Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠🏠🏗🏗[ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀BrikBit - Platform for all Real Estate operations🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2862 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
g0rlitzer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 12:43:10 PM by g0rlitzer

https://i.imgur.com/HhXvKYQ.jpg
BrikBit Digital Shares
the first blockchain-based ecosystem that develops and manages
entire operations for the Real Estate industry

Website | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Reddit | YouTube

Background

The Real Estate sector is highly characterized by illiquid funds, by difficulty to understand and determine
the mandatory rules which need to be applied in different operations and substantial investment
volumes
involving all main players.

At the same time, globalisation and digitalisation of certain services in the building process i.e. the creation of digital images, projects and business plans, have opened
up new development opportunities that are anyhow discouraged by inefficiencies caused by today’s monetary exchange system.

Furthermore, the introduction of the blockchain will be the innovative aspect that will characterize the new ecosystem,
making it safe, univocal, flexible and efficient.

Within the BrikBit ecosystem all shareholders involved in the Real Estate projects will be able to use the potentiality
of blockchain technology to automate, disintermediate and make more transparent both typical and implicit processes during all
steps of a Real Estate enterprise such as fund collection, design, creation and management.

The new BrikBit Digital Shares ecosystem will optimize and liquidate resources and value in this sector:
 it will be the real financial revolution of Real Estate.

Players

The value within a Real Estate project is created by different players involved in the realisation of a building.
Owners, architects and legal advisors share a mutual goal to create a revenue and get an economic advantage
from the resources involved. Builders and raw material suppliers have an economic goal to get a payback for their efforts
during the building stage of the property and banks play a predominant role in the Real Estate industry providing funds.

It is understandable that the network of relationships between players is directly connected to the final value of a Real Estate project, represented by the property itself as an operating and productive activity.

Ecosystem: Lisk blockchain, BrikBit blockchain, BRIK and REDA

Lisk will be the main reference blockchain and BrikBit will be a linked
sidechain where the entire BrikBit Digital Shares platform will be developed.

The REDA (Real Estate Digital Asset) of a building might be seen as an object stored in a decentralized
database and represents the interface between the blockchain platform and the real. The protocol will determine the partitions of a building: allowing platform users to optimise the value exchange of a building.

BRIK will be a utility coin also for its technological function for the maintenance of the consensus in the BrikBit Blockchain.

BRIKs will be necessary and will be used and spent to get access to the platform, as well as to implement REDA, REDApps and dedicated smart contracts. BRIKs will also be used to pay the transaction fees necessary for the exchange of information and all type of transaction.

We could easily say that REDA can be defined the “Avatar” of a building, uniquely representative of a Real Estate Project and with its dedicated, univocal and transferable Token.

For an in depth focus on our project please read our Whitepaper and visit the website

Token and ICO information

Token name: Brik
Token type: ERC20
Symbol: BRIK

Softcap: 3000 Eth
Target: 15000 Eth
Hardcap: 24000 Eth

Max total supply: 100 000 000 BRIK
Available supply: 75 000 000 BRIK
Team & Bounty: 25 000 000 BRIK

Minimum purchase: 1 Eth
Price: 2000 BRIK = 1 Eth

Consensus: DPoS
Delegates: 211 forgers
Blocks per day: 7854 blocks (37 blocks signed by each delegate)
Reward: 8 BRIKs for every forged block

NOTE: US and chinese citizens can't participate to our ICO

Roadmap

Start developing Idea, Project draft of Brik Shares

----------------------------------------------------------------->

January 2018
BrikBit Digital Shares Company Foundation

Q1 - 2018
Private sale

Q2 -2018
PreICO
BrikBit Social Professional Platform (Alpha)

Q3 - 2018
ICO
Setup test blockchain DPoS

Q4 - 2018
Main net blockchain BrikBit - Swap token ERC20 to BRIK (DPoS)

Q1 - 2019
First sidechain REDA test Kickoff 1st Pilot RE project Beta version of BrikBit Social Professional Network

Q2 - 2019
Kick off BrikBit platform REDA main sidechain
Kick off BrikBit trading platform

Q3 - 2019
1st REDA Pilot project - Architectural design

Q4 - 2019
1st REDA Pilot project - Construction

1st REDA City Project

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign coming soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/brikbit-20829 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Great! We'll keep it up-to-date and add all necessary info!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the BrikBit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BrikBit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the BrikBit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BrikBit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hi There! Thanks for adding us to your website. we'll update all info regarding our program ASAP!
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Bounty Campaign coming soon!!!!!!

tigerruller123

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about  this one
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Hi there, sure, what kind of info would you like to have?
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Hi there. The bounty will start in max 2 wks. we are finalizing it and need to get it sorted.

To get all information about our project, please go to our website: https://brikbit.io/ -

here is our roadmap:

Roadmap

January 2018

Q1 - 2018
Private sale

Q2 -2018
Pre-ICO

Q3 - 2018
ICO

Q4 - 2018

Q1 - 2019
First sidechain REDA test Kickoff 1st Pilot RE project Beta version of BrikBit Social Professional Network

Q2 - 2019

Q3 - 2019

Q4 - 2019

1st REDA City Project
dinu98xx98

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
maverline080

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Hi there. The bounty will start in max 2 wks. we are finalizing it and need to get it sorted.

To get all information about our project, please go to our website: https://brikbit.io/ -

here is our roadmap:

Roadmap

January 2018

Q1 - 2018
Private sale

Q2 -2018
Pre-ICO

Q3 - 2018
ICO

Q4 - 2018

Q1 - 2019

Q2 - 2019

Q3 - 2019

Q4 - 2019

1st REDA City Project

Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Did you published the Demo of your prototype? Wink
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

I'm sure the Real Estate project is huge
but how investors will enter when funds are not liquidity
in a real business course project about Real Estate is arguably requires substantial funds
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

Did you published the Demo of your prototype? Wink

Nope! now we are working on our first MVP. Stay tuned and follow us on Telegram for any news about the project https://t.me/BrikBit
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

I'm sure the Real Estate project is huge
but how investors will enter when funds are not liquidity
in a real business course project about Real Estate is arguably requires substantial funds

Real Estate lacks process and methods to trustfully and correctly manage the data life cycle within this industry, that' s why it's always been difficult to easily manage liquidity issues without the help of a specialized intermediary ( i.e. banks..). BrikBit, with the help of DLTs, aims to reshape data flows and core processes in RE projects solving some of the above mentioned liquidity issues and getting through the needs of intermediaries
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

We are all waiting for bounty campaign.please let me know when it starts .Thank you
flashcarr

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

You need to elaborate your road map !? Need more info before get involved
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.
egretia
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

I became interested in the way in which you plan to attract miners to work on the platform. Is there any marketing strategy for this purpose?
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Is there any use case for BrikBit right now? If not, what do you have planned for the future to make people adopt it?
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

The project brings profit currently. In addition to the above, they pay attention to the environmental and ecology problems, what has a great relevance nowadays. It's a good chance for a prospectful investing
egretia
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

It's not just interesting, this project has good prospects. So if there are free funds for investing, then I think I should take part!
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

We are all waiting for bounty campaign.please let me know when it starts .Thank you

We decided to postpone ICO to Fall, so the Bounty will take place in September, not earlier. Thanks for your interest.

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia

thanks, we are very excited as well... more news to come soon!

Ojooo
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

I think it's really interesting project!
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.
egretia

Hi, this project will be available worldwide, not only in certain countries. We will start working with countries where there is already blockchain implemented house register.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:12:09 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit & the BrikBit Community have been very active. Details will be posted here soon!
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

The application market of the block chain platform of the real estate business is very huge. The BrikBit coin project has almost become a unicorn in this field. I am very much looking forward to it.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:20:01 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:11:27 PM by BLOQspace

The BrikBit team is real and very active. The BrikBit Community is growing by leaps and bounds as well. As an active community member, I will be posting more often in the thread. I have been remiss in keeping the BitcoinTalk forurm up to date with everything going on in the blockchain real estate ecosystem, but that changes as of today.

If you are on Twitter you can follow us as @BLOQspace

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

Milcahh

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:12:48 PM by BLOQspace

The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!

I couldn't agree more. Every person in the real estate industry I have shown this project to is so optimistic that change will be brought to the current archaic systems and infrastructure
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:11:03 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit attended PropTech2108 where the CEO's presentation was made into an inforgraphic during his speech by a company called DiscoTech. Very awesome that they chose BrikBit for this. The infographic covered displays Alex's comentary on "Digital Tools for Trust in Commerical Real Estate"

PropTech is well established as the leading & most well attended global event dedicated to the technology innovation & digital transformation occurring in the wider Real Estate sector!

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

please use escrow wallet for ico
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:13:15 PM by BLOQspace

The BrikBit Community is very active! If you haven't seen yet, you should have a look on Twitter. We just had charity event that benefited a local food bank and a center that treats sexualy abused children. We collected cans and non-perishable goods as well as raised $200 for the ChildSafe center. The event was called BLOCKCHAIN BYTES, and it is an informal mixer for the crypto community to network and pay for their meal with crypto at an establishment that has not been exposed to crypto. We do this to bring awareness, give back, and support both the local and cryptocurrency ecosystem.  BrikBit was the main sponsor this event.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 07:03:54 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit is taking a holisitic approach to their project and is embracing all niches of the community and is even involved in philanthropy as seen with Blockchain Bytes, but also with developer empowerment; as they are a sponsor of CampJS, a 3 night coding retreat for  JavaScript & web technology developer. The camp will be held at Koonjewarre (in Springbrook), on the Gold Coast Hinterland - Australia

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:28:02 PM by BLOQspace

BRIKBIT AIRDROP
BrikBitが23日にAirDropするんですって。
BrikBit will AIRDROP 450,000 BRIK tokens

READ MORE AT: https://medium.com/brikbit/brikbit-airdrop-on-23rd-july-2018-2fa6ef493ea1
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

BrikBit mentioned in prestigious Italian business newspaper. 'BrikBit Digital Shares as an upcoming blockchain project launching its ecosystem to manage entire RealEstate operations'
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

This project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas!   Looking forward to your success!
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Real estate is really a big project to be done, even in real world or in cryptocurrency world.
Over the time, the need of real estate keep on increasing.

jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

egretia

Hi, this project will be available worldwide, not only in certain countries. We will start working with countries where there is already blockchain implemented house register.
hopefully soon these projects enter the other small countries. good luck
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

brikbit aims to be the first lisk based blockchain in the real estate industry. many Real Estate operators believe it project BrikBit can be real Real Estate revolution in the blockchain world!.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

In April, Alex Dell'Orto, BrikBit co-founder, presented the project at BlockchainNow, a two-day event in Milan about new technologies and the evolution of blockchain in different industries.
*http://www.blockchain-now.com/

Take a look at this Medium article that details this BrikBit event https://medium.com/brikbit/brikbit-presenting-at-blockchain-now-in-milan-just-the-beginning-of-our-journey-3eb07adb9283
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Also, in April, Alex Dell'Orto  presented BrikBit at the Bitcoin Venezia Meetup. His speech was titled "Blockchain in Real Estate"

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

BrikBit has been listed on FoxIco
https://foxico.io/project/brikbit?lng=tr

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

Be sure to take a look at this article about BrikBit in the Bitcoin Exchange Guide

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/brikbit-ico/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

BrikBit Road Map

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

Alex Dell’Orto, CTO and Co-Founder of BrikBit Digital Shares
Architect and Blockchain expert
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:50 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:50:22 PM by BLOQspace

Paolo Lettieri,
BrikBit CEO and Co-Founder
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Stefano Prosdocimo, BrikBit Co-Founder,
Head of Cyber Security, IT Management & Head of BrikBit Forger Community
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

🔥🔥🔥BrikBit AIRDROP is live!🔥🔥🔥

BrikBit Airdrop Guidelines to register

Want to participate to the BrikBit airdrop?

Go to our Telegram BOT: https://t.me/BrikBit_Bot

and follow all instruction in this medium post:

https://medium.com/brikbit/brikbit-airdrop-guidelines-to-register-8c91c05f37b2
[/size][/b]

YouTube Video Tutorial

Do you prefer a tutorial? To make life easier We have prepared one for you!

Then go to our YouTube BrikBit page and watch the Airdrop Video Tutorial:

https://youtu.be/vWwCXINAS7U

How much can I earn?

Just by joining on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and registering on the website you can earn as much as 45 BRIK tokens which is approximately $ 14 (depending on ETH rate and it will vary with ETH).

Airdrop Details

Submit all of your details for becoming eligible for the BrikBit Airdrop and join the Telegram and social channels to get as much as 45 BRIK tokens. Register on the web platform https://whitelist.brikbit.io. A unique referral link will be generated for you after completing this submission. If you invite your friends to the Airdrop, you will Receive 4 extra BRIK tokens per friend that you refer for a maximum of 4 friends!

Note: Web registration is an essential step because the ETH wallet is to be submitted after registration on the website and the ETH wallet is where participants can receive their BRIK tokens.

The project has decided to roll out 450,000 BRIK tokens (BRIK) in this Airdrop program for the first 10 thousand participants.

When will the tokens be distributed?

Tokens will be distributed after the ICO. It is compulsory to stay member of the BrikBit Telegram group and follow Social Media till the ICO, 18th October 2018.

What is BrikBit?

BrikBit Digital Shares SAGL, a technology company based out of Chiasso, Switzerland is all set to
bring forth a real estate revoluBon. Based on the first ever LISK-based blockchain ecosystem that is
designed for managing and developing real estate industry operaBons.
This pla4orm provides an end-to-end soluBon for managing all operaBons of the real estate industry.
BrikBit’s ecosystem employs the potenBal of blockchain technology to automate, disinter-mediate
real estate projects while providing greater transparency.

BrikBit is developed for
1. Owners
2. Operators
3. Constructors
4. Buyers
5. Suppliers

What makes BrikBit stand out from the competition?

This platform integrates all shareholders during the various steps that take place in a real estate
enterprise. It also provides a simple way for exisBng property owners to split renovaBon costs on
the project through community members.
The various steps in a real estate enterprise
1. Fund collecBon
2. Design
3. CreaBon
4. Management
The best part about this platform is that each real estate project can create its own blockchain as a
side-chain of Brikbit. This will allow the project to commence with its own set of features, rules
and will also take into account the legislaBon of the country to make the process hassle-free.

For all information on BrikBit, the Real Estate Blockchain platform, please go to our website:

https://www.brikbit.io/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 04:13:37 AM by BLOQspace

Giovanni Spica
Marketing Manager

Learn more about Giovanni here  ---> https://medium.com/brikbit/new-brikbit-marketing-manager-giovanni-spica-welcome-on-board-c4c1599a3974
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Vania Von Gemusegarten
Community Manager
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:51:39 PM by BLOQspace

Federico Riva
Web Designer
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Team BrikBit at PropTech!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:54 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:44:53 PM by BLOQspace

During this presentation CEO, Alex was stressing the value of the community that will be built around BrikBit. This team is really plugged in. Its good to see community members held in such high regard!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:08:54 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 04:34:55 AM by BLOQspace

BrikBit WhitePaper
INTRO

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:44:39 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit Listed on:
ICOSBull

https://icosbull.com/eng/ico/brikbit
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

BrikBit Listed on:
ICOHolder
https://icoholder.com/en/brikbit-20829

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

ICYMI - Take a look at this article on BrikBit in Lisk Magazine
https://www.liskmagazine.com/brikbit-first-lisk-based-platform-real-estate-industry/
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

BrikBit on:
FXempire
https://www.fxempire.com/crypto/ico/brikbit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 04:35:14 AM by BLOQspace

BrikBit WhitePaper
ABSTRACT

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Real Estate and the Blockchain: A Transactional Perspective
https://www.cpexecutive.com/post/real-estate-and-the-blockchain-a-transactional-perspective/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

Still wondering what BrikBit is?
...Have a look at this quick video!

https://vimeo.com/255697102
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:08 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:44:43 PM by BLOQspace

Take a look at this article in the Crypto Gazette titled "Lisk’s (LSK) DApps Changing Society Under Our Noses," that talks about BrikBit
https://stocksgazette.com/2018/03/01/lisks-lsk-dapps-changing-society-under-our-noses/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Claudio Villani
Video & Social Media
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Raffaele
Internal Legal
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

BrikBit, CEO, Alex's interview with ITespresso
*Video also included
https://www.itespresso.it/alessandro-dellorto-brikbit-la-blockchain-nel-mondo-immobiliare-e-non-solo-139226.html/amp

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

BrikBit network Television commercial. Will be airing on FOX in the United States
 Grinhttps://youtu.be/iHaKjGjB0Xk

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

On May 23rd the BrikBit team was is Lugano, Switzerland doing a blockchain real estate presentation at event titled Apero & Techonology
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

Adrea
Developer

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

BrikBit Whitepaper
ICO Contribution

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

BrikBit, CEO, Alex presenting the platform in Venice in April
Check out the video here --> https://t.co/YpbsRWYOys

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

Oh la la!  BrikBit SWAG!!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

BrikBit founders in London! This team is so active. I can't recall a team that is still months away from ICO and already so active all over the world. This is the kind of dedication that others just promise even after they have made made mega millions.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 11:09:17 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit at Conferenza Esri Italia 2018
It was a two day event called GeoSmartCampus organised by ESRI Italia summit, Official Distributor of Esri for the Italian market, leader company in geo-smart solutions.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

BrikBit is on ConcourseQ - "the token Due Dilligence Committee"
https://concourseq.io/Q/BrikBit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

BrikBit is ALL OVER THE WORLD BABY!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

What a fun team!!! -- BRIKBIT!

Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Very interesting and impressive project, intensifying its marketing strategies are very helpful, hopefully this platform technology will able to revolutionize the real estate sector and will be cater the community satisfactory level not only for the high level of the society but all give some portion to the medium and less budget individuals.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Blockchain Real Estate USE CASES by the Wall Street Journal
https://deloitte.wsj.com/cfo/2018/01/03/blockchain-and-smart-contracts-could-transform-property-transactions/
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

Lucca — WEDO informal meeting
The week after Venice, Wendy Diamond, CEO of WEDO, Women Enterpreneurship Day Organisation, a worldwide movement to empower women in business to alleviate poverty, chose BrikBit Digital Shares to have an informal meeting with 10 ambassadors from all over the world and discuss about Blockchain and how this new technology can make a difference in people’s way of living.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

BrikBit was very excited about being selected for DiscoTech — PropTech Innovation Challenge taking place during the Future Proptech exhibition in London! The DiscoTech — PropTech Innovation Challenge is an open collaboration process where corporate “Challengers” such as CBRE, the Ministry Of Housing and Local Government work with some of today’s brightest startups to solve some of their current business challenges.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Right after IoThingsMilan, that brought a lot of excitement by some Italian Real Estate companies, on April 13th the BrikBit Co-founders Alex Dell’Orto and Stefano Prosdocimo went straight to the beautiful city of Venice to the BitCoin Meetup in front of over 100 crypto-lovers to speak about Real Estate and Blockchain technology right at Ca’ Foscari, the prestigious University of Venice.
artem21

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

such projects are gaining popularity, which are related to real estate, the last similar company has shown itself well, let's see what will happen to you)
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

BrikBit Meetup in May organized by Aperoand.com

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

BrikBit Meetup Lugano
WATCH the VIDEO --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m39bETV407k&index=13&t=0s&list=PL9WK1fkLYJn2X1_pC-RtAUWKCZfbd0ZMn
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

ALERT! ALERT!

Starting THIS WEEK, BrikBit will have a TELEVISION COMMERCIAL playing during a new Crypto TV show called Crypto Cafe TV. This TV show is on the FOX TV network in the United States, and airs on the same day of the week and time slot as NFL football does when it is season, so there will be plenty of viewers who will be exposed to the AWESOME PLATFORM

Here is a sneak peek of the commercial that will be airing  ---> https://youtu.be/iHaKjGjB0Xk

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

ICYMI - the BrikBit Airdrop is LIVE!
Here is a quick vid to get you up to speed and on your way to participating in the Brick Bit Digital Shares ecosystem
https://youtu.be/vWwCXINAS7U

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

EXTRA! EXTRA!      READ ALL ABOUT IT...

BrikBit was listed by YouTeam.io as one of the TOP 10 Blockchain Real Estate companies in the world... and they are still pre-ICO! This is such a testament to their hard work and vision!!

Take a look at the what they said --- > https://youteam.io/blog/14-blockchain-startups-in-real-estate-to-watch/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

Team BrikBit sharing the world of BrikBit at ICORace

jmaresca

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Your telegram bot is not working properly.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:31 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 01:24:37 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit Use Case

Work in Real Estate
Alex is an electrician working in the construction industry, operating in different construction sites. He wishes to participate to different R.E. ventures as a supplier, but the procedure and guarantee he needs to follow to access direct investment do not allow him to invest or buy into any R.E. ventures.

Thanks to BrikBit Alex can participate in many projects in exchange for digital assets.

Watch this video explainer --- > https://vimeo.com/259859742

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

BrikBit listed as a Lisk Blockchain Dapp on this chart that went viral for a bit!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

BrikBit presented at Swiss FinTech Lugano on June 26th, 2018

Watch the video here (italian) --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxwP-fk8Qio&feature=youtu.be

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

BrikBit mentioned in the Lisk Reddit in the "Lisk Daily Discussion" article on July 16th, 2018

Have a glance ---> https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/8z98yx/lisk_daily_discussion_july_16_2018/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

As we posted before, the BrikBit team is extremely active, but did you know that BrikBit Digital Shares already has a growing community that is well versed in Blockchain & Real Estate,and we, BLOQspace are already doing BrikBit Meetups. We did a roadshow on the Gulf Coast of the US. Here are some pics from our BrikBit Biloxi Meetup from July

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

BrikBit was a featured presenter at the Blockchain for Real Estate Meetup in Berlin on July 5th, 2018

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
PLAYERS

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
ECOSYSTEM

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
BRIK TOKEN

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

BLOQspace also held BrikBit Gulf Shores Meetup in July; wrapping up our BrikBit Gulf Coast Road Show. It was very easy to convey blockchain and real estate in these affluent areas where vacation rentals and prime beach property are a staple. There was a lot of interest in BrikBit!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
IDEA

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
SOCIAL PROFESSIONAL NETWORK

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

BLOQspace sponsored and had a booth  featuring BrikBit at the Launch Party and Fashion Show for the  Crypto Cafe TV Show

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

The BrikBit AirDrop was featured on the Lisk Reddit in the "Lisk Daily Discussion" article on July 23rd, 2018

Have a glance --->https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/90phw5/brikbit_lisk_sidechain_airdrop_on_23rd_july_2018/

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

you are using the conference, which countries you are going to visit in the future, to tell about you, I would like to know

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

CRYPTO & CHARITY COLLIDE  at BLOCKCHAIN BYTES!  Thank you to #WilliamsConfectioneryCrafts for hosting this event & accepting #cryptocurrency for your AMAZING food! Thank you BrikBit for sponsoring. We collected cans for the FoodBank & raised $200 for ChildSafe ---> http://www.childsafe-sa.org/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

We are proud to do a daily "Blockchain in Real Estate" fun fact on Twitter, to help bring awareness about BrikBit and the revloution that Blockchain Real Estate is ushering in.

If you are on Twitter give us a follow @BLOQspace to stay up to date with BrikBit community news and events.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

BLOQspace will be doing a BrikBit presentation at the next Lisk Meetup in Houston, TX on August 17th, 2018.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Flavia
Graphic Assistant
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Tom Contin
Advisor

Thomas is managing partner at Archilex Consulting SA. Legal advisor for several ICO projects and companies in the FinTech and crypto field
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Marco Sala
Advisor

Marco is an intellectual property legal specialist with 20 years of experience as advisor for tech, real estate, insurance and telecommunication companies
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
OPPORTUNITY

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
VALUE

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

BrikBit Use Case

Buying a Property
Bruno is a young clerk living in a medium-sized town. He would like to partake in a Real Estate enterprise to be a future home-owner. His savings are not enough to cover the minimum entry-fee to buy an apartment, and his job contract is not enough of a guarantee to get a mortgage.

Thanks to BrikBit Bruno can purchase his own property one square foot at the time.

Watch this video explainer --- > https://vimeo.com/259859796

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

BrikBit was featured on the Lisk Reddit in the "Lisk Daily Discussion" article on July 25th, 2018

Have a glance --->https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/91q8vb/lisk_daily_discussion_july_25_2018/

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
SOCIAL PROFESSIONAL NETWORK

Flunrextcardsonh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I believe this business is very good and nice!
Blameless logo, interesting activity, certain plan.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
SOCIAL NETWORK

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

Take a look at BrikBit, CEO, Alex Dell'Orto speak about blockchain and BrikBit Digital Shares on Italian real estate show called RE TV www.retv.it
--->https://youtu.be/wcsCrlvwElM

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

How to Airdrop: BrikBit Bot 2.0

Wow, what an achievement!  Cool Over 3000 Telegram members in 4 days!

And now so many new followers on our social media, THANK YOU from all of us at BrikBit!

The BrikBit Team is thrilled to have you all aboard and we hope you enjoy your new experience with us.

Since the BrikBit Bot was temporarily not available to make the user-experience faster and more enjoyable, we are very happy to inform you that our dev team has finalised the BrikBit BOT 2.0 version.

Please read our blogpost to know how to sign up: https://medium.com/brikbit/how-to-airdrop-brikbit-bot-2-0-fdcff1160a85

YouTubeTutorial: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxHqTvnfZCL1ByCmwCQpujg

AIRDROP INFO

-  we will AIRDROP 450,000 BRIK #tokens
- Up to 45 BRIK tokens (~$14 depending on ETH exchange rate)

Tokens will be distributed after the ICO!

Follow our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxHqTvnfZCL1ByCmwCQpujg

What is BrikBit?

BrikBit is a Swiss-startup developing a lisk-based ecosystem for the Real Estate industry using the Blockchain technology.

Within this BrikBit ecosystem, all shareholders can benefit from blockchain technology. Each real estate object will be able to have its own blockchain with custom rules and features, depending on the country and effective legislation.

While still being at the ICE stage, BrikBit promises to cover the following use cases:

Opportunity for construction workers to invest in real estate ventures;
Opportunity for buyers to pay for the property in small instalments on a mortgage basis;
Opportunity to crowdfund property renovation costs.

To get more details on the BrikBit project, to see the Roadmap or view the use cases, visit the website at: https://brikbit.io/ and check out the whitepaper.
[/size]
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

A BrikBit commercial aried on national TV in the US on Sunday! Millions of homes around the world have been "planted" with the BrikBit "seed." The Blockchian real estate revolution has begun
hoangchanh05

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Except for the Airdrop, Do you plan for a bounty campaign ? I am waiting for it, I will help promote the project more widely.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Except for the Airdrop, Do you plan for a bounty campaign ? I am waiting for it, I will help promote the project more widely.

I think they are. I know community is huge for them, so I expect details to be released soon. I know the AirDrop and the massive influx of new community members is labor intensive
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
REDA INTEGRATION

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

The Founder's Speech by  Alex Dell'Orto, BrikBit Co-Founder
--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpmpkk5_0ko

grimaltonio

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Seems to be a great project! Smiley Good luck to the team!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
RE-DAPPS

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Speech at IOThings Milan 2018 by  Alex Dell'Orto, BrikBit Co-Founder
--->https://youtu.be/Wii_F9CkFLc

Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

hopefully this future project will be successful and many supporters.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

hopefully this future project will be successful and many supporters.

I hope so too! Let's be the change we want to see. Let's keep doing our due diligence on BrikBit and let people know about your findings.
IMO - They really do have the chance to revolutionize real estate!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
SYNOPSIS

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

BrikBit A FUNKY TOUR by the AWESOME Vania from BrikBitHQ
--->https://youtu.be/HkA1GPxutbI

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/8/3/4139d06f6ebf6f3d815415134f4442b3-full.jpg
DID YOU KNOW?🤔

The distributed, tamper-proof and encrypted nature of #blockchain will make it difficult for perpetrators to commit #realestate #fraud related to #liens, #easements, air and subsurface rights, #titles or transfers🏘️

#BrikByBrik #LiskSidechain #Lisk

Find more by following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1025164834697084929
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Take a look at the BrikBit commerical that is airing in the US on the Fox television network
---->  https://youtu.be/zST9IiTUPug

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:03:38 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 10:07:05 PM by BLOQspace

BrikBit WhitePaper
Use Cases
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

The 3rd BrikBit Community meetup will be held on August 9th at Texas State University during the Lisk Blockchain meetup & Sidechain Symposium

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Last night we participated in a crypto event we were invited to - Texas Crypto Technologies, that the featured BrikBit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Real EstateOperator
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

Check out the after movie for the CryptoCafe TV show Launch Party & Fashion show that featured a community booth with BrikBit

VIDEO --->https://t.co/xQrlFtTjgM

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

You can now catch up with @BLOQspace and take advantage of your opportunity to learn first hand about BrikBit  at out community booth at the bi-monthly Texas Crypto Technologies Blockchain Education & Opportunity Events.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

Thanks to community member ALEXVERDE on Steemit you can now learn all about the BrikBit AIRDROP in Spanish
---> https://steemit.com/spanish/@alexverde/brikbit-airdropconvalorde14dlls-fk7e9ont4m

Gracias a Airdrop Ninja

Saludos amigos steemians, la semana pasada platiqué de una herramienta que uso para encontrar airdrops, la pagina Airdrop Ninja con los cuales me puse en contacto, y les comenté de mi interés en publicar contenido que viene directamente de su portal en internet.

Y bueno, ellos accedieron y ahora trataré de tocar el tema de las crypto más seguido desde mi perspectiva, que siendo sincero no soy un experto pero me gusta leer e informarme, y con eso publicar lo que he aprendido para traerlo a ustedes.

Ya estando claro en como obtengo la información, quiero hoy platicarles que para elegir una airdrop para sugerirles me basé en varias comparativas en diferentes sitios web, y tomé la que a mi criterio me parece la propuesta más seria.

Con esto no quiero decir que las demás no lo sean, simplemente a mi punto de vista esta es la que me convenció, por toda la información que tiene a la vista y en su withepaper .

Toda la información acerca de la empresa, está en su pagina oficial y puedes leerla aqui en lo que me enfoco es en el procedimiento de adquirir el airdrop que esta evaluado en 14 dlls según el precio antes de su lanzamiento.

La token se llama Brik y es un ERC20 osea que necesitas una wallet de etherium (MEW,MetaMask) para poder recibir tus monedas, la fecha de ICO o que se lanza al mercado, es en octubre 18 de este año.

Vas a necesitar tus redes sociales para poder obtener completa la recompensa, pues por cada acción te dará bonificación en su moneda(Brik).

Lo primero que tienes que hacer es registrarte en su whithelist aqui después de confirmar tu correo y cerciorarte que te registraste correctamente, debes de tener 50% completado como te muestro en la foto a continuación:

Después nos vamos a telegram a el bot del airdrop aqui y confirmamos nuestro registro, después le damos a comenzar el airdrop, conectamos nuestras cuentas de facebook, twitter e instagram, en esta ultima hay que hacer una publicación y luego regresar a confirmar con el bot.

Y eso es todo, a manera de comentario el airdrop tiene sistema de referidos , pero esta limitado solo 4 invitados y te darán cuatro Tokens extra por cada uno.

Bueno, me despido esperando les sea de utilidad, compártelo si crees que a alguien más de tus amigos les serviría, aunque todavía falta mucho para el lanzamiento de este token es mejor adelantarse que luego estar estar corriendo, ya ven como dicen por aquí "que el que no corre no alcanza y el que corre se cae de panza".

Les mando un caluroso saludo y les deseo mucho éxito.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Homeowner Use Case
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Renovation Sharing
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

BrikBit User Case nr 4 talking about how to invest in a new property with the support of other investors is online now!

Our Usercase nr 4 is now online. It describes how a land owner can involve other investors to fund its property building.

A new fresh article is available in our medium page: https://medium.com/brikbit/brikbit-user-case-nr-4-talking-about-how-to-invest-in-a-new-property-with-the-support-of-other-4f8d05bca5cb

Take a look 👀 and don't forget to subscribe to our page to get the latest news on BrikBit: https://loom.ly/faKz3sI!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

BrikBit User Case nr 4 talking about how to invest in a new property with the support of other investors is online now!

Our Usercase nr 4 is now online. It describes how a land owner can involve other investors to fund its property building.

A new fresh article is available in our medium page: https://medium.com/brikbit/brikbit-user-case-nr-4-talking-about-how-to-invest-in-a-new-property-with-the-support-of-other-4f8d05bca5cb

Take a look 👀 and don't forget to subscribe to our page to get the latest news on BrikBit: https://loom.ly/faKz3sI!

This will be a huge draw to the platform!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

BrikBit Meetup San Marcos - August 9th, 2018. During the Lisk Sidechain Symposium there were two BrikBit community members from the BLOQspace Group who dazzled the crowd with presentations on the platform. Bob Anglin covered BrikBit core material and Jacob Maddox, a real estate developer by profession, really hammered in some real life use cases where he knows BrikBit will make a huge impact in the world. Mr. Maddox also hinted at an actual pilot real estate project he is developing around the BrikBit platform

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Delegated Proof of Stake
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

Why Consider Blockchain for Real Estate Transactions?
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
The 211
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

BrikBit community at work. BLOQspace created these awesome phone grips/stands for community swag, so we can all show the world we support Blockchain Real Estate and BrikBit HQ

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Delegate Rewards
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

Be sure to check out this interview last week, featuring Letitia Reyna of the BLOQspace Group on the Wild West Crypto Show. We want to thank her for the shout out and the recognition of our efforts at BLOQspace (7:26s). We were also excited to hear multiple shout outs to BrikBit and a hint about our BrikBit L.A. meetup happening on August 23rd (5:40s & 8:46s)

Check out the video ---> https://youtu.be/zakbhTkjtr8

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

The BLOQspace Group has commissioned this fine piece of art work from VIKING that Bitcoingallery.art to capture the strength and transparency the BrikBit is bringing to the Real Estate industry. Get yours now and show the world you are speatheading the Real Estate revolution...Brik By Brik!

----> http://www.sigmasixdesign.com/bitcoingallery-store

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

Your BrikBit Community members BLOQspace Group, hard at work; planning events and infrastructure to be the most solid delegate group and community builders that the crypto world has ever witnessed! Great meeting today!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

Tomorrow during LISK HOUSTON BLOCKCHAIN MEETUP  BLOQspace will be presenting the BRIKBIT Platform!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

BrikBit WhitePaper
INFLATION PLAN & NETWORK FEES
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

Take a look at BrikBit's, Paolo Lettieri speak about BrikBit during the AGIDI meeting
--->https://youtu.be/t-TpIMvtaGk

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

ICYMI - The BLOQspace Group's very own super delegate, Letitia Reyna just did the very funny Saturday Night Super Show w/ Cleto Rodriguez & Roman Garcia on 550KTSA where they shared lots of laughs sprinkled w/ blockchain edu & innovation chat about BrikBit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
ICO CONTRIBUTION
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

What a night for BrikBit at the LISK HOUSTON BLOCKCHAIN MEETUP. Your community members BLOQspace were hustling to make sure we did all we could to help out and make sure it was a great event. BLOQspace member Bob Anglin, did an awesome job presenting the BrikBit platform. With his use of personal real life use cases, he reall engaged the audience!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Take a look at the cool swag table BLOQspace had at the event!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

With a full room in Houston, TX, the LISK HOUSTON BLOCKCHAIN MEETUP was a hit amoung all the attendees. There was a HUGE interest in BrikBit. We are definitely growing the community!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Tomorrow night your community members, BLOQspace, will have a Lisk Community Booth, that will feature our beloved project BrikBit

hueannhien91

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

I am very interested in real estate so will follow the BrikBit project, the first blockchain-based ecosystem that develops and manages the entire real estate business.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

I am very interested in real estate so will follow the BrikBit project, the first blockchain-based ecosystem that develops and manages the entire real estate business.

I'm very excited for this project as well!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Hey! If anyone is in the LA / Venice Beach area on August 23rd come by the BrikBit Happy Hour Mixer, where will educate and network with blockchain and real estate enthusiasts.

Event Link ----> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-and-real-estate-happy-hour-hosted-by-bloqspace-tickets-49185851205

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Last night Bob Anglin ran the Lisk Community table that featured BrikBit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

With the kind of real-estate environment we are having, there are plenty of potential use cases for BrikBit.

I agree. The real estate industry is so multifaceted and unpins everything we do in the world!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Yesterday we had a BLOQspace group meeting for the BrikBit community. Covered lots of ground planning our upcoming BrikBit Meetup on the 23rd of August, as well as laying the foundation for other events & partnerships we feel will be helpful in localized platform integration

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
ERC20 Smart Contract
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

Team BrikBit has landed in Los Angeles California for their network television interview on the Crypto Cafe TV show as well as for their Blockchain & Real Estate meetup, that the BLOQspace Group is helping arrange. The team took some time out to explore the Disney Music Hall, and as true architects with a keen eye, fell in love with beautiful structures

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Token Distribution
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

🎥Take a look at this short clip of BrikBit CEO & Co-Founder Paolo Lettieri & Community Manager Vania Von Gemusegarten engaged in discussion of BrikBit use cases while at the rooftop mixer during the Blockchain Real Estate meetup in Venice Beach with @BLOQspace, @CrypoCafeTV, & @PiperMoretti🏘️

https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1034512838386233344
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Fund Allocation

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Road Map
-
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Conclusion & Future
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

Take a look at this video featuring Alex Dell'Orto at AGIDI meet 22/03/2018 (ITA)

---> https://youtu.be/XDzUgGxXyZc

JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Greetings  More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can't be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

And what kind of water for a man with a beard? Some kind of mineral Swiss? Already have customers at the platform? How many?

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

as for real estate operations, the platform looks great but the problem is that the controller will attack. how are you going to resist this and circumvent the limitations?
ChristinaFish

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Very True
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

As promised the BLOQspace team is constantly improving, evolving, & growing.
So glad to have the ThisIsPDAworks team & BobAnglin onboard developing top-notch media.

Take a look at this promo video we put together for LISK sidechain project BrikBit: https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1035632947662082048

#Blockchain #RealEstate
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

ICMYI - The CryptoCafeTV show on FOXTV had another great episode this week bringing crypto enthusiast in the US all their latest blockchaintechnology news and interviews; ft. commercials from GNY, Lisk, & BrikBit

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

BrikBit WhitePaper
Whitepaper References
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/4/b9817b6d1574b3b3b93b5dc5daf54b65-full.jpg

Curious about BrikBit? Watch our FAQ №1 online today: https://loom.ly/Ucwx5M8

What is BrikBit?

BrikBit is a Swiss-startup developing a LISK-based ecosystem for the Real Estate industry using the Blockchain technology.

Follow us on our social media:

Twitter: https://loom.ly/L8Q2WWY
Medium: https://loom.ly/9UnVdd4
YouTube: https://loom.ly/9wZwvJQ
Linkedin: https://loom.ly/sx8BQRM

Otherwise, join our Telegram group:
https://loom.ly/faKz3sI
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Take a look at this video featuring Vania & Paolo talking about the BrikBit Social Professional Network during the BrikBit Blockchain & Real Estate Meetup in Venice Beach, Califorina on August 23rd, 2018

---> https://twitter.com/i/status/1034852706756771840

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

What a great way to spend the evening. Tonight BLOQspace represented the BRIKBIT community as we completed our orientation for Habitat for Humanity, a nonprofit organization that helps families build & improve places to call home. We are excited to add another philanthropic aspect to our community movement by helping build homes for people who otherwise would not have adequate housingl

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

https://imgur.com/a/mjto907
Want to know more details on BrikBit?

To make your life easier, we created some videos 🎥 on our YouTube channel that you can easily watch!

Watch the second video of our FAQ Series Video: https://loom.ly/6by6-Ng

Otherwise, join our Telegram group:
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

BrikBit Explainer Video

---> https://youtu.be/eH2qqAhLojY

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 11:32:23 PM by BLOQspace

Want a sneak peek at the BrikBit commercial that is airing on network television station - FOX, in the US

Check it out --->  https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1037320033305874432

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

Weren't able to make to Silicon Beach to attend our Blockchain Real Estate Meetup we put together with CryptoCafeTV for BrikBit?
...well you are in luck, take a look at this interview Wendy had with banking industry vet Kevin

---> https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1037480864639279104

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

Take a look at this video featuring BrikBit HQ @ Bitcoin Venezia Meetup 13 april 2018 (ITA)

---> https://youtu.be/0KfbcidrdUs

anthony.hudson

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Greetings, team.
I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

Greetings, team.
I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

Hi, thank you for your interest and your feedback! Make sure you are following our Telegram group chat where we explain step-by-step what is BrikBit about, so you get to know it better Smiley
Here is the link to the chat: https://t.me/BrikBit
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

Hi! The private presale is already on, if you are interested to participate with good bonuses included, please email us your desired amount of contribution: contact@brikbit.io

Regarding the smart contract, the Brik tokens will be generated on the Ethereum Blockchain with an Ethereum Standard ERC20 smart contract.

ERC20 allows the immediate issue of the Brik tokens during ICO and the quotation on an exchange platform within a few months from the ICO ending.
In the future, after completing the testnet phase, the Brik tokens will be transferred on BrikBit Digital Shares Blockchain and replaced with BRIKs.

ICO will take place in the months of October and November. There is no token movement at the moment, so it makes sense to talk about the smart contract closer to the ICO token sale. Stay tuned, we are going to give all updates soon!
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/7/ca3549d345edf69fd681343b3c9059cc-full.jpg
🎙Our FAQ video Nr 3 is now available on our YouTube channel: https://loom.ly/6by6-Ng

🎥Subscribe NOW: https://loom.ly/9wZwvJQ

What is BrikBit?

BrikBit is a Swiss-startup developing a lisk-based ecosystem for the Real Estate industry using the Blockchain technology.

Otherwise join our Telegram group:
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Take a look at this video featuring BrikBit HQ  with Women's Enterpreneurship Day @Lucca 26 April 2018

---> https://youtu.be/gciW-D3WeCw

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Last night we attended the Season 1 Wrap Party for the Crypto Cafe TV show. The 1st broadcast television show about blockchain technology. We also had an informal BrikBit meetup at which Letitia the host announced that she will be vying for a delegacy position in the BrikBit ecosystem via the BLOQspace Group

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/9/757d330af2e2a60b01bd2a0cb37d5f7a-full.jpg

Doubts about the BrikBit project? Go to YouTube and watch our FAQ video Nr 4 now available online https://loom.ly/OXtyN9Y

🎥Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://loom.ly/9wZwvJQ

What is BrikBit?

Loyvevitur

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

Check out this video of BrikBit on DiegoCaponigro.com Pt 1 (ITA)

r15lover1994

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Greetings, team.

mind telling what do you mean by endorsed by bitcointalk?
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

🤦‍♀️ Renovation nightmare?  No more with BrikBit and the blockchain technology!

Find out how we can help in this short video: https://loom.ly/4VypKOU

🎥 Subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://loom.ly/9wZwvJQ

What is BrikBit?

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/11/0dc8ecb0af7de67ea79b347245f3c9ca-full.jpg
Today a new Press Release has been released by ICObrothers, a media covering press agency.
Find out a bit more about BrikBit and its role in the Real Estate Industry.

Full Press release is here: https://loom.ly/uuW_8uA
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Greetings,
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Ahoy! BrikBit has begun its BOUNTY PROGRAM. Current bounties are for:

- Bitcoin Talk
- Reddit
- Whitepaper & Website Translation
- YouTube
- LinkedIn
- Twitter

Learn more about these opportunities to help the BrikBit ecosystem and more at: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/BrikBit%20Digital%20Shares

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Remember, BrikBit has a bounty program for Article Writing.

Learn more at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026584.0

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Take a minute to a read this article by BrikBit CTO, Alex Dell'Orto, discussing the importance of a REDA as well as a deep dive into how blockchain technology will impact PropTech

https://medium.com/brikbit/here-is-why-we-need-a-reda-real-estate-digital-asset-90a6f9a841bb

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

Check out this BrikBit video of  Alex Dell'Orto @ Technology Hub 2018 - 19 may 2018 (ITA)

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

Check out this BrikBit video at the Apero &Technology Meetup - Lugano 23 may 2018 (ITA)

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Check out this BrikBit video at Meetup Lugano 26 june 2018 ITA

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

In less than a minute Vania from BrikBit explains a blockchain technology use case as it applies to a construction venture...click below and check it out

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

BrikBit founder Alex with platform avisor Luca in Bangkok, Thailand for a The BrikBit Asia Road Show!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Join the BrikBit Instagram contest NOW...watch the video below to learn more!

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

BE ADVISED ABOUT THE BRIKBIT TEAM!! -- They support their community...and WE LOVE IT! It's not very often in the crypto space that we see an entire team [not just a community manager] that will actually listen to their community and interact on a consistent basis. We have exceedingly excellent experiences with the BrikBit team both online and in person. The team is real, the enthusiasm is real, and the passion is surreal! Stand behind this project and they will stand behind you!!

Take a look at the awesome shirts they presented us when they flew in all the way from Italy to attend a Blockchain in Real Estate event we set up for them in Los Angeles.

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

BrikBit Co-Founder Alex during his PropTech presentation in Manila

BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

EXTRA EXTRA...READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Brikbit was featured in the FUTURE in FOCUS blog by LISK HQ, great to see this platform getting the attention it deserves!

Check it out here ---> https://blog.lisk.io/future-in-focus-brikbit-8e983d85ff3f

smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

There are too many real estate-related projects, but projects that give the authority to develop Dapps and provide block chains are rare. It is not just a project, but a project for a block chain.
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

Lisk Sidechains were everywhere at our BLOQspace Community  event, can you spot the BRIKBIT banner?

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

There are too many real estate-related projects, but projects that give the authority to develop Dapps and provide block chains are rare. It is not just a project, but a project for a block chain.

Thank you for your interest and support!
BLOQspace
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Remember to participate in the BrikBit AirDrop & Contest.

Learn more here: https://twitter.com/BrikBit/status/1047115585124016128

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 03:50:24 AM by g0rlitzer

Blockchain Real Estate Platform is Planning ICO Token Launch in November
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/10/9/00eb0786c8fae743e591543702130b3b-full.jpg

BrikBit is featured in Bitcoin Exchange Guide! Read the new article and learn how BrikBit Plans To Push The Limits Of Real Estate Industry With Blockchain:

🔗 https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/brikbit-blockchain-real-estate-platform-is-planning-ico-token-launch-in-october/

Blockchain Projects|News | October 8, 2018
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

BrikBit, Offering a Decentralized Ecosystem for Real Estate Project Development
https://icoshrimp.com/brikbit-offering-a-decentralized-ecosystem-for-real-estate-project-development/

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

https://imgur.com/a/f1l7Bsg
The Social Professional Network is the first platform that BrikBit will deliver in order to create a united Real Estate community!

Get Ready for it! 👉👉👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeiRvUb3OdI

#brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #blockchain #tokensale
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/10/18/3975eff5fc3a27c7fcc1e673d31a158c-full.jpg
What is BrikBit and what does it want to achieve? Find out the core idea of this blockchain based platform.

Now available in Japanese! Don't miss it 👉👉👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIuYHwz0SFg
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

💥 Cryptocurrency inspired artwork for cryptocurrency inspired people 💥

Take a look at this wonderful custom-made BrikBit Tomb stone created by the gifted Viking Athletics: https://twitter.com/BrikBit/status/1054436983680970752 😍

A sculptural interpretation of BrikBit - the first blockchain-based ecosystem that develops and manages entire operations for the Real Estate industry.

You still have time to participate in our bounty campaign to get free BRIK tokens:
👉👉👉 https://t.me/BrikBit_ADC_Bot
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

🔥 One more review on BrikBit! 🔥

Have a look at the opinion of Tikezza3 on BrikBit and its solid Real Estate project:

👉 https://tikezza3.tumblr.com/post/179038230141/brikbit

Let us know your opinion on it as well.

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

🎉🎉🎉 BrikBit Instagram contest is finished 🎉🎉🎉

We are happy to announce the winners of the BrikBit Instagram contest, here they are:

1. Twin Caret from Kobenhavn - Congrats - you are the winner!!!
2. Yafin Rinat from Kazan - Congrats!
3. Darwin from Hong Kong - Congrats!

Watch the video where we announce the winners:
👉👉👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9D8g5CF3X8&feature=youtu.be

Thank you everybody who participated in the contest! 🎉🏗 Stay tuned for more updates! 😍
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:26:17 AM

🔥 New blogpost by Blockchats about the BrikBit presentation in Manila, in the Philippines 🔥

As part of the Roadshow, BrikBit goes around the Globe, and one of the destinations in September was Manila, in the Philippines.

The first project pitching at the event was BrikBit, a blockchain-based Lisk sidechain and a ecosystem that develops and manages entire operations for the Real Estate industry. Real estate industry is now booming in Manila, thanks to the new laws of the Government of the Philippines, and this could create an advantage for BrikBit ecosystem where all main players involved in the Real Estate projects will be able to use the potentiality of blockchain technology to automate, disintermediate and make more transparent both typical and implicit processes during all steps such as fund collection, design, creation and management of a Real Estate enterprise.

Take a look at the blogpost published by Blockchats about the BrikBit presentation that took place in Manila, in the Philippines, in September:

👉👉👉 https://block-chats.com/the-crossfire-kicks-off-in-manila/
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Quite unfortunate for bounty participants to wait until December 15 before their contributions are tallied properly - long wait times before your stakes are counted.  Sad

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Quite unfortunate for bounty participants to wait until December 15 before their contributions are tallied properly - long wait times before your stakes are counted.  Sad

This is the usual practice to distribute the bounty tokens after the end of ICO. Also, the market is expected to have better conditions soon, so getting your tokens at the end of the year is not a bad idea  Wink
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

What does CCN have to say about BrikBit?

Discover interesting deep analysis from the link listed below:

👉👉👉 https://www.ccn.com/brikbit-builds-a-new-era-for-real-estate-businesses-with-blockchain/

#brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #tokensale #innovation #blockchain
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

This is the usual practice to distribute the bounty tokens after the end of ICO. Also, the market is expected to have better conditions soon, so getting your tokens at the end of the year is not a bad idea  Wink

You clearly misunderstood what I've written. Obviously I'm not talking about distribution. I'm refering to the stakes that are still pending. In effect, I'm stuck with advertising for Brikbit until December!

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

You clearly misunderstood what I've written. Obviously I'm not talking about distribution. I'm refering to the stakes that are still pending. In effect, I'm stuck with advertising for Brikbit until December!

Which stakes are still pending? Can you send me a PM with the details of your bounty participation with your email address please? I will have a look.
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

🏗 How The BrikBit Blockchain Platform Proves That the Real Estate Industry Can Become Digital 🏗

🔥 Hey BrikBitters, we got one more Press Release!

👉👉👉 Take a look at Coin Spectator and its interesting article describing in details the BrikBit project!

More to the blockchain technology in the real estate industry! 👊

#realestateblockchain #tokensale #ico #BrikbyBrik
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

🚀🚀🚀 Are you ready to participate in BrikBit ICO? 🚀🚀🚀

🔥 Hey Brikkers, we have AWESOME NEWS for you!!! 🔥

‼️ You can register NOW in our KYC, just follow the link!

⏱ Also, KYC Tutorial video is already available online now, watch it to fasten your BrikBit KYC procedure!

🎉 And be ready, November 29th is just around the corner!

#brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #realestate #tokensale #ICO
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

🚀🚀🚀 Our BrikBit Website has been updated! 🚀🚀🚀

🌍 Take a look at the whitepaper available in many different languages! Did you find it in your native language? Let us know!

👉👉👉 Have a look here! 👈👈👈

#whitepaper #tokensale #realestateblockchain #blockchain #BrikbyBrik
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

🏗 Hey Brikkers, happy Friday! 🏗

🔥 Watch this latest ICO review on BrikBit on ICO World channel and let us know your opinion!

👉👉👉 Watch it here!👈👈👈

🚀 ICO starts November 29th - Get whitelisted now on our website

#brikbybrik #tokensale #ico #realestateblockchain
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

🏆 BrikBit has been rated by ICO BLISS 🏆

🏅 BrikBit received 4.48/5.0 Total Score from the experts of ICO Bliss and here is some category breakdown:

✔️Vision: 4.57
✔️Product: 4.42
✔️Team: 4.44
✔️Overall Rating: 4.48

👉 Have a look at the detailed ratings at the website, you can also vote for our project!

#icobliss #rating #BrikBit #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #RealEstate #TokenSale #ICO
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

💥 November 29th - Save The Date! 💥

📌Hey Brikkers, here is a reminder about November 29th - the ICO exclusive Lisk Day, when you guys can get your 15% Bonus on BRIK Tokens!

‼️ All people interested in contributing to the BrikBit ICO with Lisk tokens must register to the KYC by November 25th to get an extra 15% Bonus on BRIK tokens.

👉👉👉Register here👈👈👈

#BrikBit #News #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #RealEstate #TokenSale #ICO
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

💥 ICO is around the corner - Save the date November 29th! 💥

‼️ If you think you miss key information on the BrikBit project, watch this useful FAQ video now!

👉👉👉Watch it here 👈👈👈

#realestateblockchain #BrikbyBrik #tokensale #ico
Gireesh.giri

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

Hi, thanks for reaching out. The BrikBit Bounty Campaign has already ended. ICO is around the corner - it starts on November 29th, please feel free to join our Telegram chat to see all updates of the project in time: https://t.me/BrikBit
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

🏆 BrikBit has been rated by Coincodex 🏆

🏅 BrikBit received 4.5/5 rating score from the experts of Coincodex.

👉 Have a look at the detailed review at the website 👈

#icobliss #rating #BrikBit #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #RealEstate #TokenSale #ICO
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

🏠 BrikBit has a fresh and amazing solution for the real-estate market 🏠

💥 Hi Brikkers, have you read already the new article about BrikBit?

💬 "A platform that benefits all participants in the real estate market will be a great success."

👉👉👉 Read about what BrikBit is offering right now here 👈👈👈

#ICO #BrikBit #brikbybrik #tokensale #lisk #RealEstateblockchain
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

🇯🇵🇨🇳 New user case number 4 is available now in two more languages - Find out how BrikBit can fund a new building! 🇯🇵🇨🇳

👉👉👉 Watch it right now in Japanese 👈👈👈

👉👉👉 Watch it right now in Chinese 👈👈👈

‼️ Keep in mind our ICO starts November 29th!

#brikbit #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #ico #tokensale
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

🇰🇷 여보세요! Great news for our Korean followers! 🇰🇷

✔️ Our BrikBit Social Professional Network video is now available online in Korean!
👉👉👉 Check it out here 👈👈👈

✔️ BrikBit adv video is also now available online in Korean!
👉👉👉 Check it out here 👈👈👈

🔥 Don't forget that BrikBit ICO starts next week!
Register to the KYC to get the extra 5% BONUS in BRIK.

#realestateblockchain #Blockchain #tokensale #BrikbyBrik
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

🎯 BrikBit ICO Analysis published by Hacked! 🎯

Have a look at the fresh analysis of BrikBit project 👉👉👉published by Hacked👈👈👈

Here are the core advantages highlighted:
✔️ Growth Potential
✔️ Strong team
✔️ First mover advantage
✔️ This isn’t just a platform, it’s a protocol
✔️ The team is out there on the conference circuit

#brikbit #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #ico #tokensale
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

🎯 Owner, operator or constructor? Find the user case that suits you! 🎯

User case number 1 tells you how BrikBit can be convenient for a Real Estate industry operator.

👉👉👉Watch it here 👈👈👈

Remember - there's a 5% bonus if you register to KYC now!

#ICO #tokensale #realestateblockchain #blockchain #BrikbyBrik
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

User case nr 2 tells you how BrikBit can be convenient for a home owner.

👉👉👉Watch it here 👈👈👈

ICO starts in 3 days November 29th! Hurry up to register to KYC now: 👉 https://whitelist.brikbit.io/#/Register

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

User case nr 3 tells you how BrikBit can be convenient for a house renovation.

👉👉👉Watch User case nr 3 here 👈👈👈

User case nr 4 tells you how BrikBit can be convenient for funding a new building.
👉👉👉Watch User case nr 4 here 👈👈👈

ICO starts November 29th! Hurry up to register to KYC now: 👉 https://whitelist.brikbit.io/#/Register

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

🏆 BrikBit has been rated by Coincodex 🏆

🏅 BrikBit received 4.5/5 rating score from the experts of Coincodex.

👉 Have a look at the detailed review on the website 👈

#icobliss #rating #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #RealEstate #TokenSale #ICO
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

🏆 Check out few new rating reviews on BrikBit 🏆

🏅 BrikBit received 8.4/10 rating score from the experts of FoundICO

🏅 BrikBit received 8.2/10 rating score by Coinmarketplus

ICO starts in less than 9 hours!!! 😱 Hurry up to register to KYC now: 👉 https://whitelist.brikbit.io/#/Register

#foundico #rating #BrikBit #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #RealEstate #TokenSale #ICO
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Brikbit seems to start their trip in this year, I see many meetings in various countries, this of course will give you a good impact for the future, because they have been able to employ many partners who can support they are in all aspects.

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

🎉🎉🎉 BrikBit ICO has started! 🎉🎉🎉
[/size][/b]

🚀 The ICO Time has come, join to support and participate in the first Real Estate revolution!

❓To understand how to contribute to the ICO, watch the ICO Tutorial we prepared for you here

#tokensale #tutorial #brikbybrik #realestateblockchain #realestate #blockchain #Lisk #today #ETH
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

Brikbit seems to start their trip in this year, I see many meetings in various countries, this of course will give you a good impact for the future, because they have been able to employ many partners who can support they are in all aspects.

Thank you for your interest and support of BrikBit!🙏
Have you already participated in our ICO which just started today?
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

Breakbeat-such a cool name came up with a team for your project, very easy to remember! I am interested in the legal side of the project, will the transactions in BrikBit be accompanied by a lawyer, a notary?

g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

Breakbeat-such a cool name came up with a team for your project, very easy to remember! I am interested in the legal side of the project, will the transactions in BrikBit be accompanied by a lawyer, a notary?
It's BrikBit, thank you! 😊
All the transactions are made and going to be made on the blockchain, in cryptocurrencies, which doesn't require a lawyer or any legal validation to be safe, transparent and legit. CWIth any contribution to the project you agree on the Terms and Conditions which you can read about here: https://brikbit.io/docs/Terms-and-Conditions-ICO.pdf

As per the legal status of the BrikBit company, it's operated by BrikBit Digital Shares Sagl, which is officially registered in Switzerland.
g0rlitzer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

🤑 Here is the Bonus Chart for all ICO contributions! 🤑

💰The sooner you participate, the higher the Bonus!

‼️ Don't waste your time, check the bonuses here and join the BrikBit ICO NOW 👉👉👉 https://whitelist.brikbit.io/#/Register

#brikbit #brikbybrik #ETH #LISK #realestateblockchain #blockchain #realestate #tokensale
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

ICO Analysis: BrikBit
Published on November 17, 2018
By Joshua Larson
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-brikbit/

Team
From Italy, 12 team members are listed.
Paolo Lettieri – Co-Founder/CEO.  Managing Partner for the last 9 years at UPA (Urbanism Planning Architecture), a giant international architecture firm based in  Milano (Italy), Abu Dhabi (UAE), and Baghdad (Iraq).
Alex Dell’Orto – Co-Founder/CTO. 10 years as Senior Architect at Laboratorio 51 srl.  Chairman of the Internation Blockchain Real Estate Association.
Stefano Prosdocimo – Co-Founder/CISO. Many years experience as H&S Manager for Sematic Italia and Autostrade per L’italia s.p.a.
Federico Riva –  Head of Web Development. Owner of K30 Creative Studios for the last 7 years. 4 years Digital Art Director and Strat at Lorena Antoniazzi. Knitwear.
There are 7 advisors listed, 4 of those are in head positions at FIBREE (Foundation for International Blockchain and Real Estate Expertise), alongside Alex Dell’Orto.
Verdict
BrikBit is working to create an Ecosystem where Real Estate Assets can be exchanged as Digital Shares. If they can deal with regulations, their protocol could eventually be used world wide. Right now though, only countries where a real estate blockchain based registry is under development will be able to participate. Countries such as Georgia, Sweden, Estonia, Ukraina, Honduras, Bermuda, Japan, India, Ghana, and Dubai Emirate (UAE).
Risk
    Although BRIK is a utility token, exchanges may label it security and stay away from listing it. -1
    Despite speaking at several blockchain conferences since 2016, no partnerships have officially formed. When asked about this they said, “After a few successful International events and presentations, we are currently speaking to many big names within the Financial, Legal and Engineering worlds to study every aspect of the ecosystem.We will communicate every official new partnership as they become official.”-1
    Regulations. They are Swiss-based and comply with the local authority FINMA. They have legal advisors to help once BrikBit starts entering other jurisdictions, but this won’t be easy. The framework to link property rights and digital shares will be challenging..-1
    Unsold tokens will be stored and used for testing, for future operations, and for resources for the first Real Estate pilot project. This means lots of token dumpage coming down the road. -2
    There is an insane amount of inflation created to reward the block producers. -2
Growth Potential
    Strong team +3
    First mover advantage. +2
    This isn’t just a platform, it’s a protocol that could eventually allow countries everywhere to run their own custom blockchain. +3
    The team is out there on the conference circuit. Founder Alex Dell-Orto presented BrikBit in 2016 at the 1st IBREA (International Blockchain Real Estate Association) conference in Los Angeles. +1
    Answering questions in Telegram, the team said, “We believe it will take 6/12 months to spread BrikBit adoptions to a core base of operators and corporations. However, to answer your first question (becoming the preferred method), timeframe realistically will be years, since we intend BrikBit to become the standard of the industry in the next few years.”+2
    The whitepaper and roadmap are well thought out and professional. +2
Disposition
BrikBit has first mover advantage in an industry with unlimited growth. However, their token metrics, lack of hype,and the state of the crypto market as a whole makes participating in this token sale extremely risky. Chances are BRIK will be much cheaper after it hits exchanges. 6/10

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

really loving the high scores from BrikBit & Coincodex

you reckon the overall score might've been even higher than that?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Real estate tokenization is huge market and this project seems capable of delivering their goals and vision I think.
The project has established relevant partnerships, which is good. The core team members are highly experience in software development and blockchain to deliver the promises of this project.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: