Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke?  (Read 3517 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

I think now the market will continue to fall till the end of spring of the next year. In my opinion recovery will start only in the beginning of summer in 2019. Right now it is better to open short positions or stay away from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

I think now the market will continue to fall till the end of spring of the next year. In my opinion recovery will start only in the beginning of summer in 2019. Right now it is better to open short positions or stay away from the market.

don't be so pessimistic. i think that this autumn again we will see an increase in the capitalization of the entire market.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

The market will recover to its full peak after SEC gives a positive review about cryptocurrency,  right now there are a lot of weak hands in the market,  causing major dump in the market
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Well who knows.  Lot of people haven't given up on 2018 and that includes me. I mean, i'm not expecting another all timehigh run but probably a strong finish to propel us beyond 10k at the end of the year. Before that though would be a series of recoveries and corrections

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Whether bitcoin is recovering or not, i am not really surprised that it will go down again because of its volatility. The big joke is that if you panic sell your crypto at a lower price while you bought it at a very high price. It's also expected that bitcoin will have a surge which experts believe it create a  new all time high for bitcoin.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

If prices continue to go down until the spring next year than everything will be at 0
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

Before the recovery a month at least until the correction will continue and speculative actions. So that not to fall into the trap when investing, wait for a small market stability and a confident green period.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

Now the Bitcoin price is very down and it makes a lot of people panic. The price is now $6,326 and it could still come down on. And I have not seen that there will be an improvement in price. But we remain confident that the market will soon grow. And Altcoin also that growth will follow.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

The market recovery is not a big joke, now the market is recovering, can't you feel it? Only one market that has fallen to a very low position will start to recover. This is the cryptocurrency market is not the stock market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
You see that every day of correction, sometimes significant, and sometimes as today to 5%. So while this is all a speculative game, which for us should end with the victory of the bulls.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

Indeed, the price of BTC has experienced a very drastic decline, and even now the price of BTC is stuck at a price of $ 6400 and this situation has survived since a few days ago, and has not shown signs of experiencing price recovery.
but that doesn't mean btc will continue like that, it's still possible that btc will recover again, not just btc but all crypto coins also have the possibility of experiencing price recovery, it's just that determining when the recovery will occur is quite difficult due to the bear market that makes the situation the market becomes unstable and uncertain.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Anubisi

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

I think the market is indeed recovering because he has been declining. This represents a market that is recovering. Only a decline can lead to some bad factors to grow better.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!
The issue of market recovery is not a joke although the initial upsurge has lost Steam but that's not to lose hope because it won't long before the real upsurge comes back with a sustained tempo. I don't know why people easily get agitated when the market derails just small.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

I hope this is not a big joke. We need the market to be recovered as soon as possible. Everyone has huge losses. And for new investors to join in crypto world, the market needs to reassure.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I hope this is not a big joke. We need the market to be recovered as soon as possible. Everyone has huge losses. And for new investors to join in crypto world, the market needs to reassure.
Right we need the market to be in good condition. The time to be fully recover so everyone of us can earn. Many users were waiting for this market recovering and I know it can happen.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Of course, the cryptocurrency market will not only recover, but will exceed its pre-crisis price values. Large investors on such sharp fluctuations earn decent money, a fortune. Just like in the normal stock market. Remember Soros and everything will fall into place.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

I will say no to this because the market is still in red and there is also fluctuation in the price of coin. The best thing to do in this condition is to relax and hold your coin patiently until the bull run start because it is only then you can sell and make profit on your investment and I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully from the bear.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

You can't force it to recover sooner. Sometimes we have to wait longer for a bigger reward.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Yes the market will recover soon.We are patiently wait because it can be recover in a few days.As of these  moment it is our opportunity to buy because the maket price are to dip.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

It doesn't even matter, these kinds of short term fluctuations. Only the long term matters. And the long term prospects of high quality altcoin projects are very green, so it is only a matter of time, when the market for them will really pick up again. Remember that the total value of all cryptocurrencies and tokens is today only 2-3% of the total value of all fiat currencies, so the trend can only be up! And high quality altcoins will pick big parts of that space that will be captured - not sure that it will be bitcoin at all, when things advance.

I would use this summer lull and directionless market to do my study and research in peace for the future winners, to spot them and buy into them now, when everything is very cheap! One can make a lot of good bargains today…

Seek for the hidden gems with a lot of study, analysis and thorough assessment of projects. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: