Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1817 times)
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Bitcoin selling price started to rise, of course this is good news for traders,
Also for beginners who want to buy bitcoin as an investment is not too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
In my opinion today it includes the most important momentum for traders to quickly buy bitcoin because they only need to be patient for several months to get a maximum profit in the future.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

This is natural that we have such fluctuations and corrections. From the point of global overview now we can see the end of correction and start of uptrend (recovery). I think that if the price goes above $ 10,5 K, then we will see new records of bitcoin maximum prices. That's why now we can buy some bitcoins and can buy hard just after that level of price.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Right now, bitcoin's price is a very good price for buying. If you are going to compare bitcoin's value last year with now you will see a large difference between the two. You shoulf grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin while the value is still low then hold it for some time and wait until you get a high profit from your holdings.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
doomloop

Activity: 2254
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

Bitcoin selling price started to rise, of course this is good news for traders,
Also for beginners who want to buy bitcoin as an investment is not too late.
Though it would have been much better to buy bitcoin when it was around 5k dollars but no one was really willing to trust this coin. Now that we are in pump phase and it is expected to keep on accelerating till the end of June, we should invest in this crypto coin. It can give profit of few thousand dollars within these months. The more someone is going to wait, the more expensive it will become to buy bitcoin.

maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

You can buy bitcoin now and hold it for a long time, as I see today bitcoin is increasing its value and still it is affordable to buy now. If you want big profit you need a lot of bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to sell it. Give time and patience to earn more profit from bitcoin. Buy now.
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

No, I do not suggest now a good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite high priced now for the market. Wait until the price drops below $ 7000.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

No, I do not suggest now a good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite high priced now for the market. Wait until the price drops below $ 7000.
waiting for the price to be $ 7000 again will be a very long wait. I suggest to buy it at this time. we do not know when bitcoin prices will go up and down, but most likely, the price will rise higher. Well, that's all your decision.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

waiting for the price to be $ 7000 again will be a very long wait. I suggest to buy it at this time. we do not know when bitcoin prices will go up and down, but most likely, the price will rise higher. Well, that's all your decision.
Investors have a hidden priority, that is patient and not reckless. Bitcoin investment at a price below $ 7000 is a general strategy of investors, but waiting for bitcoin to fall in the $ 7000 price again will take a little time.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Depends on you, when asking about the "good" time to buy Bitcoins or any market asset that you're eyeing, it's not actually mostly pertaining to the time but with your capacity to shed out a capital that could buy a substantial amount of asset, whatever that is, in order to follow through a venture. With that said, the biggest consideration here is not the price but whether you can see the bigger picture and wait out until the time the asset you bought rose to such a value that you can at least call your venture a success.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Yes. This is a good time to buy bitcoin. And to hold until the end of the year. I think in the next quarter we may see a small increase in the price of bitcoin, but not too big.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

If you are thinking for a long term investment yes it is good to buy bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin right now is quite low if you will hold it for a long time you will gain more profit.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Compared with the previous months, the price of bitcoin is reasonable now. If you plan to invest for a long time, you can buy it now. At the end of this year, you will have a harvest.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Unlike the price buying bitcoin as well other digital currencies were completely profitable. Here, some get lucky to profit in a much shorter time period while few needs to hold for a longer time period to experience the growth and get the benefits out of the same.
The current price is moving and revolving around 9k dollar and we can say in other words that the price is stable around 9k dollar. This stability is gaining more trust of people and therefore this is the time to caste the opportunity as Bitcoin is giving us another. This investment will give us benefit at the end and we should wait for the price to jump now.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

Unlike the price buying bitcoin as well other digital currencies were completely profitable. Here, some get lucky to profit in a much shorter time period while few needs to hold for a longer time period to experience the growth and get the benefits out of the same.
The current price is moving and revolving around 9k dollar and we can say in other words that the price is stable around 9k dollar. This stability is gaining more trust of people and therefore this is the time to caste the opportunity as Bitcoin is giving us another. This investment will give us benefit at the end and we should wait for the price to jump now.
It will very beneficial because bitcoin price is going to high and i think people should more buy price of bitcoin because it will give them a huge profit, so be patience for some months and do more invest in bitcoin.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

It will very beneficial because bitcoin price is going to high and i think people should more buy price of bitcoin because it will give them a huge profit, so be patience for some months and do more invest in bitcoin.
I think yes there is no doubt about it. I think that the current price of bitcoin is no doubt that best time for bitcoin investment, i think that those people who have already missed the opportunity to trade bitcoin below 7000$, still if they will manage to buy bitcoin in current price will surely get a very good price, because still bitcoin has too good potential and still there are chances that its price will increase too much in near future.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

Unlike the price last december 2017 the price of bitcoin is a bit low so i know that it is the good time to buy and invest in bitcoin. Although we can see the conituous dropping of bitcoin price and as last years experince there will be increase in demand for bitcoin since people will start investing in it for its price is still low and thinking that in the second half of the year bitcoin price will then countinuously increase its price. With this mentality the demand of bitcoin will increase and so as the market will be in good shape for the second half of the year.

Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

The actual BTC price is still affordable and it is indeed good time to buy more bitcoin, because the price already started to increase slowly since few days and it is predicted to rise up highly during the next weeks and months. If we miss this opportunity to buy BTC with low rates, we are losing a chance to make good profit, because the price keep rising with time
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:13:13 AM

The actual BTC price is still affordable and it is indeed good time to buy more bitcoin, because the price already started to increase slowly since few days and it is predicted to rise up highly during the next weeks and months. If we miss this opportunity to buy BTC with low rates, we are losing a chance to make good profit, because the price keep rising with time
Yes your point is good, if we miss this chance to buy it is too long to wait again at this rate. Let's catch the price to invest this time since price is slowly rising. I can say it is good buying btc at this price.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

I think yes, this is because the price is now under $ 10,000 and of course many users agree saying that the price is now cheaper and worth buying, I'm sure bitcoin will soon grow and reach $ 10,000 before the 15th and prices will continue to skyrocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: