Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest effectively?  (Read 1899 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

1.Only invest what you can afford to lose.
2.Never invest in something you don’t understand.
You won’t immediately understand everything, that’s ok. Do some research.
3.Don’t day trade unless you spend a minimum of 6 hours a day on the markets.
4.  Be patient and buy it on sale.

My advice would be to invest in small caps and ICO that are making money already. Pareto has launched their platform recently. In that space Cindicator is also looking good. Hacken is making money and has a super low market cap right now. If you want to put a year or longer Matrix AI, Wanchain and Ziliqa look very promising. If you look at those you could also add rchain to the mix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Wow 6 hours a day on the market, thats good time to spend on something. It is like full time trader duty only.  Tongue Well, yeah obviously spending more time on something is always excels you in that one and trading is thing which needs time and patience for yourself to work on the market. Thumb rule is dont spend much or which you cant afford to loose, so yeah that the first thing we need to consider as well.
You also forgot to mention very important point and thats, dont trade with your greediness and other emotions otherwise loss is for sure there.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Basic. Every investors should know this unless he is an all-out player in investment or he is truly devoted to the program or project which I doubt that it is still a good act to be done in investment as risks are always involved there.

Not even worth noting at. Find the difference between throwing cash in garbage and investing recklessly. Probability plays on both. Whether someone returns you something or you simply throw your paper money in the trash plainly.

It is a simple concept as the supplies are high in the market and price tends to drop and bonuses could come in for people to be encouraged to buy more in what coin was offering that bonus especially in the initialization of the ICOs.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

Very sound advice and a good starting point. Also try to find your niche as only then you really excell in Point 2.
Example: I really like AI so I know more what's going on in this area than in others. If there is a new ICO I can get a grasp quickly if the idea is actually a true innovation or merely a copycat project with some slightly improved specs on paper). Some others might find their niche in Platform and Infrastructure projects or dApps.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

A simple thing you could do as an investor is buying when there is a price dip. Doing so increases the chance if bitcoin yo recover faster and more efficiently which also ensures profits on your side. Another thing is not easily being spooked of price dips/decreases. This would make you nit get easily scared and therefore preventing you from panic selling. And lastly, is studying the market. It id an essential thing to do as an investor to be able to know when to sell and when to buy.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

This is the first thing to keep in mind if you are planning to invest but some people forget this basic rule when investing hence if there's something bad happened they are crying to get back their money.

Thats true, those who are eager to earn fast dont even care to learn how things work in crypto world, usually they are just going with the flow like others did but didnt realize how risky it is to enter in a situation you are not even aware of the possible consequences of your actions.

Jasoncrypto1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

If you want a genuine free telegram for advice and technical analysis that isn't a pump and dump or promoted crap. Recommend you check out UK crypto
https://t.me/ukcrypto
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

It is better to invest in the best ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Thanks for your advice and I will do what I can to make more.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

It is better to invest in the best ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
ICO for me is the most dangerous investment. Such investments can generate income only in a few years. There are many scams on the ICO market. I'm not ready to wait that long. In this regard, trading on the stock exchange looks more attractive to me. I can earn income every day and I can quit the game at any time.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

I am always investing only when the prices are down and for sure I choose to have patience because I am considering long term investments
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I think the first one is the most important one. If people trade with the amounts which has no possibility to ruin their economic situation, they can avoid big problems. In addition to that, it is also so important to know how long you will hold a coin.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

when you choose the coin to ivest in, you should choose wisely. Before investing in a certain coin, know the coin you are planning to invest in; know its technology and the people behind it. Other than that, know also the progress of the technology and its trend. And when you invest, only invest the amount that you can give and you must have a target amount.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Study first the flow of the market to be sure that you will be successful in the investment you are going to take. Limit the amount you are going to invest and make sure to be patient enough because long term investment is much better than short term investment. Never invest if you dont fully understand and make sure to give enough time on your investment to properly monitor the flow of the market price.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

I think I like some of your picks, especially do not invest in something you don't understand. I have seen some people ask questions about what a project is all about after they have invested in the project, this is always a disturbing thing. I would like to add do not chase the price when you miss an opportunity another one is around the corner

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

First of all you need to research and check the legitimacy of the coin you are joining. Invest in something that you can afford to lose. Diversify your coins and be patient to hold out until you are ready and happy with the results you've been wanting. Smiley
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

To improve understanding of trade it is necessary to simply observe movement of prices during a month and to try to compare it with news, to find the root causes of this. It will help you.               
fransupran

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

I have read some of the above discussions, thanks to information on how to invest that has been shared. hopefully useful knowledge
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

There is  a wonderful, promising project Tavitt.In addition to payments Tavitt will use a partner company for the sale of tickets and the web hotel booking sites to recommend the best trip for the user and to conclude a smart contract. The project team plans to continue the development that will allow users To use bitcoin and Tavittcoin cryptocurrencies to pay for flights,hotels and tours !I believe that this project has a great future behind it!I recommend investing in this project!Don't miss out on great opportunities!!
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

This is very helpful as long as investment in crypto goes on. To add a few, never invest in just a single coin. You can choose some few 3 to 4 coins which proves legit after doing your research about them and invest in them too in order to create a wider probability of winning in the end. Always, choose a portfolio that suite your risk-taken appetite.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: