costs ?

MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

Hi, it is written here https://imgur.com/a/Lp4I7  , you have already installed 300 Masternodes..I thought , it is a new service , who did pay those Masternodes costs ?

We have been working for three months and occupy a leading position in this niche. You can find more details in our discord channel. Welcome!
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

I read your announcement and I like your idea...Everyone wants to earn and buy tokens for supernode is very expensive ... I wish good luck to your project and will follow it closely .
sponte77

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Hi,

I have been investing with Midas for 2 months, they have been excellent.
Their instant shares are great and the pools with staking and masternode are cool.
Regards

Santiago

Midas is a platform for passive crypto-income
https://midasnode.com

Our goal is to make an easy way to earn money in crypto with any initial investments or even without any.

The first step is a shared masternode service.
Masternodes are high risk high reward investment. With our service you do not need to buy whole masternode to make money on it. Therefore you can invest small amounts into many great projects to diversify your portfolio.

Midas provides the best service on the shared masternode market because of many innovative features.

• Instant-shares. Buy a share from a working masternode to start getting payments right away. No need to wait for queues to form or exit masternode. Easy in and out.
  • PoS+MN pool. Invest in a pool and start earning immediately from combined income from MNs and PoS.
  • Reinvestment. Allows you to use earned coins for share increase by compound interest.
  • BTC investment. Invest Bitcoin to get a portfolio of the best high ROI masternodes on the market. It provides stable income and decreases risks.
  • Private masternode hosting. Choose a masternode you like and Midas will make sure it is working correctly and consistently giving rewards.

In 2 months of work we increased our team from 2 members to 7, created a community of 2000 members, installed over 350 masternodes, added 30 coins and we are just starting.

Our short term goal is to create a website, on which our experts will analyse new masternode coins using our formula. That will help our investors to make effective financial decisions.

Right now we are developing fully-automated platform for shares and, later on, different types of crypto-income (PoS, bounty, mining pools, etc.). There are many ways to make a consistent passive profits and Midas aims to gather them all.
ETA for MN shares - May 2018th.

After platform release Midas is going to develop a coin for inner exchange activities. A new token will be a gateway between multiple services, which will be run on smart-contracts.
ETA - August 2018th.

E-mail: contact@midasnode.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/htAkd5v
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

anyone that isn't a newb try this and be able to withdraw money?
-Lani-

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

I see a lot of good stuff for this project so Im in
Trevor - Midas (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

anyone that isn't a newb try this and be able to withdraw money?
We processed more than 400 withdrawals by that time.
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

Any news lately?
choeau

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

How do I get started.
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

At first you need go to our Discord channel https://discord.gg/cFpB3ef and read all the information. If you have any questions you should write to Nakinas, he will answer you.
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

I like your service. I am new in MN thing and I had to spend a lot of times to understand the whole thing. You are doing a great job. MN+POS concept is very nice and seems profitable to me. I will wait for your website to be released. And your service will analysis new MN coins thereby will save our time and efforts.

What I like about your service:

1. Very friendly support
2. Honest and accurate monitoring of shares
3. Regular payment
4. Reinvestment option
5. Early (instant/anytime) withdraw

Thank you for your mark! We are very grateful to you for your honest feedback
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I can recommend this service. I had around 650 spare CropCoins after they changed the MN collateral from 2.5 to 5k. So I invested 650 Crops and selected No for reinvestment. I wanted to see the payments. So in around 18 days I have a new balance of 500 crops which I can sell or reinvest.

I would recommend this service. They are good and reliable.

Thank you so much, we have a lot of updates, it will soon become much easier
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Hi all!
    We need a full fledged Payments Paid track-able service like Midas could. Profit sharing in the subscription for reward is wonderful. I prefer you to launch this service soon.

The service is already running, visit our Discord for more details. https://discord.gg/cFpB3ef
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Any news lately?

Of course.
We launch fully automated service for passive crypto-income in this month (or July maybe)
And we add new types of investments - ICO pools, BTC Fund and so on
So, we`ve got Twitter account where u can find the most relevant information about Midas. Sorry for long answering
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

How do I get started.

figured out the service?
MidasDevelop

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

How do I get started.

Join us on Discord and firstly read #start-here topic. https://discord.gg/cFpB3ef
If you have any questions, please write to us here, on Discord or Telegram https://t.me/midas_investments
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: