Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

A really interesting project that will give us a solution in a huge problem that we all face everyday. I will certainly invest.
Well i think that this project is very promising but do you think that this will be a succesfull one? And when will this ico get listed on exchanges?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Im liking how they have designed the system.   It all seems very well thought out. Cool
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
This very interesting and very effective project that really creates to improve the security system in our networks. It needs a proper development and support so that many investors will be attracted.  A huge demand of market potential for future will be anticipated.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

Being able to scan and recognise potential cyber threats in minimal time is a huge leap that the internet has yet to take. The Bitfence solution seems a good step towards the right direction. The model of this project ir eally intresting. Cool
Also BitFence Cyber Security also wants  to prevent system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions.
Okay that is also really great to know. I have high hopes for the project you know... Security is a big deal in our world

I am not security expert, but trying to understand how BitFence will work. I have one question, BitFence will provide application which we need to install on our devices? If yes, what type of devices we should have so that we can run this application?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Being able to scan and recognise potential cyber threats in minimal time is a huge leap that the internet has yet to take. The Bitfence solution seems a good step towards the right direction. The model of this project ir eally intresting. Cool

Its really interesting project, I still need to go through the whitepaper to understand the concept and also what exactly it will do in our network to remove hackers.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:10:56 AM by girib1684

BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.

In 2018, cyber-criminals will target and exploit more security software. By targeting trusted programs and the software and hardware supply chain, attackers can control devices and wholeheartedly manipulate users. So bitfence will handle this kind of issues also?
XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Its really interesting project, I still need to go through the whitepaper to understand the concept and also what exactly it will do in our network to remove hackers.

The WP is really tbroughy and detailed !
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

I will definitely invest in this project!!!
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Having in mind that the threats are always on and hackers lurk everywhere in the cyber space, i beleive that projects like this add value to the blockchain technology implementation. Wink
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Anilg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.

It's a good idea. It will now become very easy for people to easily identify such hacker. But one thing is what exactly about the hacker will be tagged?? I mean will it be possible for the hacker to change ID, name, IP or Computer and then by pass the system??
rpip

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Its great to see a Decentralised Threat Intelligence Platform ICO working towards solving a real world problem that affects both corporations and personal individuals and one which provides a solution in the digital community. I will certainly be supporting this clever solution to security vulnerability.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: