Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH very cheap now?  (Read 2586 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

Per Ethereum's graph, the highest price it had reached was about 1.4K$ last January and it went down to only 446$ as of this moment. More than 50% has been declined since January so it's already very clear that ETH is very cheap already today. It's a better chance now to add more eth on your holdings.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Yes, the price of Ethereum is now very cheap indeed. Ethereum really does reach a very cheap price but it does not matter because this is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum as much as possible.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

comparative to last year price this year Eth price is very low if eth repeat last year growth then we can see-eth crossing  all-time high prices so better to accumulate eth
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Somewhat it is cheap now I think and the price currently trending is far lower than what everyone is expecting. It is good time to fill our bags with some Ethereum and get rich during this year end since the price may rise to $3000 as per most experts prediction. I have good hope on Ethereum and I have already filled my bags with few Ethereum and waiting for the big price.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Yes, if you follow the market from the beginning of the year. This is the 2nd, ETH at $ 400. In fact, it is the bottom of the market when bitcoin is at 6k sustained. And it's very cheap this year. If you missed the opportunity in March, this is the perfect opportunity to compensate. eth in April is ~ 820 $. And maybe this cycle will repeat again. do not miss it.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

Nowadays all coin price is going down. It right time to buy and hold the coin. So before you buy the coin check the price day by day. Market place is help to gather more information. It good to invest. So hold the coin long time. It any time to increase. So follow the coin price. Market price is important check the market price. Etherum is next level of bitcoin. It any time to equal to bitcoin. If price is low buy and hold wait for price increase.  
that's what's happening now, all the coin prices in the market are lowering prices, including ETH and BTC, and this is certainly an opportunity for us to buy and Investment the money for us to hold until the price will go up higher, and I see a lot here who are stuck in their trade or investment, so this will be a bit of a hindrance to everything to raise the price again, that's what I'm thinking.

CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

the miners are now very unhappy I think. The market has strongly subsided and interest in mining has fallen, but those who wait and believe will receive their profits, and those who are afraid and run away will calculate losses
fakerhunia

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

I do not know if the fall in ETH will affect the GAS price? As a person doing airdrop and bounty like me, I need the lowest GAS price to deposit and trade quickly.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Your calculations are good. Below 400 USD, many ETH miners would have to switch or shut down, thereby limiting supply, so this would naturally drive prices higher.

400 USD can be considered a solid base for ETH, and these current prices are a good buy in terms of reward / risk considerations.

satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

Yes, of course, the price of Ethereum is now very cheap indeed. In fact, I advise you to buy it in bulk and then you hold it in the long run. Because the development of Ethereum is very difficult to predict but I still sure will be back to the high price again.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

Truly the cost of ethereum is modest presently, not just ethereum every one of the coins are in red shading today. The market is going down as it were. In like manner ethereum cost is additionally low. This is an ideal opportunity to put resources into ethereum. Ethereum is useful for long haul speculation. So hold the coin for future, in future the cost will be increment so dont get freeze about the present circumstance.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I just do not understand why you have such a silly question, ETH is a long-term coin and is of international concern. In the future, ETH will beat Bitcoin. For me, the price of ETH in this time is still very low
Well, most of the time. People seem very worried about the down thread of altcoins regardless they know about cryptocurrency is a long-term stuff or not and you shouldn't expect to get the profit within short period. It is okay to buy ETH to help the market cuz like you said its very cheap.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Guys, Now is the worst time to buy Ethereum, it's better to wait until the market recovers. This is my personal opinion.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

Now Ethereum is very cheap because of the correction of the crypto-currency market, but it's not worth hurrying to buy now. Wait for good fundamental news and they are already entering the deal.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Yes, the price of Ethereum coins is now very cheap indeed. Even Ethereum has dropped many times from the price at the end of last year. But I think it's a good chance to buy Ethereum as much as possible and then I can stand it in the long run.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

I think ethereum is currently very cheap. and this is a great opportunity to continue to buy. why I say this because ethereum itself will continue to grow and its demand may exceed the bitcoin and it is also possible eth dominate the market in comparison to bitcoin. and also ethereum being a pioneer token coin that greatly helps the development of a business and project, many successful projects are still running using token from ethereum itself.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

yes, the Ethereum price is very cheap right now if you compare the ETH price in December / January when 1 ETH = $1400.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Umar001bakry

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

indeed the price of this final ETH snngat decreased in comparison with the last month of this month, of course we hope the price will be stable Eth back, and it's time for Eth to find and position itself at a stable price, after experiencing a price increase quite sifnipikan in some last month...

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

Ethereum price us very cheap now, this is the time to invest in ethereum. Hold the ethereum coin for long term will give more benefits than you invest. This coin is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap.
  Grab the oppurtunity while it was on dip, it is a great oppurtunity to every investors to invest now while the value of Eth is very cheap. Many investors resembling to invest in this asset, because it shown great prospect and has a potential in crypto world. It may take a long time to wait on when it will be purchase, just be patient and you will gain relevant and viable profits when the market will recover.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

Etheteum become cheaper right now and so the other coins specially Bitcoin but Vitalik Buterin and his team are very busy of developing more of this coin in which they will improve the maximum number of transactions per second to 1 million. If this will become successful then expect an increase of real demand of Etherum as it will be continue to be the no.1 platform for the ICOs projects. Here is the link for your reference https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/amp/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: