Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH very cheap now?  (Read 2586 times)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Yes...it is cheap now. I remember that ethereum strong support is arround $309-$350. Youcan buy now anf we will see small bounce to $400. And at that time when ethe have strong support the difficulty for mining it is easier then now. I believe the good price for ethereum is arround $400 - $450 even though we are below it because of very small volume and maybe miner need money to pay an electricity bill.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:26 AM

At this date August 9, 2018 yes the price of ETH is very cheap now. Looking at the crypto market chart, ETH is on its dip again. 1 ETH is only $353, its a wow for those who wanted to buy and hodl.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

If the price of bitcoin will go lower to $5000, I think the ethereum will go to $200-$250 in this matter. Just monitor the market from time to time to get a very cheap coins.
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Until the present time, BTC decreased sharply and ETH and Altcoin decreased. I think this is the time when we should invest in ETH, the current price is only $ 350. I have always believed in this potential coin will increase 5-6 times in 2018.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

by this years it is very cheap at this moment, but when we compared back to the last one years ago the price are almost at the same level. this dip are not very good for some ETH hodler, but maybe it is good chance to buyer to accumulate more. There are no Price guarantee on this field, so be ready for what will happen with our asset.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Yes, the Ethereum's worth very much decreased. Many people panicked because of the Ethereum getting down. With this condition, all Altcoin also experienced a decrease. Crypto market extremely difficult to trade. We can only be patient and wait for the crypto market soon recovered.
BlackCanary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

Nowadays all coin price is going down. It right time to buy and hold the coin. So before you buy the coin check the price day by day. Market place is help to gather more information. It good to invest. So hold the coin long time. It any time to increase.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

As for me 365$+- price for ETH is extremely low and I can't think of better moment to purchase it. With positive news its price will 100% go up and up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

Ethereum is cheap now and it can still be cheaper.  Although,  nobody knows how cheaper it could get to!  The best approach to getting ethereum cheap is to keep buying every dip!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
xminerx

Activity: 172

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Buying every dip is maybe not the best strategy in a long bear market, as it can become always cheaper as you already pointed out. I bought during the last dips but even these positions are now in double digit red. It's not as easy as it seems.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

actually Ethereum is one of the mainstay coins for the future. eth became the favorite coin of investors after bitcoin .. ethereum has always been a prima donna even though the price is now very cheap compared to the previous month. but believe, that eth will always shine even though the market price is chaotic
Yes, I agree with you. ETH on of the most popular and promising coins in the market. Now the price of ETH become 360$ and I think it will be never cheaper than now. You should take a chance and buy some ETH for the good profit.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

as i believe that the current price of the ethereum is low, yes it is a good time to buy ethereum.
Ethereum can reach the price of bitcoin in the future. Having this in mind i just continue to buy ethereum every time i have cash available.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.
That's true but sometimes there are also those kind of Miners that think for future and still mine bitcoins or Ether just because it will definitely rise in the future. But the main problem in the crypto is its volatility and the unpredictable nature of crypto so the people involved in Crypto does have to take quick actions as no one knows what would happen in the future, so it's better to plan in advance for the future.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

as i believe that the current price of the ethereum is low, yes it is a good time to buy ethereum.
Ethereum can reach the price of bitcoin in the future. Having this in mind i just continue to buy ethereum every time i have cash available.
the commander-in-chief that I assumed the etherium would not sink below $ 450. But for today we see $ 350 for the etherium and it seems to me that this is not the limit of the fall. In any case, not one can not be trusted with a forecast, because today only positive forecasts sound, and reality is completely different.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum came to the stated cost limits..But I do not think miners will emigrate..Mining practitioners know that price will definitely increase.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

ETH is very cheap today. It upsets me, because I really like this project. I hope that the price will grow significantly by the end of the year.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Perhaps falling of the prices of ETH and BTC Will make a mining of these minerals inaccessible. If it occurs, then ETH and BTC will lose the first place of the leader forever. If only the policy of the companies isn't more flexible to mayner.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

ETH is currently the cheapest in 2018. But maybe it will go down, there was a slight rebound coming from the market and ETH. It has helped ETH not fall below 300$. Hope ETH prices will stand here and prepare to go up when the bull market begins

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

ETH is currently the cheapest in 2018. But maybe it will go down, there was a slight rebound coming from the market and ETH. It has helped ETH not fall below 300$. Hope ETH prices will stand here and prepare to go up when the bull market begins

Well it's a chance given to eth supporters to stock up now and even day traders can get a couple of dollars profit with eth's movement everyday. Though that's pretty much applicable to majority of the coins in the market right now. Hang tight guys, good times are coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

indeed, relatively cheap ETHs at present cannot be separated from the weakening of BTC prices, because many factors influence the value of BTC and ETH, such as negative issues, political turmoil, reduced investor volume and others. We can evaluate this for us in the capital market players to conduct further analysis of each investment and find out the information entering the capital market. because the players in the capital market will be wiser, learn a lot and understand the market situation, furthermore we can make announcements or information that enter the market. if the price now falls I hope not to fall again like last year, because the average investor currently keeps a lot of ETH because the price is falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: