Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: escrow System of this website  (Read 434 times)
blackpowa711 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:27:06 PM

Hi friends
Im new here ...
Someone told me about this website ... telling me that you accept the Escrow System for some dealing within Privates.
is that right ?

and at the moment i have no bitcoins .. but i would like to but 1 BTC xD ... for the starting ... Is there any way to use Paypal to get Bitcoins ?
I have read on web that its quite difficult and if someone accepts paypal , it would cost me too much ....

Please help me Wink I will stay tuned Wink

Thnx ... and BTW the forum seems awsome ... will start reading some topics around ! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:45:54 PM

Please use the search function for your question about PayPal, it has been answered many times. The most users don't allow PayPal for their trades, as PayPal doesn't want to take part in anything that has something to do with Bitcoins and because buyers can refund their money.  If the seller send you the Bitcoins and you refund your money, he can't do anything and lost his Bitcoins.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 12:48:07 PM

Low chance that a newbie will get paypal with bitcoins, for obvious reasons.
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:46:37 PM

Hi friends
Im new here ...
Someone told me about this website ... telling me that you accept the Escrow System for some dealing within Privates.
is that right ?

and at the moment i have no bitcoins .. but i would like to but 1 BTC xD ... for the starting ... Is there any way to use Paypal to get Bitcoins ?
I have read on web that its quite difficult and if someone accepts paypal , it would cost me too much ....

Please help me Wink I will stay tuned Wink

Thnx ... and BTW the forum seems awsome ... will start reading some topics around ! Wink

Since you are new, I don't think anyone would accept your paypal for BTC. because there is many scamming going around with paypal..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: