Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

What about the token sale is it going to be part of their revenue generation or are the two you listed going to be how they will generate revenue after they have fully implemented the project.

The token sale is going to be used to fund the project, completing the software and making the routers not revenue generation directly.

Yep it’s basically a fund raise to get the project off the ground it’s a smart move for a project so big to get so much money up front to pay the development and marketing that a project like that will be needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

What about the token sale is it going to be part of their revenue generation or are the two you listed going to be how they will generate revenue after they have fully implemented the project.

The token sale is going to be used to fund the project, completing the software and making the routers not revenue generation directly.

Yep it’s basically a fund raise to get the project off the ground it’s a smart move for a project so big to get so much money up front to pay the development and marketing that a project like that will be needed

It make no sense to do a big marketing campaign, if you don't have a working product. According to the roadmap they will start in Q3/2018 with the launch of the BITfence Ecosystem and Sting Miner platform.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth

EXACTLY, people really need to learn to be better judges of things like this, and learn that something like communication to the public is a HUGE sign for how they communicate internally if they can't communicate to their customers well they won't sell and if they don't communicate well outside they probably don't communicate well inside.

Thats why a team like this that is trying to be a communicator with their investors is nice.

Sure, everything revolves around that, i understand building a brand is not easy but the moment a project is trying to be positive, the community will get the hang of it and they will help the project spread the news but once the positive vibe is not there, then that's the end of such project

Agree with you Ace! No matter how good product or concept you have, without proper branding and marketing it will not be successful

Yes, that's the key, this project is assuring the community of minimal fees as oppose to their competitors, with a fully integrated protection, now this is a bold statement that i wish to see because their competitors are top brands, is a selling point that BITFENCE has guarantee to offer the community
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

Still confused about Bitfence and its purpose/functionality? You should watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c
Amazing a very short video that explains the project a little bit i checked out their channel for more they should make more it will attract more investors.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

The BitFence hardware sales is one side of this project that caught my attention first before any other. Would really be cool to have such upgraded hardwares in your possession

Yeah man the hardware available for purchase will include pre-configured routers and pre-installed mining software.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

The BITfence Team has announced the MVP and a live session.
"Who wants to see #MVP of @BitFence_ solution way ahead of planned schedule?
#BitFence is alive! Stay tuned for vid and live version!

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989938326198280192
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

Decentralization is all we need in to take off this unethical programmers, watching a movie I could easily see that many of life issues would be easily solved when we take it off centralization and focusing on decentralizing it, take a look how Bitfence is going to help remove hackers http://telegra.ph/BITFENCE---REMOVE-HACKERS-FROM-YOUR-NETWORK-04-18

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

thank you for the information. I actually did not follow Bitfence on Twitter. But I have just corrected this error. I'm looking forward to the MVP, I wonder if you have to register for it?
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

Bitfence gives us the security that we always wanted, because BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers?

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

Yeah I think it will be a little bit more expensive than the normal RRP of raspberry Pi's because I think it will already be pre-configured with latest bitfence software.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

BitFence_ will correlate information together and provide 0-day threat feeds to customers who can purchase subscription with HNY tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

thank you for the information. I actually did not follow Bitfence on Twitter. But I have just corrected this error. I'm looking forward to the MVP, I wonder if you have to register for it?

Yeah I think you will have to sign up for the bitfence MVP but it will be well worth signing up for, or on the other hand they might only let investors that have participated in the ICO have access to the MVP..

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Yeah I think it will be a little bit more expensive than the normal RRP of raspberry Pi's because I think it will already be pre-configured with latest bitfence software.

Oh so you will buy a raspberry pi directly from BITFENCE with it already configured?
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

one of the projects which should be followed its development, because this project brings a very useful concept. Hopefully this project can flourish and succeed.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:40:09 AM

HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: