Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Okay, but I still dont understand how token value will go up? What kind of return I will get if I keep this token for long term? I am thinking from investors point of view.
I think you will get more tokens if you keep them because of their bonuses. And their value goes up because of the activities they do and if there is much ask for Bitfence then the value of it will rise.

Okay, but from where they will give this Bonus tokens?
Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

Sorry for so many questions, but I not getting this info from whitepaper. I am expecting BITFENCE team's response here.

These are very good questions, I think the mining-tokens are only generated after the mining and then sent directly to the miner. But these are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong
Yeap, I agree with Anilg's question. Me also have question, What about unsold tokens? Are they going to use as a bonus tokens?
If you scroll down on their website you can see the answer to this question as they say ''Token sale contract, following OpenZeppelin recommendations mints tokens on purchase, so there wont be any unsold tokens".

"No pre-mint, minted on purchase". That means that the BITfence Team create the Token directly when you buy it and will send them directly to your ETH address?
That means there is not going burn because there no unsold tokens are generated. But still question is here as Anilg Asked like below:

Okay, but from where they will give this Bonus tokens?
                   Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.

That is the funny bit you get people scamming calling themselves hackers. There is a think line between scamming and hacking. Unfortunately with the crypto today scamming is more dominant.
Who is that confused person Huh. Bitfence can defend our systems from hackers and threats. you can't identify scammers easily.

Ya sadly this is the case for everything tech related people thing social engineering (scamming) is the same as hacking, which for anyone with any tech experience realizes that the 2 things have nothing to do with one another, you can scam/social engineer without computers, hell scamming was a huge amount of crime long before the internet existed, but we still not live in a world where they think Avast or some random antivirus protects them from hackers, viruses, scammers, aids, herpes and everything in between.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

I like the idea of removing hackers from the network  Smiley

We all love the idea I mean who won't  Grin

Is it really possible for say mew partnership with Bitfence as added security to the myetherwallet.com security? What do you think guys.  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.

I agree with you. No one can save you if you yourself give details to unknown person. Security devices can protect us from outside attacks/hackers and may not be from scammers.

You're absolutely right, i guess the individual may be new to cryptocurrency because such information about scamming has been said before and the need for us to be careful, in the perspective of Bitfence, they are here to offer protection but the key thing is for us to also be careful in order not to also fall victim due to carelessness 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Is it really possible for say mew partnership with Bitfence as added security to the myetherwallet.com security? What do you think guys.  Huh

I would say not only with MEW but also with various cryptocurrency exchanges. They are constantly targets and many of those have already been hacked.

That would be brilliant for the project: Bitfence, but I think it is realistic to see bigger partnerships once this project has been better implemented and developed, I hope we can see some more updates on how the work is going.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

I would say not only with MEW but also with various cryptocurrency exchanges. They are constantly targets and many of those have already been hacked.
I agree it would be amazing if big exchanges and wallets get supported by bitfence maybe it is one of their idea's in the future.
jamzzz123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

A very informative review here @ https://icoholder.com/en/bitfence-20724

Check it out, you can learn alot with some good facts and shows there planned roadmap showing there future goals
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Check it out, you can learn alot with some good facts and shows there planned roadmap showing there future goals

Thank you for the review, very informative and a good summary. The Activity Tracker looks good. Is it normal that over 2500 views on this thread is low?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

It's not a bad idea but remember MEW didn't get hacked or cracked, it's a dns poisoning attack on google dns, so technically as i understand it protecting MEW servers wouldn't have fixed this issue, it's the DNS that would have needed to be better secured, thats the issue with security for the modern era their are a LOT of attack vectors, hopefully bitfence works to try to defend as many as it can in as many ways as it can through integrations.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

It's not a bad idea but remember MEW didn't get hacked or cracked, it's a dns poisoning attack on google dns, so technically as i understand it protecting MEW servers wouldn't have fixed this issue, it's the DNS that would have needed to be better secured, thats the issue with security for the modern era their are a LOT of attack vectors, hopefully bitfence works to try to defend as many as it can in as many ways as it can through integrations.

Wow so much loopholes this days.. How can one now prevent or protect theirselves from such attacks because as you said it means even bitfence wouldn't have prevented the attack.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Ah, thanks for the information. I was wondering what to mine here. That looks like a good plan and I think, I will also do some mining. I like mining :-)
I'm​ very positive they will implement all the plans they have mapped out. I hope the project succeeds in the nearest future.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

You are right, everything listed on the bitfence store can only be purchased with bitfence HNY tokens. The reason for this is it makes HNY tokens more in demand because they can also be used as payment on their store, which could potentially create increased volume in the future especially if the items are discounted compared to fait, which incentivises customers to use the HNY tokens.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Thank you for the review, very informative and a good summary. The Activity Tracker looks good. Is it normal that over 2500 views on this thread is low?

Thanks for sharing, they got a decent score as well of 4.6, pretty good going and quite high from what i've seen of other ICO's.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

I think it's also harsh to judge threads based on 'merits' this is a bit ridiculous considering I haven't been able to send any merit since the first week they introduced it to bitcointalk and I think a lot of people have suffered from the same problem.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

Thanks for sharing, they got a decent score as well of 4.6, pretty good going and quite high from what i've seen of other ICO's.

agreed a good solid fair score.     
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

I think at this point Bitfence would make more sense starting with individuals given they will need to nurture the model with data to combat attacks. I am not saying it will not work it will just mean more work on the team.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

MEW should really watch it, I just wonder why the constant attack on them, I know they are quite popular but I mean they ain't the only one, I do like to see Bitfence come into partnership with a lot of crypto project that deals with wallet and exchange or even other security project as a way of synergizing to fight a common enemy in the cyber space

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

MEW should really watch it, I just wonder why the constant attack on them, I know they are quite popular but I mean they ain't the only one, I do like to see Bitfence come into partnership with a lot of crypto project that deals with wallet and exchange or even other security project as a way of synergizing to fight a common enemy in the cyber space
Nathan01, Do you know what you saying?  Shocked If its happening then no one can predict future price HNY.. I hope they will do this. Grin
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

The sooner you get in, the better for you as the bonuses for early birds are great.

The early birds bonuses are form of compensation and appreciation to them for the trust they have in the project. Some investors love seeing people investing in a project first before developing confidence sort of
jamzzz123

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

The sooner you get in, the better for you as the bonuses for early birds are great.

The early birds bonuses are form of compensation and appreciation to them for the trust they have in the project. Some investors love seeing people investing in a project first before developing confidence sort of

Users will get rewarded for backing the project from the start when they isn't any 'product' as such; however - bitfence look one step ahead of the game and already implemented an iOS app
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: