Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29982 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Check out this blog post about Bitfence, more and more post about them almost daily Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/cybersecurity/comments/8dcc11/bitfence_remove_hacker_from_your_network
What did you expect? They have come to rescue us all from the hands of hackers, there will surely be updates about their progress from time to time because of the interest people have in them

I think with such blog post about Bitfence, it seem people have a strong opinion on the platform and the goals it’s trying to accomplish. I feel more post like this should be published to attract the public eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Check out this blog post about Bitfence, more and more post about them almost daily Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/cybersecurity/comments/8dcc11/bitfence_remove_hacker_from_your_network
What did you expect? They have come to rescue us all from the hands of hackers, there will surely be updates about their progress from time to time because of the interest people have in them

For this to really come through, I think the team will have to always check and update every part of their platform. Will the amount of daily hacks experience, it will take might take time for some to figure out a way round the system but with constant changes and improvements, this can be totally abolished.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Okay, but I still dont understand how token value will go up? What kind of return I will get if I keep this token for long term? I am thinking from investors point of view.
I think you will get more tokens if you keep them because of their bonuses. And their value goes up because of the activities they do and if there is much ask for Bitfence then the value of it will rise.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Ah, thanks for the information. I was wondering what to mine here. That looks like a good plan and I think, I will also do some mining. I like mining :-)
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

They have 29% bonus right now, still time to invest and get some more coins!
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

The sooner you get in, the better for you as the bonuses for early birds are great.
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I think this goes well as they have already surpassed their 50% presale target. Cool
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Okay, but I still dont understand how token value will go up? What kind of return I will get if I keep this token for long term? I am thinking from investors point of view.
I think you will get more tokens if you keep them because of their bonuses. And their value goes up because of the activities they do and if there is much ask for Bitfence then the value of it will rise.

Okay, but from where they will give this Bonus tokens?
Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

Sorry for so many questions, but I not getting this info from whitepaper. I am expecting BITFENCE team's response here.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.

That is the funny bit you get people scamming calling themselves hackers. There is a think line between scamming and hacking. Unfortunately with the crypto today scamming is more dominant.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Gentle reminder! 30% bonus is still on, ends in less than 20 hours. Grab the opportunity now and be glad you did. Be part of this amazing project.

A huge bonus that will surely be regretted if not utilised now... But i noticed this days most projects do give bonuses very well and on a higher rate as time pass by. Hope bitfence don't follow that path tho.

No I’m pretty sure as time go s on the bonus will burn out to reward early investors that take the “risk” to invest early on in the project which is how it should be the people who see the wiseness of early investing get the most benefit from investing early
I agree ico's usually put a big bonus on the start of an ico so that they can reward early investors i think that is very smart as they trusted the project.

That's part of the primary basis of marketing and the initial investors as stated above are the main investors, this will also create a vibrant community as individuals will love to be part of this by buying into the project before the bonus package gets exhausted
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

Sorry for so many questions, but I not getting this info from whitepaper. I am expecting BITFENCE team's response here.

These are very good questions, I think the mining-tokens are only generated after the mining and then sent directly to the miner. But these are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

I agree with you. No one can save you if you yourself give details to unknown person. Security devices can protect us from outside attacks/hackers and may not be from scammers.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Does anyone know something about the prices of hard- and software? Only thing I found, "Better protection from hackers at lower cost. BitFence offers the most efficient and cost effective protection from hackers compared to FireEye, McAfee, RSA and others."

I don't think that has been fixed yet but going by their words to make price affordable and relatively cheap, I think it's feasible and I would advice that standard should be maintained however the cost

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

That is the funny bit you get people scamming calling themselves hackers. There is a think line between scamming and hacking. Unfortunately with the crypto today scamming is more dominant.
Who is that confused person Huh. Bitfence can defend our systems from hackers and threats. you can't identify scammers easily.
rpip

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

I like the idea of removing hackers from the network  Smiley
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

These are very good questions, I think the mining-tokens are only generated after the mining and then sent directly to the miner. But these are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong
Yeap, I agree with Anilg's question. Me also have question, What about unsold tokens? Are they going to use as a bonus tokens?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Yeap, I agree with Anilg's question. Me also have question, What about unsold tokens? Are they going to use as a bonus tokens?
If you scroll down on their website you can see the answer to this question as they say ''Token sale contract, following OpenZeppelin recommendations mints tokens on purchase, so there wont be any unsold tokens".
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

If you scroll down on their website you can see the answer to this question as they say ''Token sale contract, following OpenZeppelin recommendations mints tokens on purchase, so there wont be any unsold tokens".

"No pre-mint, minted on purchase". That means that the BITfence Team create the Token directly when you buy it and will send them directly to your ETH address?
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

"No pre-mint, minted on purchase". That means that the BITfence Team create the Token directly when you buy it and will send them directly to your ETH address?

So no need to burn tokens for that matter. That's good news. I was wondering about this yesterday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: