Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

BitFence offers a solution to cut down on the average time needed to detect zero-day malware. BitFence devs proactively deploy a defensive solution to mitigate this threats.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

BitFence offers a solution to cut down on the average time needed to detect zero-day malware. BitFence devs proactively deploy a defensive solution to mitigate this threats.

Nice. I hear some persons are confused as to how this project and their plans actually work and I think I have some level 9f confusion on this too but hopefully, we will get to understand it better with time or when it's fully implemented
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Yeah, they'll also be selling custom Routers and I think firewalls with subscriptions.  The Honeypot has been designed to go in front of the firewall solution so it is open to being breached, while the rest of your network is safe.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Just 15 hrs remaining to get 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. You will get 8400 HNY tokens with 1ETH. Regular price without bonus is 6000. After 15hrs, bonus offering of HNY tokens will be lowered.

Thanks for this friend. The hour is gradually counting down and soon it will bring to an end the current bonus stage of sales. It would be good to join in with program this time if you have plans to.

8400 HNY for 1 ETH is really a good deal at 40% bonus compared to 6000 without bonus... I would advice to get in now before it goes in 10 hours time
Guys, Bonus will completely ends or they will be reduce it after 7 hours? There have more information about it?

No mention of tiers or bonus reduction anywhere both on the telegram, I think it's outright reduction to 6000HNY with no bonus except the team comes to clarify it
Guys, see they are reduced bonus to 33% and it will be ends in 1 day 14 hours. I guess they will be reduce more after 1 day 14 hours.
Yeah, look like their sale bit fast. I think before last day they will reach their target. PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May. Have enough time to raise PRE-SALE  require funds.
Abah007

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.

It is an interesting concept the idea of router hardware ties to blockchain for the ability to black hole malicious traffic is something I don’t think we’ve seen tried before. It will be interesting to see not only the implementation but also the pickup from the consumer side for their products
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

It is an interesting concept the idea of router hardware ties to blockchain for the ability to black hole malicious traffic is something I don’t think we’ve seen tried before. It will be interesting to see not only the implementation but also the pickup from the consumer side for their products

Above all, you will get a reward (in HNY Token), if a Hacker was blocked by your router and the bad IP was transmitted to the network.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.

An Ethereum-based solution for cyber defense. Its really cool concept. In order to understand   the Operational   Concept of   BitFence Cyber Threat Intelligence solution, some   of the Use   Cases with   different scenarios are depicted in whitepaper. Do check for better understanding of the project.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Above all, you will get a reward (in HNY Token), if a Hacker was blocked by your router and the bad IP was transmitted to the network.

That's the great move. But how will be get HNY tokens if hacker block by my router and bad IP. I mean how they will be know that?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Something like a network intrusion detection and prevention system  and using of honeypot are popular methods for i.t security experts but the use of blockchain and the benefits that comes with it is what makes this project very unique.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

BitFence offers its users with tools required to scale the growth of cyber threat and protects networks proactively, before any harm would have occurred to the network and related assets.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

That's the great move. But how will be get HNY tokens if hacker block by my router and bad IP. I mean how they will be know that?

The software sends a signatue to the rest of the network with the hackers fingerprint, then the central system awards you with the tokens for 'mining' the hacker.
Abah007

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

It is an interesting way of developing malware protection and building up defences for hardware and software against hackers. It provides a solution to a very big problem and I'm excited to see what they can achieve.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
Is it also possible to buy those solutions with fiat? or do you need NHY tokens? i think it would be better if you bought them with the tokens you get a discount and if you buy with fiat you will pay a little bit more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: