Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

I am eager for some news and announcements, things are quite slow in the crypto space and also seem to be same with Bitfence as well, last tweet since 13 July https://twitter.com/BitFence_

With only 12 days to go before the start of the MVP and the release of the stingminer, they are probably busy eliminating the last teething problems, so that everything starts to work. I can understand that at the moment they have no time for twitter

I also think team is busy with MVP and stingminer launch. But token sale is going very slow and some marketing also needed if they want more money.

They might wait till the final week to start announcing partnerships, or they may still be in the works so they can't tell us about them yet!  Im sure we'll here something soon though.

I hope they will announce something soon, preferably with the stingminer release - will really help bring awareness and some more investors on board
I think they are planning to announce something huge or a lot of things at the same time the MVP release,stingminer release and partnerships at NYC blockchain conference.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

I hope that the presentation of the sting miner at the conference is the reason why they didn't update their social media accounts. I hope of many new customers and investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Which invariably means that they have a working product and for them to take it to the blockchain conference only mean one thing, which is confidence because they can't be that ignorant to take a product that they are not sure of to such high esteemed blockchain gathering, so its a nice thing to know that, they are really been proactive in their step against hackers
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.
I agree one of the most important things for success is making a name. Is much easier to sell anything when you have a well-know name that when you are unknown.

Yea, building a brand is never easy, that's the major reason why the foundation has to be solid and well planned out in order to deliver a viable end product, so they have what it takes to accomplish their task in terms of concept, what they need now its to have a successful ICO, their concept is something investors can easily buy into

There is a great marketing chance in the conference; They will have ample time to demonstrate their capabilities. I also think the MVP would be a major player in all of this. If they can roll it out before the conference and demonstrate traction there it would be great.

If they can made the MVP come to live before the conference, they can be sure of having many persons show interest in the project. MVP can actually do a lot in terms of influencing people's investment decision.
Kbacoterfi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

I believe that this idea is pretty a commercial investment at the moment.
 Good luck.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)
But how do they proceed if the hacker gets another IP?

Nice question, hackers are known to spoof ips For all we know one hacker can try as many as 20 ips  and hacking is a real time process I don't know how bitfence is gonna handle  multiple hacking scenario.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

I am eager for some news and announcements, things are quite slow in the crypto space and also seem to be same with Bitfence as well, last tweet since 13 July https://twitter.com/BitFence_

With only 12 days to go before the start of the MVP and the release of the stingminer, they are probably busy eliminating the last teething problems, so that everything starts to work. I can understand that at the moment they have no time for twitter

I think they should have a team dedicated to social, I mean the bulk of the team can't be entirely busy on development, however I like that there is work going on either ways though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

I always read that Bitfence will block the IP address of identified hackers (this lock will be sent to the entire Bitfence network within seconds)

Nice question, hackers are known to spoof ips For all we know one hacker can try as many as 20 ips  and hacking is a real time process I don't know how bitfence is gonna handle  multiple hacking scenario.

I am here wondering how they  will get the exact ip address of a hacker who uses tor network for anonymity and also has 2 to 3 infrastructure from which he can penetrate and hack from. Hacker's are not that dull. Bitfence might end up blocking the wrong person.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

I am here wondering how they  will get the exact ip address of a hacker who uses tor network for anonymity and also has 2 to 3 infrastructure from which he can penetrate and hack from. Hacker's are not that dull. Bitfence might end up blocking the wrong person.

I think it would mostly evolve around pattern detection. In many cases there are patterns for hackers or let us say ports and specific files targeted that will allow panetration; I think the focus would be on those; IPs of hackers are constantly changing to have a white/black list is a legacy approach.

Darkoth89

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

I think it would mostly evolve around pattern detection. In many cases there are patterns for hackers or let us say ports and specific files targeted that will allow panetration; I think the focus would be on those; IPs of hackers are constantly changing to have a white/black list is a legacy approach.

They've already covered this. it blocks by a fingerprint and not just the IP address.  because it's so easy to spoof IP's and mac addresses etc, they'll be using a combination of things that together identify that hacker. Id suggest reading up on the stingminer and how it works.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

They've already covered this. it blocks by a fingerprint and not just the IP address.  because it's so easy to spoof IP's and mac addresses etc, they'll be using a combination of things that together identify that hacker. Id suggest reading up on the stingminer and how it works.

Thanks for the explanation. I have to say honestly, I have read the whitepaper, but have not understood that correctly. But now I see that more clearly
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Well noted, this is what will prevent the same attack occuring even if its from different parts of the world, due to the nature of the attack - it will be finger printed to save the same type of attack occuring
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

I am sure they are working really hard and maybe that is why they don't have much time to let us know what they are working at. We just have to be patient i guess.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

I am sure they are working really hard and maybe that is why they don't have much time to let us know what they are working at. We just have to be patient i guess.

i asked for an update in the telegram channel this morning, the team are still working on alot of stuff in the background from the conference they went to, so Im sure we'll be seeing some awesome news soon. Smiley
Perlignnasubf

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Greetings team!
It's really good business. Plausible design, a rather interesting idea!
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: