Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos in the green  (Read 635 times)
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

I think that now it is necessary to be especially attentive to everything that happens on the market, because almost every day the courses vary greatly and this does not please yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

In the morning the crypto currency was in green, and by the evening it was red again. The main thing is that the upward trend does not stop, even if it will be slow.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Yes they are finally in the green zone but they still have much to go. Ethereum still has much to go to reach it's last record of 1400+ usd, but i believe that it will surpass that amount this year. And i believe the same will happen with Bitcoin. They will both surpass they ATHs, so i suggest hodling.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

it is very pleasant to observe it.I hope that all will continue and nothing will change and everything will be fine
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

The market is definitely on a roller coaster ride, it was red, then went green and now its all red again apart from 1 or 2 coins. This shows how volatile the market is. We need to be patient and hold on for those go green and stay green long enough for us to make good profit.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

I'm not so optimistic about everything that is happening now, because the market has lost the ability to withstand strong threats, such as dumps. Crypt is not at all reliable.
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

The market of crypto is very cyclical. Red days are always more than green days. The market is very easy to fall down, but it is very difficult to rise. It seems to me that it is still too early to talk about a growing market. The situation is not very clear at the moment.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Yes it is very normal scenario happen here in cryptoworld, as you said it is now green because market are starting bouncing back in a slow manner. Yes slowly but surely, so dont be panic of dumping because there's always a time to recover, just relax and be patient enough to wait for the right time to cut losses.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I guess that's no problem there are still a lot better advertising spots
such as coinmarketcap, etherscan, and much more
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 
I think that there is nothing sure in crytocurrencies world but personally i believe that nothing would diminish its value, even if they banned it will stay strong, neither the urban nor the organizations will be able to do so.

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

really a pleasure to watch albeit not a very large increase.I am glad that finally there is something positive on the cryptocurrency market at the moment
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

Yes, for sure. Cryptocurrencies are very strong and will not die for this reason. We see now only green colour so it is the best evidence for my words. I hope it will stay
f4t4l

Activity: 200

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

how is it still nice to enjoy the positive news from the market for a really long time was not and I am very happy about it

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Despite all the negative developments Bitcoin never go down. This rising wave was needed.
We will see beautiful days and Bitcoin will be strengthened.

Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

it finally happened.I am very interested in what contributes to such an incredible growth and decline in our market and when there will be stability

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

It is full of happy to see the greens. However, it is true that every big project will always face challenge and risks, likely this cryptocurrency. Seen from existence and continuity of this digital currency, it should be happy and good for the price and values are starting to recover and rise. However, we should be wise and calm in facing this condition.
Related to the statement that some giant Social networking, I think they don't ban it. They will only ban the scam promotion or scam ICOs in their networking.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

Crypto is no longer just some sort of obscure internet coin, the blockchain technology has gigantic use in the real world.
Facebook, google etc preventing regular people from being exposed to crypto, is not really an issue, regular people are not what crypto depends on anymore, it did initially, but not anymore.
Considering the amount of scams and lawbreaking going on in the crypto world, we might even benefit from avoiding waves of new people..
something that relies on an ever increasing amount of people joining in, isn't that a ponzi?

So it's nothing to worry about, what says the average person will know anything about crypto in the future?
it's important that technology is simple to use, or people don't use it, so a lot of things can be running on a blockchain, without people knowing what it means, just as people don't have any clue how stuff is ran today.
The most important thing to establish a good future is in my opinion, real world use from big industries and such, who actually create a supply and demand situation beyond people just refusing to sell(holding) in hopes it'll increase in value..

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

it's very cool and I've been waiting for this for a long time.I am confident that this will continue and I am happy that I am working in this area now

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Yes indeed its a good news market is quite good from last 3-4 days. Banned by any country can not stop the growth of crypto currency but it can stop the growth for a while. I read several times facebook, google and twitter have banned but they are still showing crypto ads. I don't believe hearsay. This year started bad some people spread fake news that affects the market badly some trying to regulate or banning and some are planning to legalise it but I hope it will not hinder the growth of crypto market. Holders will remain holders for long term.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Looking at the greens since some days ago ensure us that the market will recover soon. Even the recovery still steps by step, it is a great beginning. Many people, of course, hope that it will rise again. And this is maybe also a good time to analyze the coins and put some investment for addition.
Related to your statement about the negative issues of cryptocurrency that can influence, yeah you may be right. However, every investment or business will have the challenge and risks. This is part of the investment strategy to face those challenge. If you believe in this investment, whatever the news, it will be only as a consideration. So, it is better to spread the good issues and just analyze or consider the bad issues. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: