Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive news from US CFTC  (Read 310 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Looks like news background changes to positive direction.
This one comes from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
"CFTC Chairman Giancarlo comes out as crypto bull, says it will change the world and the world needs to get ready."
US regulators: Cryptocurrency is “a new chapter of economic history”
yes indeed, the big one is yet to happen, people are still unaware of the potentials crypto holds. hold on to your bitcoin and wait for the rainy day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

The US Senate hearing on Crypto was very positive. They will have regulations, especially on ICOs and exchanges, but they want to do no harm to cryptocurrencies. Of course they want to have some control on order to get their share by taxing, but it could be worse. Hopefully the price will rise again to 20K.
Taxing was never been an issue, our money is already taxed when converted into fiat.
Yeah moslty users are okay with regulation and don't consider it as a problem unless they impose the limitations on the it's use.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

This is positive news for us. Bitcoin can grow and I believe in it. It's the technology of the future I do not know why there are still people who can not appreciate it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

Still, the Senate acknowledged that cryptography is a huge market, which is expanding at an incredible rate. In fact, they follow the same approach as for the Internet, and it seems that until now it was very good.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

From America, I do not understand what they do! Now there is a very serious war of visas and mastercards! Against the background of negative news from America, they still continue to legalize and promote rules and laws!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:28:28 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:47:33 PM by Thadeous

From America, I do not understand what they do! Now there is a very serious war of visas and mastercards! Against the background of negative news from America, they still continue to legalize and promote rules and laws!

From what I hear, Visa and MasterCard currently consider crypto as a competitor.
But just imagine how Visa and MasterCard can increase amount of their transactions if they support major cryptocurrencies?!
Imagine that in addition to USD and EUR plastic cards we will see cards like Visa Bicoin or Mastercard Ethereum. Smiley
This can push multinational financial services and crypto market to an absolutely new level.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

"CFTC Chairman Giancarlo comes out as crypto bull, says it will change the world and the world needs to get ready."

really very good news! i think this is a big step for bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to get accepted in the real world. this are news i want to read.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

CFTC commissioner Brian Quintenz talked about smart contracts technology and the challenges regulators are facing:

https://coincodex.com/article/2497/cftc-commissioner-discusses-smart-contracts-blockchain-prediction-markets/
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

This is what I have always imagined, that Crypto will become a new history of the world economic revolution. that the current transaction system must be changed, or maybe it should immediately collaborate with a new innovation, cryptocurrency. this news is indeed a positive signal for the crypto market, prices will tend to rise, but what I hope for more than that, that statement is able to give a real effect in the development of crypto industry.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

yes indeed, the big one is yet to happen, people are still unaware of the potentials crypto holds. hold on to your bitcoin and wait for the rainy day
The man is making alot of sense and he needs to be commended. We need such practical approach in order to push bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency to another milestone. I believe this is the right step to take for the masses to understand and appreciate the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: