Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Guidance on new IoT Startup  (Read 81 times)
8CommaClub (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Hi everyone. I'm seeking some people to help me with a new start up involving IoT.

Crypto isn't backed by anything (Besides the public ledger which holds all the transactions that have occurred and will occur.

Yes , there are stable coins , but they aren't backed by anything either. (Example TUSD or Tether)

I'd like to create a physical intrinsic backed value token , which can be used for multiple things such as...

Big Data / decentralized applications / permissioned applications. (some use cases) Using the physical intrinsic value to measure and record environmental studies AND open up new doors to a new age of enlightenment targeting scientific / financial / medical / theoretical / artistic / technological.

I will have a website coming out which details what we will be using and how we will do it.

What i am asking is , Which blockchain or protocol is best used for IoT Devices and can we create a Proof of Stake where we reward others for connecting more "Nodes" to the network? What are the upsides and downsides of using any of these systems?

Thanks everyone!

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: