Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on Anarchism?  (Read 377 times)
Shahen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

I'm wondering what are people's thoughts on anarchism, could the world function if anarchism became a standard and what would it look like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pandaily

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Depends on the type of anarchism, the world can work with any type of political or social society the main question is what it would look like, I highly doubt many people would be living enjoyably.
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

I don't think so, too much freedom will absolutely bring chaos. Even though some of the governments control our moves, we still need them to keep the society more livable.
NuttyFroglet

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

I don't think so, too much freedom will absolutely bring chaos. Even though some of the governments control our moves, we still need them to keep the society more livable.

The thing about it is, the world would still function, it just wouldn't be as organized. There would be a ton of chaos, and anarchism isn't exactly sustainable, it's in human nature to form societies so over time you'd see governments form again.
Thomas_Etton

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

That most people have no idea what it is.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

The thing about it is, the world would still function, it just wouldn't be as organized. There would be a ton of chaos, and anarchism isn't exactly sustainable, it's in human nature to form societies so over time you'd see governments form again.

I would just add that people always need a leader, someone who will take a responsibility for their decisions. Besides, our brain is made up in such a way that we strive for organized structure.
People who support anarchism are just tired of the existing government.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

I would just add that people always need a leader, someone who will take a responsibility for their decisions. Besides, our brain is made up in such a way that we strive for organized structure.
People who support anarchism are just tired of the existing government.

People don't need a single leader. There were societies governed by elders and they functioned pretty well.

Anarchism wouldn't be able to sustain itself. At least that's how I see it. At some point people would start to organize themselves into groups because it would be easier for them to steal from others in a large group. At the same time others who would prefer a peaceful life would organize enclosed societies that would be able to defend better against those attacks. At some point the society would grow so much that it wouldn't be possible to rely information and coordinate everything without people who would dedicate their whole time to this task. That's how local governments would emerge.

Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

It is true that the leaders are needed, but to prevent anarchism must begin with education so that all understands the law and wants to obey it. Because usually anarchist action is mostly done by people who are less educated and do not understand the law, so act alone without considering the existing law.
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Well, my country has been in the state of anarchy before and it did not offer anything good to the country. Evolution is a component of every developed country which i think is achieved through laid down rules and regulations. Leaders are needed to formulate plans and policies which lead to the development of every society or country. Anarchism can not bring any development to any country.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

I'm an anarchist. I'm proud of it, but very, very few people are willing to live the way I do.
Anarchism means no income tax, but also no welfare and no national health insurance.
Most people nowadays couldn't live outside of their nanny state's umbrella. I think it's very sad but that the way it is, and it's only getting worse. With each new government, countries only get mightier and mightier while individuals are turning into sheep.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

Just watch 'The Walking Dead', anarchism is not sustainable, it is in itself self depreciating. It can only become a living example of the saying 'Survival of the Fittest', and this leads to the conclusion that the fittest become leaders, by whatever means. Anarchism has it's dubious short-term benefits, but as a societal solution, not so much.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
CryptoChaos7

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Tv series like walking dead etc. have nothing to do with anarchy and anti-authoritarian self governance.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

my opinion of anarchism is that people can do things freely there are no rules and ideals can coexist peacefully with all other people in a social system and then maximize individual freedom and equality among individuals based on voluntary cooperation between individuals or groups in society. naive indeed and like me, like a peace-themed film this is probably not going to happen because on the basis of its human being is a selfish creature.
 then if the world can walk with system or anarchism thinking, the world will be chaotic because human beings on the basis of its selfishness unless we can put aside individual interests as possible world will happen peace, anarchism is not free freedom. that's just my way of thinking
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

Anarchism - is a political philosophy that advocates self-governed societies based on voluntary institutions. These are often described as stateless societies, although several authors have defined them more specifically as institutions based on non-hierarchical or free associations.

The description itself sounds so chaotic. Evil people will definitely take advantage of anarchism. We might go back to "the strong will live and the weak shall die" era. Nobody wants that to happen.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

I don't think it is the best form of government. Since in an anarchist form of government where it involves a stateless society and freedom to everyone, it might cause a lot of problem. Instead of making the society in good, it might cause some loss of order in society. I think that crimes would go higher.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

Humans are tribalistic. We form hierarchical societies spontaneously, so I don't think anarchy would last long before being replaced with some form of government. If anarchy could be sustained then I think it would fail for the same reason that every other system of government has failed: We are inherently are selfish.

Crime is punished to disincentivize crime. Unfortunately, high-profile criminals often outrank the courts of law. I think that good education and parenting are excellent methods for decreasing crime. Children who understand morality will often carry those morals throughout their life, or even expand upon them  Smiley I suspect that a child who is treated with fairness or respect is more likely to treat others with fairness or respect.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

Anarchism can be understood as a general social and political thought expressing the denial of all power, sovereignty, dominance and hierarchical divisions, or in other words, a thought that desires life in the absence of a rule of law within the limits
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

to deny every authority on every condition.. So what about law? crime and Punishment?
the world is not a good place,  I accept that politics, states, and money patrons are not good.
Every person has the right to own property. I believe it is.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Under anarchism, I understand above all the political doctrine aimed at undermining state power. How can you be an anarchist, if you are a philosopher, I do not understand. For example, you talked about friendship: is friendship possible between a man and a woman? You reasoned like a philosopher, but where in this reasoning is the place of anarchism? Similarly, the state: the rejection of the state by the philosopher - a normal thing, but still it (the state) must first of all be a unit of analysis (even through overcoming the rejection), and not overthrow.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

I believe that Anarchism is an unhealthy type of government in which there is a stateless society and a freedom. It is more of lawlessness within a country. Freedom is good and exactly what we want. However, freedom should not be absolute and should not be abused. Freedom of an individual must protect also other's freedom. If ee are all free to do things that we want, ultimate chaos will be produced. Imagine that we all have greater range of freedom, then we may all commit crimes. Anarchism them will be used as an advantage for the unrighteous people to abuse others and do larger crimes. Thus, we are not protected. Our freedom will not be fully enjoyed eventhough it is less limited.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: