Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees  (Read 14678 times)
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:11:10 PM by Kramblerty

TOKPIE is not just another P2P exchange, where people simply place and match with peers’ advertisements, or an online broker service. It's something entirely new.

On our platform, people and companies can trade and swap crypto and fiat through live auctions!

Each auction, or instrument, is a unique combination of these factors:
- Country
- Base cryptocurrency
- Quote currency
- Payment method
For example, {USA - BTC/USD - Bank of America}

The concept of encapsulating country, base/quote currency, and payment method into a unique tradable instrument allows us to provide the following basic features, all already tested in MVP (90% ready):

1) Order placement
People can trade instruments with each other directly in non-stop, simultaneous two-sided auctions having order books with 10 level market depth.

2) Charting tool
Traders can analyze trends by applying easily accessible technical analysis tools.

3) Spread analysis

Traders with funds in different countries or on different accounts (PayPal, banks, etc.) can instantly discover where to buy and resell with the highest profit margin.

4) Top 10 movers
Users can reveal up to ten instruments where prices have increased or decreased at a higher percentage rate than anywhere else in a preset time period.

5) Top 10 markets
Traders can detect most profitable quotes via real-time lists of quotes, sorted by price descending (for sellers) or ascending (for buyers) order.

6) Watchlist
Users constantly stay up to date on the latest bids, asks, the last matched price, and percentage of change for the selected instruments.

7) Price Alerts
Traders can catch the most favorable conditions for the best deals.

With TOPKIE, traders get a platform that offers:
- the pros of centralized exchanges (Bitfinex, Kraken, CEX, etc.), including ability to trade in order books, analyzing market depth, receiving price alerts, etc. and,
- the pros of P2P exchanges, where users only pay for the fiat money transfer to a counterparty, bypassing intermediaries and the risks of centralized exchanges.

Plus, TOKPIE offers its users unlimited scalability options, allowing to trade any crypto asset or its derivative in P2P, B2B, dark pool order books mode, receive and make loans, benefit from our infrastructure for 3rd party token sales, and many other applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:21 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:07:24 PM by Kramblerty

Dear crypto experts, we are happy to announce that we will launch PRE TOKEN SALE campaign on May 01.
We are ready to answer your questions regarding of our progect!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Quite an interesting idea for the project. The absence of a commission for certain volumes of trade is very cool. Functionality in the personal cabinet is very limited at this stage. I hope soon there will be more information.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:22:47 AM by Kramblerty

Quite an interesting idea for the project. The absence of a commission for certain volumes of trade is very cool. Functionality in the personal cabinet is very limited at this stage. I hope soon there will be more information.

Thank for the review!

The cabinet allows you now to get a personal referral link for sharing with friends or postings. Please check REFERRAL section in the cabinet to get the link.

Also, it auto-counts all friends invited by you and 5% of their bounty earning, that is your reward!). Please check STATS section in the cabinet.

The other sections (Investments and Withdraw) will be available to the public on May 01, 2018. Just in time of token sale starts. So this is not a lack of functionality - this is locking of some functions that are not needed now. Wink
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Dynamic projects  will bring advantages for investors this stage! Investors can trade online and find the most profitable market easily and conveniently. The problem I am worried about is price insurance to compete with the market and the exchange.
Interesting about the bonus issue. I support!
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 09:52:01 AM by Kramblerty

Dynamic projects  will bring advantages for investors this stage! Investors can trade online and find the most profitable market easily and conveniently. The problem I am worried about is price insurance to compete with the market and the exchange.
Interesting about the bonus issue. I support!

Thanks! But, could you please clarify what do you mean by saying "price insurance"?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Thank for the review!

The cabinet allows you now to get a personal referral link for sharing with friends or postings. Please check REFERRAL section in the cabinet to get the link.

Also, it auto-counts all friends invited by you and 5% of their bounty earning, that is your reward!). Please check STATS section in the cabinet.

The other sections (Investments and Withdraw) will be available to the public on May 01, 2018. Just in time of token sale starts. So this is not a lack of functionality - this is locking of some functions that are not needed now. Wink

Thanks for the timely feedback. I already had time to learn the interface and use the referral link.
Could not find information about private sales, is it planned to attract investors at an early stage?
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

Thank for the review!

Thanks for the timely feedback. I already had time to learn the interface and use the referral link.
Could not find information about private sales, is it planned to attract investors at an early stage?

The 2% share of all tokens which will be issued is already entitled to private investors. So, there will not be a private sale in the future. Fortunately, you can participate in pre-sale stage and get a 20% price discount. Pre-sale will start on May 01, 2018.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

GREAT NEWS!

The BOUNTY campaign has just been started! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255608.msg33909319#msg33909319
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Very very uncomfortable site! If I do not want to register, I can not see the information, why? Do you need my mail?
And yes, I registered and did nothing, it's a very smart Russian team.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Very very uncomfortable site! If I do not want to register, I can not see the information, why? Do you need my mail?
And yes, I registered and did nothing, it's a very smart Russian team.

Highly appreciate your feedback!!
You are right! after going to sign up pop-up it's impossible to ckick on other website sections. We will fix it in 30min! Thank you very much!

Email is needed to decrease the amount of scam. The stakeholders and investors will only win from that.
Also the cabinet is needed for provision of the smooth token sale campaign.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

I think that this is not a bad project. I would like extended support for various languages in the interface. I would like to see the possibility of safe exchange in Fiat.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I think that this is not a bad project. I would like extended support for various languages in the interface. I would like to see the possibility of safe exchange in Fiat.

Yep! you will get it! Alpha (MVP), for example, will be released to the public very soon -> on May 15, 2018.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

btw, the platform already has interface in two languages: english and russian.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Such concept of encapsulating county, base/quote currency, and payment method into unique tradable instrument
had allowed us to provide the following basic features already tested in MVP (ready on 90%):
When will the MVP be 100% ready and I can try it?
I'm interested in the project.

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

A good name for a token and can help attract investors, the ad and concept is well explained and we can also find Dev commitment, i hope for more updates and the alpha phase. But i have a question, will there be security tests? or automatically at all times being tested by the team? Thanks for answering.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Such concept of encapsulating county, base/quote currency, and payment method into unique tradable instrument
had allowed us to provide the following basic features already tested in MVP (ready on 90%):
When will the MVP be 100% ready and I can try it?
I'm interested in the project.

Sure, everone could try it!

P.S.

to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

The result traders gets the platform which has:
- the pros of centralized exchanges (Bitfinex, Kraken, CEX, etc.) like the ability to trade in the order books, seeing market depth, getting price alerts, etc. and,
- the pros of P2P exchanges, when you pay only for the fiat money transfer to a counterparty (a person like you), avoid any other intermediary and risks of centralized exchanges.
- Plus unlimited scalability options allowing to trade any crypto asset or its derivative in p2p, b2b, dark pool order books mode, get and provide loans, infrustructure for 3rd party token sales and many more other applications.
Very attractive list of properties of the platform. The team plans to make it really multifunctional. Tell me, how will the honesty of the transaction be assumed in the P2P regime? Will the platform participants have a rating?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

A good name for a token and can help attract investors, the ad and concept is well explained and we can also find Dev commitment, i hope for more updates and the alpha phase. But i have a question, will there be security tests? or automatically at all times being tested by the team? Thanks for answering.

Good question!
Security is the core part of the platform, and we will focus on it during Q3 2018.
Private and public tests will be performed to check vulnerabilities, as well as outside audits applied.

P.S.

to receive 5% bonus in addition to all tokens earned for completing bounty assignments, plus a 1% bonus on all token purchases!

Moreover, Increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Get a 5% bonus for their earnings in the bounty campaign! Additionally earn 1% of your friends’ pre-sale and final sale token purchases!
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

The result traders gets the platform which has:
- the pros of centralized exchanges (Bitfinex, Kraken, CEX, etc.) like the ability to trade in the order books, seeing market depth, getting price alerts, etc. and,
- the pros of P2P exchanges, when you pay only for the fiat money transfer to a counterparty (a person like you), avoid any other intermediary and risks of centralized exchanges.
- Plus unlimited scalability options allowing to trade any crypto asset or its derivative in p2p, b2b, dark pool order books mode, get and provide loans, infrustructure for 3rd party token sales and many more other applications.
Very attractive list of properties of the platform. The team plans to make it really multifunctional. Tell me, how will the honesty of the transaction be assumed in the P2P regime? Will the platform participants have a rating?

Yes, ever users will have the rating score.
A user will be caring for its reputation because a high rating score gives access to other features like p2p loans, leverages, etc. 

Also, the honesty of the transactions will be supported by:

- verification process for all users.
A cheater could not make his scam action twice.

- Risk coverage.
We cover the risk of deal's non-fulfillment (when you send money but don't receive a crypto-asset from a counterparty), so a buyer will not suffer in any way from 'scam' actions. And visa-verse.

P.S.

Don't forget to Sign up https://tokpie.io/signup

Moreover, increase your token amount by adding referrals.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: