Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
bjack0815

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:20:46 PM

Still nothing new?

Work hard, play hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:14:56 AM

Where's Virtual Spade at? Anyone seen him around? My guess is there's no news to report. I seem to recall that things were developing but we're not able to be discussed yet which sounded promising but that was a long time ago
bjack0815

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:23:10 AM

Where's Virtual Spade at? Anyone seen him around? My guess is there's no news to report. I seem to recall that things were developing but we're not able to be discussed yet which sounded promising but that was a long time ago

Last Active:    September 09, 2015, 09:54:43 AM

Work hard, play hard.
bjack0815

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:18:51 PM

No one cares anymore...

Work hard, play hard.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:02:20 PM

No one cares anymore...

That is not fully correct. But most gave up it seems. Some are still reading.

I now started taking it in my own hands a bit since i felt like the other lcsh-members either vanished or had no time or wanted to wait on a status we know already will not yield results. So far i try to get in contact with the relevant persons that can push things forward and i'm pretty angry that it came to this. I really can't understand it.

It's not very easy... me trying to speak and understand spoken english is no fun. Cheesy Cheesy But i will try to get it moving on a bit. I hope i can since iam not the one who has the contract with the lawyer... and so on. *sigh*

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bjack0815

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

No one cares anymore...

I now started taking it in my own hands a bit since i felt like the other lcsh-members either vanished or had no time or wanted to wait on a status we know already will not yield results. So far i try to get in contact with the relevant persons that can push things forward and i'm pretty angry that it came to this. I really can't understand it.

It's not very easy... me trying to speak and understand spoken english is no fun. Cheesy Cheesy But i will try to get it moving on a bit. I hope i can since iam not the one who has the contract with the lawyer... and so on. *sigh*

Thank you very much for your efforts! Good to know that there is someone left who cares about what happened.
Most people forget with raising time, i am not one of those. I am like an elephant who never forgets things like these.
Do you know why virtualspade vanished? It seems he put a lot of time in this and know he cast away without any feedback?

Work hard, play hard.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:35:44 PM

If there's no news there's no news to report. Bitcointalk has turned into a place where very little news info or anything of interest regarding BTC happens. Just sig campaigns and scammers. VS probably moved on to another forum. At least I hope that's what happened. He did collect some donations for the lawsuit but I don't think it was much.

Here's hoping we might hear some news sometime in the future. Might never happen.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 07:16:40 PM

No one cares anymore...

Thank you very much for your efforts! Good to know that there is someone left who cares about what happened.
Most people forget with raising time, i am not one of those. I am like an elephant who never forgets things like these.
Do you know why virtualspade vanished? It seems he put a lot of time in this and know he cast away without any feedback?

I try to follow every project where i was scammed too. Unfortunately the earlier one was on here the higher the chances that you collected alot of such projects. Roll Eyes

Virtualspade... yes he was very active at the start and he paid the lawyer, at least the first part. I tipped most of the funds for that. That's another reason why i'm angry. It seems he is overworked and has problems but he did not want to delegate work to other lcsh-members then. Don't understand him. I don't want to make him look too bad since, like i said, i don't understand him. Maybe there are valid reasons i don't see.

I tried to get in touch with the lawyer but till now without success. Seems i need to bite the sour apple again and call the secretary and ask her about what is going on. Maybe there is a boss in that agency too. It's beyond my understanding how the lawyer acts too. Well, with missing infos i should not speak bad. I will try to get the infos and see what is going on.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:03:39 AM

SebastianJu here is the simplified version of where we are (as I understand it)

Italian Police require that we (lcsh) present our complaint and all evidence showing that (done)

Police decide if they need to investigate (they are investigating)

Now it gets complicated because Alberto is hiding outside Italy (I think?)

This part can take a long time as Italian authorities are notoriously slow)

But the Italian police have determined Alberto is wanted for "impersonation" (fraud)

They need to locate him so they can charge him and bring him to court (any of us who can find him can help here)

That is all I know of this case... I really am not sure.

I'd like to hear from VS and know where we are
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 02:34:10 AM

Italian Police require that we (lcsh) present our complaint and all evidence showing that (done)

But the Italian police have determined Alberto is wanted for "impersonation" (fraud)

They need to locate him so they can charge him and bring him to court (any of us who can find him can help here)

LCSH is not actually every shareholder, it is a group of a handfull of, mostly the biggest, shareholders, or those who wanted to act at that time. We created a chat and a forum and started investigating. We found a lot but yes, the italian police is not really usefull. And we tried to work in the best interest of every shareholder. Though you remember some of us speaking about good news? Well... there were good news, but chances became smaller and smaller with time going by. It was no fun to push for virtuals acting all the time and seeing the months going by. Now i decided to see for myself if i can do something to move things on because i fear we might lose the chance or already have lost it.

I'm really not sure if VS will come in here. Last thing he told us was that he wanted to wait for the italian police, which we knew already will probably be more dangerous than effective since the more time goes by the higher the chance gets that the police will do nothing anymore. That they give up and that's it. I remember someone stating that if after a certain timefrime nothing happened the case is as good as dead. So pushing things forward is the best thing to do.

Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:46:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 04:32:31 PM by Equilux

LCSH is not actually every shareholder, it is a group of a handfull of, mostly the biggest, shareholders, or those who wanted to act at that time. We created a chat and a forum and started investigating. We found a lot but yes, the italian police is not really usefull. And we tried to work in the best interest of every shareholder. Though you remember some of us speaking about good news? Well... there were good news, but chances became smaller and smaller with time going by. It was no fun to push for virtuals acting all the time and seeing the months going by. Now i decided to see for myself if i can do something to move things on because i fear we might lose the chance or already have lost it.

I'm really not sure if VS will come in here. Last thing he told us was that he wanted to wait for the italian police, which we knew already will probably be more dangerous than effective since the more time goes by the higher the chance gets that the police will do nothing anymore. That they give up and that's it. I remember someone stating that if after a certain timefrime nothing happened the case is as good as dead. So pushing things forward is the best thing to do.

Alberto has at least one other large scam where he left with a lot of investors funds. He was working with Meni Rosenfeld on BDT, and from what I understand Meni also filed some things with the police, and hired a PI, so you might be able to join forces. Thanks for your efforts!

Edited to fix mis-quote!

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:31:50 AM

I agree but I really don't know what to do.
I'm drained of all money and cannot help with that.
I never was invited to the chat room or forum...
The time frame was quoted as 6 to 12 months, but could be extended if circumstances allow. I would guess the "good news" or maybe the fact the police realize Alberto is out of Italy but has enough evidence to be charged might buy some more time.
Is there an English speaking police I could talk to?
I have zero Italian but I could talk to an English speaking police.
I would need some run down of what questions to ask...
Or do we communicate with the lawyer?
Will VS answer PMs?
I would love to see some justice but I am sort of in the dark as to where we are and how best to proceed.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:32:52 PM

Alberto has at least one other large scam where he left with a lot of investors funds. He was working with Meni Rosenfeld on BDT, and from what I understand Meni also filed some things with the police, and hired a PI, so you might be able to join forces. Thanks for your efforts!

We worked together with Meni Rosenfeld. We merged forces pretty much at the beginning of our investigation.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 05:24:02 PM

I agree but I really don't know what to do.
I'm drained of all money and cannot help with that.
I never was invited to the chat room or forum...
The time frame was quoted as 6 to 12 months, but could be extended if circumstances allow. I would guess the "good news" or maybe the fact the police realize Alberto is out of Italy but has enough evidence to be charged might buy some more time.
Is there an English speaking police I could talk to?
I have zero Italian but I could talk to an English speaking police.
I would need some run down of what questions to ask...
Or do we communicate with the lawyer?
Will VS answer PMs?
I would love to see some justice but I am sort of in the dark as to where we are and how best to proceed.

I believe LCSH was created on here in this thread or somewhere on Bitcointalk when some users wanted to go the legal route. I think we asked for donations on here too. Though you can't do much now anyway.

No, the good news would be more the opposite, a small timewindow that might have closed already. Sorry that i can't be more specific, maybe not all is lost yet and in order to not risk it unneccessary i would prefer to not speak about it yet...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 05:29:46 PM

I was able to reach the lawyer by phone a hour ago. He spoke slowly english so i was able to understand him luckily. I already informed LCSH about the details so that we can decide what the best course of action would be.

gogxmagog... speaking to the police would not help he told me. He does not even get info about the case and he is the lawyer, the plaintiff would not get info and we are not even plaintiffs in this case, only adjacent raising of the damage to initiate the case. But the investigation goes on.

I will see what the other LCSH-members say about the best course of action from here on. I will update the thread then.

burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 08:43:44 PM

Do you guys have the bitcoin addresses needed to follow the funds?  I'm not a blockchain explorer expert, but the withdrawal address used for the funds was 1ovYFPS1HiGFMQVTB3vuWtnEpGvRxZ6H7.

Had a lot of shares myself, would love to see some kind of restitution from this guy.

Cheers.

Edit / Add Access Logs Aug - Oct 2013:

Code:
Aug  1 02:04:32 site-01 www: 907102:79.52.85.140 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  1 08:58:21 site-01 www: 803996:82.53.25.185 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  2 02:18:30 site-01 www: 211480 79.46.89.100 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  2 02:22:12 site-01 www: 338865 162.192.209.94 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [US] - user logged in
Aug  2 02:28:43 site-01 www: 965560 79.46.89.100 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  2 02:29:26 site-01 www: 309072 79.46.89.100 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  3 12:28:46 site-01 www: 888918 80.180.142.173 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug  5 20:04:15 site-01 www: 266101 79.56.81.208 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug 21 10:05:10 site-01 www: 512478 151.18.193.192 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug 21 10:07:07 site-01 www: 346826 151.18.193.192 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Aug 28 11:34:41 site-01 www: 568972 151.44.33.64 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug 28 21:04:56 site-01 www: 330594 151.19.115.49 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Aug 29 14:09:27 site-01 www: 582998 151.19.115.49 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Sep  9 19:39:07 site-01 www: 820157 151.40.56.244 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Sep 10 12:51:59 site-01 www: 780829 151.40.56.244 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Sep 11 23:41:10 site-01 www: 642599 23.22.218.152 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [US] - user logged in
Sep 16 22:17:18 site-01 www: 885797 151.40.41.231 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Sep 22 17:18:41 site-01 www: 852147 151.18.90.213 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Sep 24 13:38:19 site-01 www: 203552 151.46.68.162 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Sep 24 13:46:40 site-01 www: 529087 151.46.68.162 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Sep 24 13:54:25 site-01 www: 254493 151.46.68.162 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  3 17:57:09 site-01 www: 503625 151.44.137.170 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  3 19:03:13 site-01 www: 375315 151.44.137.170 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  4 13:29:14 site-01 www: 938169 87.15.74.209 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  4 14:28:46 site-01 www: 427078 87.15.74.209 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  4 15:03:13 site-01 www: 892193 87.15.74.209 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct  5 16:33:47 site-01 www: 540354 82.53.24.201 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 10 16:17:59 site-01 www: 815611 151.47.60.213 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 10 16:38:38 site-01 www: 490985 151.47.60.213 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 10 18:07:41 site-01 www: 115804 151.47.60.213 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 10 19:09:00 site-01 www: 633277 151.47.60.213 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 11 11:37:58 site-01 www: 500628 151.46.93.232 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 11 15:19:51 site-01 www: 339946 31.3.154.145 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [SE] - user logged in
Oct 14 18:21:35 site-01 www: 639648 151.18.223.113 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 15 21:56:32 site-01 www: 618909 151.18.130.42 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 16 00:10:14 site-01 www: 613710 151.18.130.42 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Oct 16 13:36:23 site-01 www: 628180 151.46.143.39 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 11:36:10 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 11:54:38 PM by dexX7

Code:
Oct 15 21:56:32 site-01 www: 618909 151.18.130.42 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in
Oct 16 00:10:14 site-01 www: 613710 151.18.130.42 btct.co /logout u:labcoin2 - user logged out
Oct 16 13:36:23 site-01 www: 628180 151.46.143.39 btct.co /login u:labcoin2 [IT] - user logged in

Interesting. Unfortunally I no longer have the logs on my server (I droped the DB :S), but they were quoted in the LCSH forum.

Back then I sent the user labcoin tracking pixels via PM and these IP match, therefore we can assume the user controlling labcoin also controlled the BTC-TC account.

edit:

Code:
1ovYFPS1HiGFMQVTB3vuWtnEpGvRxZ6H7

Thanks for this confirmation also. We assumed this was the address related to Labcoin.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:42:14 AM

gogxmagog... speaking to the police would not help he told me. He does not even get info about the case and he is the lawyer, the plaintiff would not get info and we are not even plaintiffs in this case, only adjacent raising of the damage to initiate the case. But the investigation goes on.

ok i wont interfere.

i just would like to be included in this lawsuit

i'm not sure why i didnt just join in at first... i think the whole thing made me afraid that EVERYONE is a scammer but i did eventually start to trust VS, and you SebastianJu... I donated some BTC to VS later on too...

Between activemining, asicminer, and this labcoin fraud i've lost almost all my btc... almost 100 total! please keep me informed of any progress and any action i need to take

thanks for taking up this difficult work
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:26:40 PM

ok i wont interfere.

i just would like to be included in this lawsuit

i'm not sure why i didnt just join in at first... i think the whole thing made me afraid that EVERYONE is a scammer but i did eventually start to trust VS, and you SebastianJu... I donated some BTC to VS later on too...

Between activemining, asicminer, and this labcoin fraud i've lost almost all my btc... almost 100 total! please keep me informed of any progress and any action i need to take

thanks for taking up this difficult work

Did you not claim your losses when the lawyer asked the shareholders to send him the details? We did not need to verify us at this point. Only virtuals had to because he was the plaintiff.

I asked in lcsh-forum if we should give out all the infos we have, of course some whistleblowers info must remain protected, but so far nobody spoke against it. It might be possible that we can involve the community soon. Probably a new thread would be helpfull where only the findings are posted and that is blocked for other posters so that the facts can be spoken about in another thread then.

But let's wait for the other lcsh-members.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:56:10 PM

I'm pretty sure I did... It's been so long... Lab coin was only listed on btc-TC right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: