Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Bitcoin selling price started to rise, of course this is good news for traders,
Also for beginners who want to buy bitcoin as an investment is not too late.
I'm sure bitcoin can still rise higher again. Look at the history of bitcoin prices that have soared in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

the price even at this time remains acceptable for investment, so this can be called a good time for this
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

yes this is a good value to buy, and in my opinion there is no less good value to buy because there is no maximum number in bitcoin value. this all depends on your belief.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin.many countries already legalize bitcoin, the price bitcoin will rise soon.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

Well if you observe the movement of prices at the very moment which is slowly climbing up, i think that now is the good time to buy because i think that prices would continue to rise up even for the next month or two.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:39 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 04:43:43 AM by reyblack

Bitcoin price now still rising and also still good to invest now because the rise of bitcoin is not yet over. I really believe it will continue to rise at 20000$ within this year. To those who holds and to those who invest now at bitcoin will gain high profits in the future, all we have to do is to wait more because bitcoin still gaining and recovering.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

Bitcoin prices are now not too high and you can wait until the price of Bitcoin down again so you can buy Bitcoin at the lowest price. Bitcoin deserves to be maintained in the long run. The benefits you get are definitely huge if you can hold Bitcoin for years.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Well if you observe the movement of prices at the very moment which is slowly climbing up, i think that now is the good time to buy because i think that prices would continue to rise up even for the next month or two.

the price is indeed being up and correct the current good time to buy because it's still in the cheap level. but do not directly hold that this will progress smoothly within the next few months, all kinds of news, information, and analysis will be very influential in this regard.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Yes. I do believe that it’s a right time to invest in bitcoin and buy bitcoin. Because comparatively it’s price is low. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and its users have also increased a lot. Because of all bitcoins demand among people have increased a lot. Because of all this it is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin since it has started. So by seeing this it’s most likely that bitcoin price will increase in the future. So Mowbray is the right time to invest.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

At this price, bitcoin can be considered to be cheap. Institutional funds are buying in at this same price now cos they also see BTC at much higher price point eventually.

I am accumulating BTC slowly for the past 1 month. Smiley

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

the price is indeed being up and correct the current good time to buy because it's still in the cheap level. but do not directly hold that this will progress smoothly within the next few months, all kinds of news, information, and analysis will be very influential in this regard.
Exactly, buying is the best thing I consider, you can do it right now as the price is still quite cheap and can pump up to the greater heights at any time. So, waiting at this point may cause you to lose this opportunity as bitcoin seems here quite stable and is moderately progressing further...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Seeing that the price of bitcoin has dipped in these passing days, it may probably a good idea to buy bitcoin. It will surely rise up in the next few months so you can still get profit from it.
You still have to trust your gut, with the right knowledge, in analyzing when it is best to do what.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Currently the price of Bitcoin has started up, but you can buy it now. but if only you could buy it one month ago, then you will get very low bitcoin price! if you really want to invest, you're not too late. just buy it, before the price goes up again.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

If you look at the $ 6500 price then that's the best price you can get, but now the price is close to $ 9000 and it looks like the price will keep going up, and with this fact we still have a good chance to buy because next week's price will reach over $ 10,000 , so buying soon is a good thing.

Yes I agree, buying bitcoin now is the right decision to do while the market value is still low and if we want to earn big profit.
If you are using phase then it is good for you if the market is not very high because you will be able to buy at low price and then store for long time and later on selling willing give you very high profit. A lot of people are buying today because the price of bitcoin is not very high ad it has high potential to be high so I trust bitcoin and I know soon the price of bitcoin will increase. We should buy right now because price is not high; w can easily buy a lot of bitcoin at a reasonable price so make some decision before it become very late.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

yes it is a good time, bitcoin is going down. I buy it for investment.
If you look back at the price graph of the last couple of months, you would notice a slow but consistence rise in the value. This means if the some of money is invested right now in Bitcoin, it might no be that much bad. Even little earnings are considered good.

If your plans are long term, you are better off with investing right now as the end of the year or even the coming months are highly economics as they speculate.

We all are aware of this thing that bitcoin and the complete crypto market is now out of danger because the hard dip is over now and the bitcoin along with its clans is working hard to increase in value in shortest possible time. No matter you have short term or long term investment plans, you should invest into bitcoin because in a few days, the prices will increase to the extent that we won’t be able to grab it.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

yes you're right, all kinds of news and information can affect this all, affecting the increase or decrease in bitcoin prices as well. the current price is going up, but I think it's also a good time to buy bitcoin. because I think in this year bitcoin will reach the highest price. buy now because the price is still cheap.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Of course that is still a good buying price for bitcoin. Bitcoin will soon to rise as what I have read from the news. I hope this is gonna be true and to those who hold yeah this is our chance guys.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Yes at this time is a good price if you want to buy Bitcoin as soon as possible. Bitcoin price is still below 100 million and possibly will reach 300 million. So if you buy Bitcoin now and you can last longer. I'm sure you will not regret it and will benefit a lot.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Yes! I believe the situation of bitcoin now is a good chance to buy because it is still very cheap. This affordable price will lead the strong hands a satisfying profit while stop the shaken of weak.
Few months ago, Bitcoin was one of the most attractive coin for investment and has been attracting investors ever since. The current value will be very less than the value of the coin in coming months or years. So yeah, it is a good price to go with. Had you invested few months earlier, you would have earner pretty much so far but even at the current prices, the worth of your portfolio will be higher in future.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

Yes I guess so. The price of Bitcoin has been moving sideways lately and went slightly south for a few days but today its starts climbing up a bit. I feel the market is recovering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: