Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future blockchain technology  (Read 144 times)
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

I will bet on SteemIT and EOS only, other projects are still in development or don't have wide adoption now/in nearest future. For example, everyone is still using dropbox and there are should be very strong benefits + marketing to entice users (and companies) in projects like Storj...
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

2018 will be the year where you will see tremendous growth in Blockchain. According to the partner at crypto-fund Placeholder Ventures, Chris Burniske, “A strong crypto bear marketplace in 2018 would sharpen all of us”.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Without a doubt we can consider Blockchain the technology that tends to revolutionize the way of thinking, creating and designing in the 21st century. In general, projects with Web 3.0 DAPPS can guarantee functions of the main applications and interfaces in the present day showing the quality and expansion of the crypto.

kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qd5w2b.jpg

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake  Grin Grin Grin
i think The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies and it will change global banking. Blockchain could replace central banks.Blockchain technology could be used to distribute social welfare in developing nations.
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

governments will join
What is the hottest this year? Putin was the first to announce the “Cryptographic ruble” leader. Many politicians also began to consider the advantages of blockchain derived tokens to some extent. However, by 2018, more governments will step into the ranks of blockchain technology, which has certain advantages in the financial and public service sectors.
Facing failure
The instability of blockchain technology, whether you admit it or not, is certainly risky. It's not unreasonable to say this, so let's look at a set of data.
In the long run, there is still another process of extensive application of blockchain technology. Among them are more challenges and opportunities or innovations. What do you think about this matter?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: