Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hi:Health | Ecosystem for Diagnosing a Human Body in Real Time.  (Read 1337 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

It is a mature product to monitor all kinds of data of human body with sports watches. I'm glad to see that it can be combined with block chain technology.

I do not think that this product will be able to win the market simply by removing and storing information in the blockchain. we need a more detailed system, the analysis of indications of contraindications, the doctor's work with indicators, recommendations for diet and stress. sports, fitness, health this is a very large layer of knowledge sports medicine.

However, this project has the right to exist. I think that this has all the chances. Everybody loves different interesting gadgets. And if it has useful information, then this is only a plus. By the same, the project, in consequence, can be developed and reformed in accordance with modern requirements.
of course, the project has the right to exist, but I think this is only the first step and need a more in-depth study of the project in the field of sports medicine, to gather a larger community of stakeholders and organize a good eco-system, turnover and use of the token in sports medicine, to get a high value of the token in the future.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

It is a mature product to monitor all kinds of data of human body with sports watches. I'm glad to see that it can be combined with block chain technology.

I do not think that this product will be able to win the market simply by removing and storing information in the blockchain. we need a more detailed system, the analysis of indications of contraindications, the doctor's work with indicators, recommendations for diet and stress. sports, fitness, health this is a very large layer of knowledge sports medicine.

However, this project has the right to exist. I think that this has all the chances. Everybody loves different interesting gadgets. And if it has useful information, then this is only a plus. By the same, the project, in consequence, can be developed and reformed in accordance with modern requirements.
of course, the project has the right to exist, but I think this is only the first step and need a more in-depth study of the project in the field of sports medicine, to gather a larger community of stakeholders and organize a good eco-system, turnover and use of the token in sports medicine, to get a high value of the token in the future.

I, too, are interested in the practical use of the token in the ecosystem. Some projects simply collect funds for production and they do not much care about the fate of the token.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Hi:Health

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
We make an ecosystem for health. Many projects exist, but they make parts. It will be simple and functional, both for users and for business

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

I, too, are interested in the practical use of the token in the ecosystem. Some projects simply collect funds for production and they do not much care about the fate of the token.

Not only is our token used inside the system to just pay each other. The transaction takes place only after the execution of the smart contract. If the terms of the smart contract are not fulfilled then you will not be able to use the services of the ecosystem. The more users in the ecosystem, the higher the demand for a token.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

We do not sports medicine, we do a medical eco-system! These are different things.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

We do not sports medicine, we do a medical eco-system! These are different things.
I'm attaching you an excerpt from WP:
Hi:Health is a global ecosystem analyst based on artificial
intelligence. The personal ecosystem for diagnosing a
human body in real time.
Applying medical reports of great amount of patients, and
also indicators of health-control gadgets, we teach artificial
intelligence to ensure early diagnosis of different illnesses
and determine previously unidentified cause-and-effect
relationship between functioning of body organs and
systems of the body and outbreak of diseases. AI will be
able to analyze slightest deviations, which human can’t
notice, and also to get more accurate survey results (for
example, electrocardiogram) resulting from clearing devices
of noise. Also with the help of Al it would be possible to
monitor effectiveness of treating in real time and correct
doctor's prescriptions.
Primarily, Hi:Health will work with early detection of those
diseases, increasing of which concerns WHO and other
international organizations throughout the world that deal
with health issues. It’s about cardiovascular diseases
(including coronary heart disease and hypertension which
often are the cause of infarctions and insults), asthma. To get
a better insight into diagnostics we will use gadgets and
mobile applications for survey-taking in real time, quite
similar to ECG.
Apart from it, we are in the process of collecting data
according to DNA testing. It will help to ensure early
diagnosis of prospective parents, including testing for their
compatibility, undertake more detailed planning towards
pregnancy, to recognize the chances of hallmarks of the
hereditary diseases. And all this will be possible not during
the intrauterine diagnosis, but during the preparatory stage
of the conception.
In order to verify users, to provide medical confidentiality, for
safe storage of data, transfer of information between a
doctor and a patient, and also for testing the authenticity of
diagnostic gadgets, Blockchain – Ethereum and
decentralized file-sharing service Ethereum swarm will be
used.
HIH token is a Ethereum-token, which can be accepted as a
mean of payment during paying for medical services,
medical equipment (gadgets) that is connected to HI:Health
ecosystem. And also you can make money on your personal
health. All users who are already in HI:Health ecosystem
undertake to take HIH token during the payment for any of
the health services rendered by physicians, during
purchasing medical equipment (gadgets), when a patient
recourses
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

Please when is the private sales of token.Do I get any bonuses?
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Do you have any plan to hold the bounty campain? If so, when and what kind of campaigns?

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Sale is now and you can have time to buy a token with a 50% bonus. Hurry up since we received a letter from the site icorace.ch. Our project is in the semi-final and one of the conditions there so that we do not sell tokens until the end of the competition. The competition is held June 6-7. On Saturday, we pause the contract.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Interesting project. Gadgets for tracking a person's physical condition, as well as indirect predictions of this, are already needed by many today.
Very important, this is the continued use of the token in the ecosystem. I think this topic is worthy, for a deeper study.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Hello Hi:Health Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Hi:Health to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/hihealth/

https://i.imgur.com/clerXBm.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Hi:Health ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

I see many who give positive comments towards the project and I believe that indeed this project have good prospects in the future and hopefully more and more that support this project so that it can be smoothly and successfully.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

I see many who give positive comments towards the project and I believe that indeed this project have good prospects in the future and hopefully more and more that support this project so that it can be smoothly and successfully.
Perhaps because they were all sure of this project that could benefit future participants and I have also seen the idea and also the concept that they offer it is interesting so deserve it if a lot of the commentary is great for this project. I hope that by doing so makes the confidence for the team in developing the projects so that the bigger and realized.

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Sale is now and you can have time to buy a token with a 50% bonus. Hurry up since we received a letter from the site icorace.ch. Our project is in the semi-final and one of the conditions there so that we do not sell tokens until the end of the competition. The competition is held June 6-7. On Saturday, we pause the contract.
I don't understand the relation between receiving a letter from the site icorace.ch and the pause contract! And what is exactly the competition?
Do you ask for identity verification through or after the tokensale?
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Maybe I will see first the development of this project in the future so that I can be sure completely against the project to be able to participate, and I hope there is a positive development towards this project so that more and more investors are sure to be able to join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

increasingly many interesting projects that bring a very innovative concepts, one of which is this project.
I wish all the teams will create a very good strategy to attract the attention of many potential investors.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

increasingly many interesting projects that bring a very innovative concepts, one of which is this project.
I wish all the teams will create a very good strategy to attract the attention of many potential investors.
absolutely right now is indeed a lot of new and interesting projects, let us support this one project so that later can be grown successfully and hope will be many investors who are interested in this project, a lot of benefit to us all, good luck to the future.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

absolutely right now is indeed a lot of new and interesting projects, let us support this one project so that later can be grown successfully and hope will be many investors who are interested in this project, a lot of benefit to us all, good luck to the future.

Hi: Health has an interesting application to be able to detect the condition of our body. This offer will provide a positive response and can provide tips for healthy living.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

Hi: Health has an interesting application to be able to detect the condition of our body. This offer will provide a positive response and can provide tips for healthy living.

I think Hi:Health project like as the  Smartwatches / Fitness Trackers in the market, you can buy this stuff in any digital or computer market, but I think this is the nice concept using in the blockchain, everyone care they body and health in the world, they need the good strategy to promote their project and how to attract more investors in the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsByuvNipEA

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Do you have any plan to hold the bounty campain? If so, when and what kind of campaigns?
Hihealth bounty camping is on now and they have so many bounty campaigns running they have Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, signature,  LinkedIn and others. Feel free to participate in any of the campings.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: