Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 246 times)
Blessone (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Whats up i was wondering whats the fastest way and cheapest way i can turn my cash into bitcoin?... i currently use localbitcoins with amazon gift card codes they are getting pricey $100 for $70 back in bitcoin thats to pricey i choose to use Amazon giftcard code because its simple and fast and choose localbitcoins because all vendors dont ask for ID any help on this much appreciated also wanted how to bitcoin tumble thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Whats up i was wondering whats the fastest way and cheapest way i can turn my cash into bitcoin?... i currently use localbitcoins with amazon gift card codes they are getting pricey $100 for $70 back in bitcoin thats to pricey i choose to use Amazon giftcard code because its simple and fast and choose localbitcoins because all vendors dont ask for ID any help on this much appreciated also wanted how to bitcoin tumble thanks

Hi Blessone,

The fastest and cheapest way to turn cash into bitcoin is by doing a peer-to-peer trade. This is because official exchanges must go through AML/KYC and other regulatory hurdles. The most popular P2P site is localbitcoins.com. We've also launched trustedcointrades.com which is in beta.

The fastest P2P trade is simply to meet with someone locally or make a Cash Deposit into a seller's bank account. Prices on this can vary. Note that some banks (eg Bank of America) no longer allow making deposits into other people's account unless it's a business account. Banks that continue to allow deposits may ask for ID.

Another convenient anonymous option is sending a seller cash by mail. I don't recommend sending physical cash unless it's for such a small amount that if it ends up missing/lost it's no big deal. Instead go to any post office and buy a USPS money order costing $1.20 for up to $500. By keeping your receipt your can ensure the intended recipient gets and cashes it without problems. The mail should only take around 1-3 days to arrive anywhere in the U.S. and a seller can then send your bitcoins without delay.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

It's is a good and helpful question I think. To buy bitcoin, you have to get involved in the bitcoin authorized exchange with proper formal process. And then have to make transactions from peer to peer. This is the easiest way to be bitcoin owner.
coinpecker87

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

It's is a good and helpful question I think. To buy bitcoin, you have to get involved in the bitcoin authorized exchange with proper formal process. And then have to make transactions from peer to peer. This is the easiest way to be bitcoin owner.

This one made me laugh.  Cheesy

LOL. I wish you know what you're talking. Does OP still need an exchange if he/she is going for a peer to peer transaction?

*@OP I suggest go to your friend or relatives who are cashing out their BTC, that way you can deal a 1:1 ratio, without the burden of paying the big transaction fees.
renbucs

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Find a good bitcoin wallet. Digital "wallets" are used to store Bitcoin until you are ready to spend them or exchange them for another currency. Wallets range in terms of features, platforms they can be used on, and security, so it's important to choose one that works for you.
xordeer

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

Also you can try https://www.bestchange.com/
Rubius
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

It depends: what country are you in?
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

the best way to buy bitcoin is local market, because the fees is less.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Most exchanges require you to connect with your bank account to pay for yourBitcoin purchase. Some exchanges like Coinbase offer an app that acts as an exchange and a wallet. Through the app, you can both buy and trade Bitcoins as well as store them.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

i for one do not suggest doing it thur coinbase because of all the complications they have, so try to find a trusted exchange that is basically decentralized

Also if people want to start using their crypto there is an ICO comming out thats going to be very big called Zeex. Go check them out!
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Coin base charges flat 3.99% fee on all purchases through debit card or credit card which is among the lowest for European and u.s customer.

I suggest you try coin base.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

By far the best way is to set up an account at a licensed exchange in your country. After setting up the account you will need to fund it from a bank account. Not a credit card, a bank transfer. You will also need to submit proof of identity. A copy of a state ID and some other form is normally required. Don't be a dumb 13 year old and lie about anything. You will get caught and since you can't prove who you are you may not get your money back. At home start syncing a wallet. Only use wallets that give you COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE control of your private key. NO ON-LINE WALLETS.

Don't let anybody derail you or talk you into al-coins. Stick to being a grown-up and act like one. Don't join an ICO, Don't take out a loan or meet a guy on Telegram, Don't think there is a guru who can get you a great deal. All that is bull. These are things which have evolved to steal your money.

This will all take about a week, maybe even a bit longer. But there is no secure shortcut and the scammers know it. So they will try hard to convince you to not wait.  DON"T listen to them. Now you are ready to buy/sell. Look carefully at the exchange fees, you may be able to reduce or completely avoid them as a market maker. It varies at different exchanges. And remember to keep records of what you paid or made. Of course any profits are always taxable, and any losses can reduce your taxes.

Lastly, withdraw your coin immediately to your wallet. This wallet must have some backups securely stored. A safe deposit box is great. Don't leave mony sitting on the exchange for long. it is a risk you can't control.

Take a breath, take your time, you have forever to do this.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

If you have your bank account then you can always do it through localbitcoins, I believe that it is the fastest way to purchase Bitcoin and not even a single transaction took me more than half an hour through localbitcoins. I use bank transfer option to buy or sell Bitcoins, you will always find someone payment directly in the bank. It doesn't make any sense to accept less than what you can acquire by using another payment method. Make sure that you are trading with a trusted trader.
quanghuy1107

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

In Vietnam, China and Singapore you can buy BTC at web: remitano
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

yea i very much like mylocalbitcoins.com, their efficient
Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

ATM. Perhaps the easiest and most anonymous way to purchase bitcoin is a bitcoin
ATM, which is very similar to an ordinary cash withdrawal machine. Some companies,
such as Lamassu, produce special ATMs for bitcoins, allowing you to purchase
cryptocurrency without revealing your identity. Of course, if desired, operators can use
identification technologies-from mobile phone verification to biometric methods.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

The best way to buy Bitcoin is through the exchanges. There is no chance of hassling of money if you buy money from a reputed exchange. The most populars are Coinbase, Bittrex, Coinmama, Bitpanda, Kraken, LocalBitcoins, etc.
marianna2020

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I often use site bestchange.com, its good way to find best changes and buy bitcoins and ethers.  Sometimes I buy bitcoins on  localbitcoins.com
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Or you could sell something on Craigslist.com
They now have a filter for sellers and buyers who use cryptocurrency. Super easy. Off the books.  Cool

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

by local brokers. they are trustworthy and know both the parties. you can simply ask for the dollar rate, they will give you the dollar rate from the seller party and if you transfer the funds you will get you btc in dollars in couple of minutes.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: