Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation  (Read 3102 times)
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashley_49

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

Yeah obviously it is. The best thing about technology is, there’s always scope for something better to take place the existing. It gets better. Blockchain, the backbone of Bitcoin, is already called as the future technology by many people. Adaptation of this technology will bring huge difference in tech world, I believe.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

It's wow for you that you are doing some research on bitcoin. I also try to do some trend analysis. My opinion for your query is that there is a high possibility of being future money. Its popularity and acceptancy is going on that way.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

Bitcoin is a remarkable environment that allows for not only new ways of transacting but also fantastic innovation. At Blockchain, a web wallet and block explorer firm, we are part of an innovative ecosystem that is securing and transforming activity around the currency. The liberal nature of Bitcoin, an unregulated currency, allows for fast innovation and useful application.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

For my own opinion I believe that bitcoin is a new phenomenal innovation. First innovation of a new currency. Then innovation of online payment system that improve or innovate our types of payment that honestly is very poor nowadays specially here in the Philippines specially in paying bills at taking government and legal documents like driver's license etc. It is also a big innovation in terms of investment. Before,we are investing at the banks who gave us a very small amount of interst every year but now we are already invest at bitcoin that you can get a big interest or income defend on your patience and hardwork.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

Today as we modernize some of the aspects in the economy like in the production wherein pneumatic machinery are being introduce. Thus, innovation has already prove its efficiency in the production which lowered the production cost. In the areas of transportation, there are cars also being introduced that run by a battery and efficient also and economy in terms of expenses maintenance compared to gasoline powered cars. Other than that there are already other inventions that promote the comfort of living in life. Thus, digital currency is another innovations. Could you consider bitcoin as the new innovations for fiat money? The answer will be used in my research term paper for the adaptation of unified digital currency that could be used by the people around the world.

Is bitcoin the phenomenon or is Blockchain technology? I think the actual technology that Bitcoin is built on is far more valuable than the actual coin itself. Currencies can come and go, but such a simple technological database type structure has infinite possibilities for implementation. I would only call Bitcoin a phenomenon because it's an asset and a currency at the same time. I guess that's a really weak definition of a "phenomenon" though because that relates directly to the monetary aspect of bitcoin. When you look at the technology and potential future uses, I think you'll find far more of a phenomenon.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

There are many businesses and individuals who use Bitcoin. Includes physical businesses in the real world like restaurants, apartments, law firms, as well as popular online services such as Namecheap, WordPress, Reddit, and Flattr. Although Bitcoin is a new phenomenon, it is growing very rapidly. with billions of dollars worth of bitcoin transactions done on a daily basis.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

There is no doubt about the innovative nature of bitcoin and the blockchain. Moreover, bitcoin has a great potential as a global virtual currency used all around the world.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

My opinion is that bitcoin and other crypto  is going to replace fiat money in the future and cryptocurrency is very advance and most reliable way of making transaction ans even saving and storing money, so basically its our big leap if cryptocurrency is accepted to all countries immediately
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

I rather believe that blockchain is a phenomenal innovation because we already are using some kind of digital money with credit cards and other systems so the blockchain is the one who deserves to be a phenomenal thing I guess.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Yes,  the new phenomal innovation is the company of bitcoin. 
Through theur excellence they achieved lots of victories and their goal is provide a excellent community wherein all people live in most convenient way and makes the whole process more effective and efficient as well.
MoneyShot2

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

Surely, it is and really people love this virtual currency.  The future of this digital currency is very bright because it is open and dynamic. Bitcoin provides people ample opportunity to have a new relationship with money. You can send money quickly to any place at any time round the year. Blockchain the backbone of bitcoin is considered by experts as the future technology that will rule the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄ 【BTC】
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

I think that bitcoin can be seen as a new phenomenal innovation. Bitcoin allows you to use not only new ways of implementing transactions, but also promising innovations in various areas of people's lives. In fact, bitcoin created the innovation of an online payment system that improves transactions and payments. Bitcoin is gaining popularity in the world as a digital currency. The governments of different countries are studying the possibility of using bitcoin and blockchain technology in various fields.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Bitcoin is able to become a phenomenon once that the price and that the cryptocurrency market has become boom. With this I agree that we can somehow term it as phoenomenon because the number of people who have joined and leapt towards the bitcoin hype train has really multiplied excessively and has been the jumpstart of the value and the marketability of bitcoin as the corporations and governments was able to really see the pull that bitcoin has
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Although BTC not fully recognized by governments, not a standard of financial organizations, but the BTC ten years like one day as mining activities has never stopped, BTC trading in everywhere, is undoubtedly a successful financial products, technically, BTC every technological point, for example: asymmetric cryptography, P2P network, consensus mechanism, intelligent script, etc, is not innovation, but the combination form of currency is a big innovation.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Yeah obviously it is. The best thing about technology is, there’s always scope for something better to take place the existing. It gets better. Blockchain, the backbone of Bitcoin, is already called as the future technology by many people. Adaptation of this technology will bring huge difference in tech world, I believe.

I guess that's a good thing about technology, but at times especially when we talk about Bitcoin, it seems like it's a double edged sword. What if there's a new altcoin that might come up that ends up being the new Bitcoin? Will we support Bitcoin or that new altcoin? If people are to support the altcoin, then the crypto markets will heavily shift and we may not see bitcoin at the top anymore. While blockchain technology may be the future and it may spread far and wide, an implementation of it could take down Bitcoin if that altcoin gets more support.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

I think the bitcoin currency is also an innovation as a substitute for fiat money in transactions in the Online world that can make it easier between one potato to another.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

I agree with bitcoin to say that it can reduce production costs, as we know that making fiat currencies requires material that costs quite a lot to avoid and differentiate from counterfeit money. While bitcoin does not require any material to make it as currency, it only needs an internet access and a team of developers.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Time for bitcoin has not come yet. Now we need cash paper money to pay for daily purchases, such as food, essentials, utilities and many others. Bitcoin is also part of the existing currency system, but it is only has turnover  in the web digital space and is not common in everyday life. That is the variance.
GingerX

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is an archetype of cryptocurrency. It's just a pure speculation. Future are alt coins with some value. There is Eth platform and Neo platform. There is Nebula Network, rock stable crypto thanks to emission mechanism tied to their supply. It's something more innovative than PoW or PoS. It's worth to follow this project imo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: