Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
I agree hackers are very active and bitfence has a very good software and hardware mixed with blockchain are there any more projects like this?
I don't think there are. That is why this project is so good, it is unique and it is actually needed because a lot of hackers are active these days.

As far as I know this project is an unique combination of software, hardware and Blockchain. The hacker activity is already high, but it will get higher, so it's good to have a project like BITfence.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Can Bitfence pull something like what's in my head, say some scamming ICO just pulled a fast one on the crypto community, can Bitfence develop a system that can be use to trace any of such scammers cos they are worst than hackers... Like have his account tagged/flagged such that his location can be pinpoint anytime  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

256 days as dection time for just a hack to be detected is a word lot of time for numerous hacks to have taken place. That's just rant funny to me to say the least

OMG, 256 days average time. It's too much. I thought with today's technology it might be possible to find hack in few days. This was surprised for me.

Exactly my reaction bro. This has proven how important the BitFence project is and how useful it will be for everyone who is in one way or the other connected to the internet
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

Expose the hackers! Love it

Everyone seems happy with this project.. Hacker's have really dealt a big blow on most people so i am not surprised but it would be a disappointment to many if bitfence fails to implement this.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Everyone seems happy with this project.. Hacker's have really dealt a big blow on most people so i am not surprised but it would be a disappointment to many if bitfence fails to implement this.
Bitfence is a huge project with great attributes to help tackle the malicious treat from hackers, I'm very positive they will deliver all they have promised.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
I agree hackers are very active and bitfence has a very good software and hardware mixed with blockchain are there any more projects like this?
I don't think there are. That is why this project is so good, it is unique and it is actually needed because a lot of hackers are active these days.

I think that it is just us who are on the cryptocurrency scene who need the protection of bitfence. The own system is quickly hacked and then all tokens are gone.
So I'll definitely use the services of bitfence
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

256 days as dection time for just a hack to be detected is a word lot of time for numerous hacks to have taken place. That's just rant funny to me to say the least

OMG, 256 days average time. It's too much. I thought with today's technology it might be possible to find hack in few days. This was surprised for me.

Exactly my reaction bro. This has proven how important the BitFence project is and how useful it will be for everyone who is in one way or the other connected to the internet

It's true detection times are attrocious in most businesses especially non technical specific companies, exploits of things like small corporate offices that don't have their own IT departments tend to have insanely long time to get discovered which really shoots the time very high.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

Think you can either use custom Pi's on linux or a software miner, cant wait to try one out.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

The major advantages of bitfence against competition are:
- Quality of threat feeds
- Speed of delivery to the firewall
- Price
-Zero day protection

I think it is also creative using the bait system to collect the data. I know it exist but I am not aware that exist for a blockchain application. Which interns feeds the the first point you stated quality of threat feeds.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

I think that it is just us who are on the cryptocurrency scene who need the protection of bitfence. The own system is quickly hacked and then all tokens are gone.
So I'll definitely use the services of bitfence

Although blockchain is very secure our systems and network are not hacker's usually hack a system getting the private keys stored on the system and hacking ones wallet taking away all his investment which can be very demoralising... Bitfence is really needed.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

That's the core concepts of BITFENCE, not to block Hacker but to trap /capture the hackers. Remove it from network so that everyone in network will be safe
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

I was looking for this information, whether BITFENCE will provide only software or hardware as well. It's good BITFENCE don't want to create dependency on others are developing full product
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

This is how the blockchain technology should be utilized. In our benefit so can make our easier and safer!

Exactly mate, that is the more reason why i'm embracing blockchain technology and why everyone should, it will simplify our lives and those things that we ought to have but can't, will be easily accessible to us all and not only that,it will give projects the necessary boost to be up to date in whatever they are doing because this time, power belongs to the community
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Community members "mine" hackers by running honeynet nodes are rewarded with HNY tokens. We correlate information together and provide 0-day threat feeds to customers who can purchase subscription with HNY tokens. Patent pending.

So BitFence filed for patent also, this is great news.

Woh, where did you see that? Is it in the Whitepaper?  That could be massive if they do get their project patented..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

It's is like the most talked about feature of the project. Many might be even tempted to see it as the only feature of the project, thus it won't be nice for the team to leave it out of their implementation plans.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

I was looking for this information, whether BITFENCE will provide only software or hardware as well. It's good BITFENCE don't want to create dependency on others are developing full product

Having this store will increase  the value of the HNY tokens because investors will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the listed products on the store. 
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Quite an interesting idea of the project. I think it will be in demand in the market. However, I did not quite understand how this will work. Can you explain briefly?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them
That's very useful and great features. But Bitfence what exactly will do with that hackers. I mean that person will going to block in Bitfence network permanently?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

The major advantages of bitfence against competition are:
- Quality of threat feeds
- Speed of delivery to the firewall
- Price
-Zero day protection
Well I thing these advantages are really good ones that can make life safer and a lot easier for us. The fact that their service comes at a good price is just amazing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: