Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation  (Read 1825 times)
CarlosWhite (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I prefer day trading and considering that the capitalization after a strong dump grows slowly, I think that if you buy coins for the long term, the you should wait profits really long.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

I agree with your observation red for me is a sign that it is the right to buy this guide, made a lot of profit from buying when red is showing on the coins I'm supporting, it's not the red or the green anymore it's what kind of your coin you are investing.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

In fact, I'm not long enough in the crypt to make my own predictions about what coins are worth buying and when it is most profitable.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

i think its naturally that people invest their money on any cryoto will be panic when they see red growth for their assets, but as like you say, red is meaning a chance we can buy at low price, and hold them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Thankfully, we finally see some sound advice backed by sensible and concise examples, in the midst of blind panic and exultation. Hope more people heed this, and follow through, instead of getting their red and green signals all mixed up. Thank you!
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

I think that 20 years is a bit too much if you want to earn, although if you take Ripple, the rate of this coin is stable and grows very slowly, but for 3-4 years you can buy it.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

That's why I'm prefer being long term investor rather than short term trader because as I can see bitcoin graph over last 7 years, it's show uptrend !
The problem is when the value is not red, there are many temptation and many speculation that attack crypto directly because as we know, bitcoin consider as risky investment while human also have fear side while they are also greed at same time !
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

I prefer day trading and considering that the capitalization after a strong dump grows slowly, I think that if you buy coins for the long term, the you should wait profits really long.

be careful if you decide to do day trading because it's really hard to follow the price and you need to analyze more for the coins. once you can see that you can take the profit, I suggest to you to get that profit before the price is down for deep. we don't know when the price is up and down and as long as we can see the chances to sell at high price, then sell it and don't wait for another time because we need to wait for a long time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Sounds so simple yet many people still panic sell at the slightest mention of red.

It's important to hodl though no matter what.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

very true, green is often more dangerous than red. With shitcoins, if you don't know what you're doing, you are risking to lose everything. Focus on good projects and don't panic, it will pay off

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Let the newbies make some mistakes, let them sell in panic and trust in green. That is a useful experience and everybody should have a bit of it
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Probably the right and best thing to do when the situation is like this is keep calm and relax your mind even there are many difficulties that we've been encountered. It's really true that if we nervous and do panic it can make us to do wrong things or make wrong decisions. Even if we are facing problems for a long time it's good to don't loose hope and still have faith because all of our trials that we have now will be worth it in the near future. Just believe in the system that are really want's to moving on and reach it's success.   
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

I think it's necessary to buy a cryptocurrency if it has been red for a long time and turns green. This is a sign to me.

CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Definitely I think that's the right thing to do for now. We going to buy or invest some coins in much lower value then hold it for the meantime and when the right time will come then that is the time that we can sell it in much higher price therefore much more profit we can earn. Nervous and panic are really not the answer for the difficulties that happening now. Doing the right decision and better strategy may lead us to the way of success. We need to be more patient in waiting for the right track and always think positive because in every trials there is always a solution.  

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

The correct attitude towards fluctuation of prices. It seems you are now mature enough to be this cool in the current situation of the market. I like that. If you believe that your coin/token is a solid one, then no need to falter. It is just a test to your coin/token on how strong it is.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Definitely I think that's the right thing to do for now. We going to buy or invest some coins in much lower value then hold it for the meantime and when the right time will come then that is the time that we can sell it in much higher price therefore much more profit we can earn. Nervous and panic are really not the answer for the difficulties that happening now. Doing the right decision and better strategy may lead us to the way of success. We need to be more patient in waiting for the right track and always think positive because in every trials there is always a solution.  
yeah! this is one of the most we need to do when the fluctuating are again and again. this is what the other's not doing that's why they afraid and got panic ang in the end, they decide to sell their coins because they think that it will the end for the cryptocurrency. just relax and believe in the power of cryptocurrency because i know that the crypto cannot fail.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

well, in my opinion everyone should decide what their strategies in this market are going to be. if for example you want to make a profit and want to be a trader then you have to do it seriously. trading half-assed won't work ever. it needs dedication.

and also it needs a lot of experience, if someone is panicking and don't know what to do in different situations then they should not get involved with altcoins at all.
i have a clear vision of what i want to do. i want to make more bitcoin as profit whenever i buy an altcoin and that is what i always do.

i believe this clarity of goals is very important. that helps with the strategies.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

I really love that words :
"Be careful with green and do not panic when you see red"
it's because both of them mean something everytime it happen,
even if you see red, you should consider that this is a good time for you to invest more, because the price will rise again soon.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

A cool head really helps to lessen the negative vibes we are experiencing at this moment. In some of the past few days the market is really turns into green but it's only just for 2-3 days if I'm not mistaken. I think it tells to us that be much more careful and actively aware in every single time that has fluctuation in the market. Being green in the market are not means for a totally recovery maybe it's only a sign that the market are still alive and continuous to operate because other people has a speculation that the market will going to die. This time patiently wait and truly believe to this system are maybe the key to reach our success.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: