Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3428 times)
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

Considering the price now, it can only goes up and up again, i think there will be a big cleaning all shitcoin will disappear and government will implement their tool to tax crypto as much as they can, same for the bank
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Not going to be the same as today,it might be better when most of the countries has fully adopted cryptocurrencies and it might be worst when most of the people doesnt know what cryptocurrencies are because countries has declared it illegal or they have some restriction about it,it is harder to tell which path that our market will take but lets hope for the best.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

That will be a little difficult to predict. 5-10 years is along time from now. Notwithstanding, we all know that cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. It is now gaining more recognitions, to the extend that some government are becoming concerned about what the outcome could be, because they all know that though cryptocurrency represents a minute and very small part of world financial asset, yet it has a whole lots of impacts. The major thing i know will happen is that, it will gain more popularity and that by then, the price would have increased greatly well.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

What matters now is what will happen to the cryptocurrencies when most of the countries has regulated it ? the answer will be in the hands of these banks and governments which are the potential institutions that might try to stop our market from getting more massive,these institutins has a lot of connections and there will be less chance for our market to be worth a trillion dollar if these institutions wont allow it to happen.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

This is unpredictable. The market is very unstable. 40% price difference within 3 months. BTC pulls currency down. These are the assumptions for 2020:
Bitcoin price prediction for April 2019.
In the beginning price at 9245 Dollars. Maximum price $ 11475, minimum price $ 9245. The average for the month $ 10172. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 10724, change for April 16.0%.

BTC is USD predictions for May 2020.
In the beginning price at 22436 Dollars. Maximum price $ 25772, minimum price $ 22400. The average for the month $ 23674. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 24086, change for May 7.4%.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

It might be very massive, or might me worhles or not existing anymore if these bankers and governments will restrict or regulate cryptocurrencies there will be less chance for our market to grow bigger because these institutions will do what is necessary to stop the cryptocurrency's threats ! so we should hope that the opposite will happen or else that is the end.

crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

i think that quantity of coins decease to 500 about. But it will reliable coins applied to real projects for human benefit. the volatilyty of coins will small. it will be ok to buy cars or houses by crypto, but not bread and butter.

cryptamod

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

In my humble opinion that market will be either going to be more massive or it is going to be not existing anymore because if these banks and govenrments will wanted to put the market down they can easily do that,causing a lot of people to lose their money in an instant that is why we need to secure or to invest into some traditional businesses so that we wont lose everything if something has happened to the market.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

Good question but the answer it depends on the market situations from the next 2years because if most of these countries will surely going to ban cryptocurrencies there will be no chance for us to get more massive,because there will be some restrictions that might cause our market to collapse that is why we need to help each other to expand our market !

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

Well I predict that it will rise agian we can be sad about the downfall your making a stress dont panic. Here I made a list myself that I think it can help you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256069.msg33914671#msg33914671

Really its hard I invested in bitcoin too but what can I do,  I just follow the sell high process and BUY LOW
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Neither will we know what will happen to Crypto, but I will answer how the Crypto situation in the next few decades I think for the future there are many countries that use tokens to make transactions.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mambA98427

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

After 5-10 years in the crypto industry will have their own Google, Facebook, Amazon, and its own cryptobanks. And I think investments in the development of the industry, especially banks, are reliable investments
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

After 5-10 years in the crypto industry will have their own Google, Facebook, Amazon, and its own cryptobanks. And I think investments in the development of the industry, especially banks, are reliable investments
That is bullshit,why would cryptocurrencies would have that? and how sure about you that it will happen? what if these banks and most of the government will permanently ban cryptocurrencies do you think that our market will survive? no ,it will surely collpase and that is the fact and the risk that we should know from the start.

peleng

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

I have an optimistic vision of the future. It seems to me that the crypto currency market will grow many times, new projects will appear that will occupy leading positions in the crypto industry. I think that large IT corporations will work closely with crypto projects to rebuild their business processes using block chain technologies.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

It's hard to predict.Still, I think the price goes high compared to now.Many countries accept crypto as a payment method.The market will be going big for sure.And But many coins will be the shitcoin cause so much similar project.Some of them survive not all.But its always hard to predict so let's see what gonna come in future.And for sure blockchain technology will be one of the biggest technology.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Legit cryptocurrencies will survive and will be more widely accepted.
New ones will pop out to probably challenge established coins/tokens.
Some countries may have established laws for ICO's and cryptoexchanges.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

There will only be two choices for us,one the cryptocurrencies will be fully adopted by most of the people causing the whole world to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies,two or these banks and government will kill cryptocurrencies,stopping its usage and declared it as illegal,few people wont allow it but if these insitutions will try to stop us they can surely do what ever they can to stop the threat to their institutions.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

For me, I'm optimistic that crypto must have overcome some of these challenges it is having now to a larger extent, level of acceptability among nations of the world must have gone high, early birds and crypto advocate who do not give up and invest now would smile,many altcoin would fade away while some would be more valuable, nations fighting against crypto would embrace it eventually. Just my opinion.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Who knows what will happen ? only god knows what is our faith with the cryptocurrencies,but if we truly believe to this technology im sure God himself will allow the cryptocurrencies to dominate the whole world,and raplaces the cash that is making the world more complicated! lets hope for the best, i am one of those enthusiast from when bitcoin was below $100 that is why i am still believing in its potential.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

No one can exactly predict what will happen,but there are only two possibilities! one which most of the countries has fully adopted cryptocurrencies two most of these countries has banned cryptocurrencies causing our market to slowly collapse,that is the worst case scenario that we can have in the next few years of cryptocurrency exsistence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: