Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29982 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Please check out newest video from Sean - Crypto For The People!

Thanks BitFence, This kind of videos is always help understand project. It's not long made only 22Mins clip. I guess people have to watch this clip.

Thanks Bitfence Team, the video is worth to watch. I think with all that several ICOs, a video for the first touch with a project is the best way.
The video is 23 minutes ling but it is worth the watch he explains it so good i think a lot of people will be interested in Bitfence after seeing this video.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Thanks BitFence, This kind of videos is always help understand project. It's not long made only 22Mins clip. I guess people have to watch this clip.

Thanks Bitfence Team, the video is worth to watch. I think with all that several ICOs, a video for the first touch with a project is the best way.
The video is 23 minutes ling but it is worth the watch he explains it so good i think a lot of people will be interested in Bitfence after seeing this video.

I haven't actually watched it yet but glad to see the team are putting out some sort of updates / video with more detail. Put this out on social media to help bring awareness and get people interested
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

I haven't actually watched it yet but glad to see the team are putting out some sort of updates / video with more detail. Put this out on social media to help bring awareness and get people interested

Ya keeping the media and public informed is a huge importance this is a pretty long video, would be smart for them to also release some 2-5 minute videos that would be nice splash ads that we could be sharing on social media to help with promotion of the platform and hardware/software.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

May I know softcap and hardcap level for this main sale? I dont see this info at bitfence first page. Its good that pre-sale is sold out
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I actually commend the presence of the dev team in this thread and releasing update for us to gain more better understanding of the project and keeping everyone of us up to date is super cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

I actually commend the presence of the dev team in this thread and releasing update for us to gain more better understanding of the project and keeping everyone of us up to date is super cool

Nice. Will save it so i can watch it when i get the time, i know it is going to be very informative and convincing.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

This video gave a good summary of BitFence, it's really worth watching. I will urge the team to create more videos like this to help give the public a better knowledge of what the project it about.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.

May I know softcap level for this main token sale? And hardcap level as well? Also can you tell me if Token price is fixed in USD of ETH ?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

"To use the miner as an incentive to catch the hacker"; that is a nice way to summarize it all. If you think about it; we have been using mining to get tokens that we can then use to trade around. Now your mining is still the same BUT you are set to catch hackers as you mine. You are rewarded still and above that you are attracting hackers.

faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

May I know softcap level for this main token sale? And hardcap level as well? Also can you tell me if Token price is fixed in USD of ETH ?

from the bitfence-homepage:

Soft Cap $1,000,000
Maximum Hard: $50,000,000
Base HNY Price: 1 ETH = 6000 HNY
Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

and there is a bonus if you invest more than 10ETH: 10ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%-  and so on

ICO ends on 1.7.2018
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Good to see new videos being published on the BitFence ICO, the official team have just tweeted this new review: check it out
Video link is here @: https://t.co/blFq9mWhiG
Cbilalis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Good to see new videos being published on the BitFence ICO, the official team have just tweeted this new review: check it out
Video link is here @: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/blFq9mWhiG

👌👌👌
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Soft Cap $1,000,000

and there is a bonus if you invest more than 10ETH: 10ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%-  and so on

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Nice, so they are about halfway to the soft-cap then? (I think they've got about 600 ETH so far?)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Soft Cap $1,000,000

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Softcap is just one million USD? BitFence is good project and I think they will get approx 20 million USD or more also.
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

Soft Cap $1,000,000

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Softcap is just one million USD? BitFence is good project and I think they will get approx 20 million USD or more also.

I actually prefer it when there is a smaller softcap, you know the project will go ahead once it hits the softcap regardless so any investments you made will go ahead and hopefully prove to be a success Smiley
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Current level is 640.75 eth the goal is 2000 eth
Price us fixed in usd

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: