Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain has grabbed the attention of investors  (Read 445 times)
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?

I think soon will come new investors from old hedge founds. Their target it's not to update blockchain startups, their traget - free money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?
Agreed, blockchain really is a glimpse into the future. One day a Bitcoin replacement will be created, fixing all of the problems the current platform faces and many more. It might be better than Bitcoin and Ethereum combined. More and more projects are emerging with some pretty innovated ideas. The community is really thriving, with new people constantly joining.
    It will take time, but eventually a clear and concise guidance will be issued for navigation though laws and regulations regarding cryptocurrency.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

as it says, Blockchain's transparency, tamper-proof record and decentralized nature make the cryptocurrency vehicle more secure than any repository under the control of one entity. Blockchain can be used to secure everything from financial transactions to voting and medical records. these are defenately true man. Hopw all the investor become interested in it
More reason we the early adopters of the blockchain technology ought to keep speaking out of what exquisite attributes lies therein and when we are financially buoyant, we lay credence to the claims by joining other investors in putting our money where our mouth is. The blockchain technology is a disruptive technology that's already changing how we used to live and it can only get better, because it's a force whose time have come.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

Thoughts?

Of course people will be more attracted to blockchain because of it's uniqueness when it comes to investments. Blockchain an easy transactions to customers and easy payment method which has lower transaction fees than traditional investments.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

Every revolutionary technology tends to delight, create dreams and expectations in investors, Blockchain is no different the possibilities are almost endless in regards to creating a system or standard code through this technology. Another factor is that we are still at the beginning and Blockchain has already shown a little of his ability and may soon enchant the masses in general.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

as it says, Blockchain's transparency, tamper-proof record and decentralized nature make the cryptocurrency vehicle more secure than any repository under the control of one entity. Blockchain can be used to secure everything from financial transactions to voting and medical records. these are defenately true man. Hopw all the investor become interested in it
Those are of course huge selling points for blockchain and they bring on reassurance to entrepreneurs and investors across the global because it's unprecedented in the financial industry to come across any system offering even half as much in transparency and security and it's no wonder a whole lot of businesses and innovations have been springing up around blockchain ever since.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Thoughts?
You're right, once they understand the purpose and the capability of the Blockchain their eyes turns round and immediately jump in to blockchain investment. But we also need to aware them that there are people who use blockchain technology to scam investors in order for them to be vigilant. 
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future the main objective of this system is to change the business model from old to a new generation which we are acquiring and I really believe that blockchain can help us what we want and needs and it will stay longer.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

From an investment perspective, the most exciting aspect of the ongoing blockchain revolution is undoubtedly the initial coin offering (ICO), which has captured the attention of alternative investors and technologist across the globe. Even though this new capital raising mechanism has yet to be fully defined by government regulators, increased capital continues to flow into new projects.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

I agree. Blockchain technology is the future. Little by little, people are beginning to see the light.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

Thoughts?
Blockchains are the new stars moving ahead. Blockchains have become an important tool now. One great use of Blockchain is being used by Paragon coin. They have built a blockchain in which supply tracking of cannabis is done. Now getting legit cannabis has become easier as the software tells each and every detail of any particular with the barcode number. They are authenticated by lab results that verify the information given by farmer. This has made PRG the best amongst the cannabis coins.
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Thoughts?

Yap it's gettin well known everyday, and people would grab the opportunity to invest in early because technology is growing fast and so it blockchain, it is widely used by many companies, right.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

I can't say this news are positive. The company shall only add the word "blockchain" and it becomes popular and more attractive for investors at once. It creates bigger opportunities for manipulations. People try to connect their unwanted offline-business to the blockchain and they come to the ICO with their idea.
That is how we get planty of unwanted projects. Do we need that?
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

Thoughts?
Blockchains will be everywhere in coming 3 to 4 years. This is only because TAU has given an extra ordinary tool to the market. Now blockchains could be made in a matter of few minutes using this tool from TAU. TAU seems to be a great coin to invest in now because with the passage of time TAU will become mainstream. It is also a dappcoin and can be swapped with 150 crypto currencies. Also worth mentioning is the speed. It can handle a whopping 10000 transactions per second. TAU blockchain will be hit soon. I would suggest to invest in it.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

this is good news for the growth of the market, the more people who become investors, the better the market growth.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

Blockchain technology has grabbed the attention of not just investors, but the policy makers and world governments too. It can be foreseen as having the potential to transform the entire working system as we know it today, just by its adoption, and this is just the beginning. The way internet has become an integral part of our lives, blockchain is going to be the same.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Since 2009, the blockchain has entered the world community, but unfortunately, only now many experts have begun to understand its importance for our world and free economy, not only the economy but also the society as a whole. New technologies bring not only financial freedom but also greatly simplify our lives.
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Thoughts?

I think its very dangerous to isolate blockchain from cryptocurrency. What will secure the blockchain without cryptocurrency. The value of bitcoin is not in its individual parts, its the sum of its parts brought together that had been revolutionising.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

I agree. the benefits of blockchain are huge and even very broad. not about crypto but blockchain is very well implemented in many country areas. This began to attract the attention of my country. There is a discourse of the country I would apply it in their system and this became one of the great news.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Blockchain is a unique technology and it really works well, but sometimes it seems to me that there are too many such projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: