Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3428 times)
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Nobody can tell you exactly what will happen in that time,or else someone has really came back from the future to tell us what happened there,there will always be some possibilities one cryptocurrencies will be permanently ban or restricted to these countries that means the progress will be much harder and two cryptocurrrencies replaces the fiat already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

Despite the current situation of the markets, I think the popularity of the cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. Of course it is hard to make an exact prediction, but in my opinion, the popularity of it likely to increase in the future too.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
No one can able to predict the future hence we can still make assumptions that crypto would still live into these years but I doubt it would already be regulated. Price volatility wont really be removed since its always been part of cryptocurrency market which its price is always being volatile.In my own view we would able to see which coins would sustain upto those years.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

Nobody can tell you exactly what will happen in that time,or else someone has really came back from the future to tell us what happened there,there will always be some possibilities one cryptocurrencies will be permanently ban or restricted to these countries that means the progress will be much harder and two cryptocurrrencies replaces the fiat already.

We can try to anticipate the development of the cryptomarket according to the available schedules, which were given by economists...
Alendelon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Heh hard to say, i think no one know's maybe we will have Bitcoin for 100 000$ or 1 000 000$.
But i know one - blockchain is future.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

Nobody can realy know what will happen not unless you are from the future who cameback to tell us what happened! we shouldnt be looking for that long period of time and isntead we should be asking how would our market survive these regulations and restrictions from the governments and these banks? because that is the main problem of the cryptocurrencies because these financial institutions wont allow cryyptocurrencies to easily replace their system.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
n3r0srome

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

I am very bullish on blockchain in general. With the amount of incidents resulting in consumers losing their data (Equifax, Bank of America, etc), the use case for blockchain has never been stronger. Regardless of what anyone thinks, moving towards a decentralized ledger to store personal and professional information will be a benefit to society.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

It will never be the same i presume because its either our market will be worth hundred  trillion dollars or it will collapse in the near future,either way we should be aware of the risk we are taking from the day that we have decided to join the cryptocurrency market,because the market has high volatility hence the market can collapse and rise in just a matter of hours.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

It is going to be massive if you asked me if and only if,those restrictions from these countries will be lifted but if it doesnt it might be harder for our mraket to expand because there will be less people who will adopt it and those countries who have decided not to adopt it would be the less fortunate places in the future because they oppose the technology from coming in and those countries that adopted it will be the most powerful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

No one can able to predict the future hence we can still make assumptions that crypto would still live into these years but I doubt it would already be regulated. Price volatility wont really be removed since its always been part of cryptocurrency market which its price is always being volatile.In my own view we would able to see which coins would sustain upto those years.

Indeed, price predictions isn't accurate and we should be always aware of that and as volatility will happens all the time it depends on every trader to decide whether they hold or sell. But as I am able to withstand the current market status this days and previous months, I think its so hard right now to analyze since the whales are keeping silent with the current trend of the crypto world.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies everything changes in a matter of hours and days. To predict for the year ahead even crazy, I'm not talking about 5-10 years. But if approximately, the growth of total capitalization + recognition of the world. I personally hope so.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

Might be better than today or might be worst because of these banks and government will continously ban the cryptocurrencies there will be less chance for our market to get a trillion dollar worth of marketcap! but lets hope for the best because it will benefit most of us especially those people who bought bitcoin when it was still less than $1k.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

it seems for the next 5 years, only the regulation of the big country that will affect cryptocurrency
countries that feel not disturbed by the existence of cryptocurrency, will certainly affect the popularity of crypto,
but if any country rejects it, it is a nightmare for the crypto community and also the people of that country
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

IMO it would be more massive than today if these countries will start adopting the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and we will be one of those people who are lucky to adopt it as soon as today,because cryptocurrencies could replace cash in the future that is why we need to believe on its technology which is the blockchain.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

I think, by that time there will be national crypto-currencies, which will quietly squeeze out fiat money. The number of altcoins will be sharply reduced due to their unpopularity. There will be about 100 basic crypto-currencies
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

It is denends on the situation if most of the countries permanently banned cryptocurrencies surely our market will come to its end that is why you need know that risk from the day you have invested to cryptocurrencies because the market's volatility might be the reason why would you lose your money because only those holders will win the game and those weak hands will fall.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

I think, by that time there will be national crypto-currencies, which will quietly squeeze out fiat money. The number of altcoins will be sharply reduced due to their unpopularity. There will be about 100 basic crypto-currencies
I think that this will not happen soon. Too complex and incomprehensible process for most people
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

Looking forward to see the market is worth over 1 trillion dollars so that we will be all rich,those early adopters of bitcoin could a billionaire because surely its price will surge up once again and no can stop it or in the other hand it could the opposite which could be worst than today's situation,and im sure a lot of people will lose their investments for good.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

it seems likes in next 5 years, the crypto world will become more valueable to all people around the world, i believe the market will be under control by laws and become more stable and safer for investors, from that reason, the price of many altcoins will have to adapt to new society and their value will be regconized by all investors and their value will keep rising in next 10 years.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

You are asking us about a distant future , while we do not know what will happen with crypto in 1or 2 months  Cheesy Just look at current crypto depression , who can predict what way crypto will move tomorrow and how far it can go ? For a next 10 year future I see three possible scenarios : 1) No one will remember what crypto was . 2) crypto will become a regulated , dedicated market for trading , investment and business 3)crypto is going to replace fiat currencies and totally digitalize the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: