Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj

I do agree with you on that, having something tangible do something as magnificent as that can be eye catching and that's the focus of the new coming technological age, no one wants to implement or use something bulky, no matter how great the product is, if is bulky, the sales will be low compared to a product with a small size, i'm glad the product development team of BITFENCE kept that in mind during development

it's because it's not an actual miner, like an ASIC.  From my understanding you are not confirming transactions on the blockchain, you 'mine' a reward everytime it reports a 'hackers' activity to the main network.

Let me get this straight and i'm sure some people in the community will like to get clarification on that, so what this means is, if a network was attacked by a hacker, is it BITFENCE that will automatically flag the hacker's IP as bad or will the report be done by the individual and secondly, will the sting miner do the mining automatically or does it need to be authenticated first by BITFENCE before the mining can be done?

I had similar questions I’ve flipped through the whitepaper but it’s quite a complex project so I think more videos and documentation simplifying and explaining how things like this will work could go quite far with assuring peole

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj

I do agree with you on that, having something tangible do something as magnificent as that can be eye catching and that's the focus of the new coming technological age, no one wants to implement or use something bulky, no matter how great the product is, if is bulky, the sales will be low compared to a product with a small size, i'm glad the product development team of BITFENCE kept that in mind during development

it's because it's not an actual miner, like an ASIC.  From my understanding you are not confirming transactions on the blockchain, you 'mine' a reward everytime it reports a 'hackers' activity to the main network.

Let me get this straight and i'm sure some people in the community will like to get clarification on that, so what this means is, if a network was attacked by a hacker, is it BITFENCE that will automatically flag the hacker's IP as bad or will the report be done by the individual and secondly, will the sting miner do the mining automatically or does it need to be authenticated first by BITFENCE before the mining can be done?

I had similar questions I’ve flipped through the whitepaper but it’s quite a complex project so I think more videos and documentation simplifying and explaining how things like this will work could go quite far with assuring peole

Yea, i think a detailed response to this will go a long way but from my view if such report is to be done by the community, it should first be authenticated by the BITFENCE team before commencing the necessary steps, such process will ensure credibility to the network and stop the process of false reports, even though the project is a decentralized one, is best to also keep the community in check too
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.

1600+ views and counting on YouTube means it has got a lot views in other social media which equally means the project has a lot of exposures as well adding up both qualitatively and quantitatively as per investors, I like project like this Cool

THis is pretty good for such a new project like BitFence, it goes to show the advertising they are doing is helping and need to keep pushing on the marketing and advertising to show how the potential of this project. 688ETH raised so far

Oh nice they're upto 688 now? Looks like they're getting something like 20 ETH a day in investments, about $500k so far then (As the market crashed a little this morning)

20 ETH a day are not bad, but it is still a long way to the next goal of 2000 ETH. A few big investors would not be bad now

Regarding small crash this morning, do you have any idea why this happened today?

Peeps where saying Mt gox but I can't really establish it... I once said Bitfence is still a bit far from their target of 2000 eth and I can't get the current bonus as at now... Anyone here with information on bonus?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

I think the sting-minger does it all automatically. As soon as a hacker reaches into the honeypot, the trap snaps shut and the stingminer identifies the IP of the hacker and automatically reports it to the Bitfence network
so I understood the system, if I have a mistake, please correct me
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project
This project provides good protection from hackers at lower cost. It takes​ care of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

It is probably the best to ask that in Telegram for a response from their team. I did not join yet their group in Telegram, but i already saw on the site that they have nearly 6 thousand people in it. So there will be admins online.

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Are you already on CMC?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

The on that's currently floating around the thread is just a picture of the sting miner. It would be cool if you can post a link to this gif you have seen so that we can actually see it in action even though for a short while.

Would love to see some actual pictures and videos even as it would be pretty amazing to see in operation would do a lot for the ico as a whole I think to give some exictement

A live video footage of the performance of the stinger will without doubt be good, it's almost as good as being physically present and watching the stinger perform.

Yeah i will like to see a video as well, i just a saw a gif of their sting on BitFence telegram group with a detailed explanation on how it works you guys can check it out cool stuff.

OH it was posted on Telegram? I sent looking at their Twitter account initially and found only photo. I wonder why they delay posting the stinger gif on twitter too.

I thinks they have posted picture on tweeter as well, someone already shared tweet in one of the earlier post. I am not waiting for the video or Demo of sting miner how it works.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

BitFence is most efficient and cost effective protection from hackers compared to FireEye, McAfee, RSA and others. Looking forward to this project achievements in the coming yeara

Its funny, will like to know on which basis you are comparing bitfence and the likes of McAfee, fireeye and rsa. I would only predict maybe in the future but no i think all those companies are far ahead.

True those entities are quite established and well funded. However I think the approach differs. I am not sure what mcAfee will become given its ICO...etc However I think the collaborative nature in this idea differs; that case where you have multiple nodes working together collaboratively to learn hackers patterns and protect against those behaviors; you have a pi like device doing the mining so you are proactively protecting instead of re-actively doing so.

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

Yeah that's what i thought too.. The confirmation time for each currency differs and maybe the smart contract was coded in a way that the investor will get his token in time based in the payment currency.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

I think the sting-minger does it all automatically. As soon as a hacker reaches into the honeypot, the trap snaps shut and the stingminer identifies the IP of the hacker and automatically reports it to the Bitfence network
so I understood the system, if I have a mistake, please correct me

Thank you, then i guess the process has been configured in such a way that it picks up flaws that has been labelled as a malicious activity, so once that activity happens, the security measures that has been put in place will alert the network and the necessary steps will follow, if that's the case, then is a good thing, my initial thought was that the community will do the reporting, which to me may have its flaws, now i'm clarified
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Yea, i think a detailed response to this will go a long way but from my view if such report is to be done by the community, it should first be authenticated by the BITFENCE team before commencing the necessary steps, such process will ensure credibility to the network and stop the process of false reports, even though the project is a decentralized one, is best to also keep the community in check too

Wow that sting miner device looks very small. Is this for home office or can used for big offices as well. And this device will catch hackers?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Wow that sting miner device looks very small. Is this for home office or can used for big offices as well. And this device will catch hackers?

I think you can use sting miners everywhere, but for big companies you will need more to secure the network. I like the idea to go in public networks like an airport or railway station and mine a lot of hackers.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

I think you can use sting miners everywhere, but for big companies you will need more to secure the network. I like the idea to go in public networks like an airport or railway station and mine a lot of hackers.

Its really good idea. There are lot of hackers attacking airports and train station. It will be good demo also, if this device managed to catch good amount of hackers then people will jump to buy this one.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

it's because it's not an actual miner, like an ASIC.  From my understanding you are not confirming transactions on the blockchain, you 'mine' a reward everytime it reports a 'hackers' activity to the main network.

Its really good idea. There are lot of hackers attacking airports and train station. It will be good demo also, if this device managed to catch good amount of hackers then people will jump to buy this one.
Finally a picture of the sting miners, is a little bit smaller than what I was expecting though, I think a demonstration and video will guide us on how this device works will be helpful. Just my input!!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

It doesn't quite work like that, doesn't matter what location you were in, hackers work remotely and externally majority of the time. you would be waiting for hackers to come in via the networks external address. It would be most effective leaving the miner to run 24/7 resulting in the most profits
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: