Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain has grabbed the attention of investors  (Read 442 times)
VenturaBro (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

It seems that whenever people see the name 'blockchain' they want to invest immediately. Grin
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

It’s nothing surprising actually. Blockchain has the capacity to do something better. So, people will always try to grab the opportunity. Its good news that Blockchain is getting its due attention.   
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

"Even in its early stages, blockchain is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment overnight, prompting some to use "the B word" so casually that they've also attracted attention from regulators."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/blockchain-has-grabbed-the-attention-of-investors.html

I think it's really great to see so many people seeing blockchain in a positive light and wanting to invest in them. Blockchain is truly the future I think.

Thoughts?
Many people are attracted to it and many are making good money on this. Look at how some traders or whales behave, it seems that it only hurts us and the whole market, but without this, there would be no development.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

The actual application of this technology in business is still at a very early stage.
The perfect implementation of it through collection of ICOs is just a very small niche for all of the blockchain business opportunities.
Companies like Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan or Daimler are investing money, joining alliances, and starting to create prototypes trying to optimize their processes using blockchain.
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

Good news! Everything goes to the fact that the blockades and crypto-currencies go to the masses, they enter the world market. And, finally, with the positive news comes crypto spring!)
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Thoughts?

You know what, I actually agree with you. Clearly, bitcoins are getting more and more famous because of the great innovation that it gives to this world together with all the other crypto currencies here in this industry. And I believe also that it will only be a matter of time till more regulators really push the legalization of crypto currencies and influence a lot of countries that are against it to change their minds and views about the crypto world. Like you, I too am speculating that cryptos will be a huge part of our future.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

Thoughts?

Blockchain technology is the latest technology in the 21st century that has come to stay with the masses. The blockchain technology is set to cause financial revolution in a global scale.  Potential investors have seen the Blockchain as a potential investment haven. This is a welcome development for the crypto environment.

HOMT