Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀  (Read 3839 times)
SanniBis

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

Hola. Tell us about the token  Smiley
Hola, sir!
Everything you need to know
SIN token is our cryptocurrency designed to provide security and unify the marSIN token

SIN token: ERC-20;
ICO date: May 1 – 21 (23:59 CET);
ICO price: 1 ETH = 250 000 SIN tokens + BONUS;
Token supply: 10 000 000 000 (all unsold tokens will be burned);
Exchange listing: Main exchanges by June 2018
Token distribution: Smart contract will transfer tokens right after contribution;
Team: Professionals with substantial experience;
Payment options: ETH Smart Contract; Fiat: USD, EUR;
Referral and bounty: Referral program with 10% bonus and bounty program on BitcoinTalk
What will be the total number of SIN tokens in circulation?
The total number of SIN tokens is 10 000 000 000. During the ICO, 8 200 000 000 tokens (82% of all tokens) will be available for purchase. The exact number of tokens in circulation will depend on the number of investors participating in various bonus stages.
All unsold tokens will be burned.
Tell us about the advantages of this token.  Smiley
The most important aspect of the platform, which will attract investors’ attention like a magnet.
Each user will be able to exchange fiat to SIN, SIN to CRYPTO, CRYPTO to SIN, SIN to fiat with no fees using the Sint Platform. This unique functionality will make it a desirable trading tool among both large market participants and small players. The platform guarantees speed, scalability and security of processed transactions thanks to its proven and extremely stable foundation in the form of the Ethereum network on which the token will be based. As the perfect tool for making profits off arbitrage, it will be an irreplaceable intermediary currency for transferring money between exchanges. All traders will additionally benefit from listing the SIN token on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. The only way to distribute SIN is an ICO, during which 82% of all tokens will be distributed. The SIN token is not subject to inflation.
Conversely, the virtual currency is deflationary, because the number of coins in circulation is predetermined and will be defined in our Smart Contract. Sin transactions are anonymous – when you pay for the exchange service on our platform you make a regular transfer like in the case of any other cryptocurrency. Fees for sending Sin between different wallets are symbolic – you pay the so-called miners, who make their connections available so that the virtual coin can be sent to the recipient. In practice, this is only a few cents – less than in the case of a traditional wire transfer. The fee may not be charged at all but paying the fee will give you credibility and speed up the transfer. Transactions are carried out in real time, almost immediately – no matter where you are sending your funds. You do not have to use any
Who are your consultants?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

Who are your consultants?
Denis Farnosov

Founder of BIGROI Academy and BIGROI Investments. More than 10 years in building and growing startups. Board Member and Advisor with a number of ICOs. Having a Master’s degree in Management and Economics, he is interested and has in depth knowledge in new cutting edge technologies. Denis believes in the importance of blockchain in building a new way of business relations.

Shams Hassan

Involved in the blockchain ecosystem for 5+ years. Educational background in finance and economics from Virginia Commonwealth University. He monitors and interprets project development, all the while identifying macro themes and trends occurring within the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry.

Bogdan Fiedur

Smart contract developer, crypto-investor, entrepreneur and President of Blockchainexperts.io. He has over 20 years of IT experience in building e-commerce websites and has been involved in blockchain development during last 3 years. He is also an ICO advisor working with 10+ successful ICOs to date and deeply involved in offering presentations and workshops on blockchain and smart contract programming in his local crypto community of Winnipeg. He has co-founded Bitjob, a freelancer blockchain platform for students and participated in several ICO projects as a team member. e.g. PayPie.com ($25 M raised in 8 hours during presale).

Bas Geelen

Crypto and startup analyst and investor. He has experience with consulting technology startups with their go-to-market strategy and is involved in the development of blockchain applications for business. Holds a Master's Degree in Strategic Management and Consultancy from Tilburg University. He wrote his Thesis on the price effects of news events on cryptocurrency prices. Bas is interested in innovation, automation and organization & production efficiency in which he believes blockchain can play an integral part.
ChristianMill

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

Hey. How is the project going? Smiley
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Hey. How is the project going? Smiley
All perfectly. The whole team works in full force
ChristianMill

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

I wish good luck to the project. And I will support you.
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

I wish good luck to the project. And I will support you.
I agree. Good luck to the guys. We will monitor their progress.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Hola. Tell us about the token  Smiley
Hola, sir!
Everything you need to know
SIN token is our cryptocurrency designed to provide security and unify the marSIN token

SIN token: ERC-20;
ICO date: May 1 – 21 (23:59 CET);
ICO price: 1 ETH = 250 000 SIN tokens + BONUS;
Token supply: 10 000 000 000 (all unsold tokens will be burned);
Exchange listing: Main exchanges by June 2018
Token distribution: Smart contract will transfer tokens right after contribution;
Team: Professionals with substantial experience;
Payment options: ETH Smart Contract; Fiat: USD, EUR;
Referral and bounty: Referral program with 10% bonus and bounty program on BitcoinTalk

It is correct that you will destroy unclaimed tokens. This is the only way to increase the price of a token. The team makes the right decisions.
BountyTwo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Found your Twitter recently, very good content! I'd like to work with it for bounty
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

That is really too good to see that each and everyday, the SINT.Global has gaining more and more people as supporters, and those people who still wants to known and undersrand better what the SINT.Global project realy is for the crypto community. I hope this kind of crypto project will come reach its success.
irentys

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

That is really too good to see that each and everyday, the SINT.Global has gaining more and more people as supporters, and those people who still wants to known and undersrand better what the SINT.Global project realy is for the crypto community. I hope this kind of crypto project will come reach its success.

Me too, I observed that this project is really gaining more popularity as time goes by, and I have a strong feeling that this project have high chance to become successful in the near future.
holos119

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

Thanks for the bonus system!
Borkin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Such platform need more support and we should reach about our project to the many investors using the various platform and communities, supporters attention and active participation help better.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

It's not clear nough for me. Sint will take only 0,1% fee, so what are going to make money out of?
Borkin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

What exchanges are you going to get listed first?
irentys

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

Hey! For a new startup you have so much to say! I mean not many projects are concerned in rather social matters like renewable energy technologies. And that's really important for many people, including myself.
BountyOne

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

OMG, you're doing a wonderful job as the community managers, developers, organizators etc. Your Telegram channel is very friendly and informative at the same time.
ChristianMill

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Hello, tell me the idea.
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Hello, tell me the idea.
Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.

During that time, they have generated significant profits for all the investors who decided to locate their assets in the cryptocurrency market. A cryptocurrency exchange account is mandatory for every investor in order to participate in trading. The largest cryptocurrency trading companies, such as Binance, Poloniex and many others, do not provide the functionality of crediting an investor’s account with traditional fiat currencies at all. This raises a fundamental problem for investors: the inability to transfer funds seamlessly between assets. A provisional solution, which investors are forced to use, requires depositing fiat money in smaller cryptocurrency exchanges. Such transactions are often subject to high fees and unfavourable exchange rates. At the end of this difficult road, the investor has to transfer their cryptocurrencies to the target exchange, which in turn extends the execution time. The obvious result of this state of affairs is the need to create an integrator connecting users with all cryptocurrency exchanges at the same time.

This is how the idea for the Sint Platform came to be.
Mathfms

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

I took a look at your whitepaper and although you mention you'll offer instant Fiat depposits as a diferential from other exchanges, you didn't really explained how that system will work. So tell me, how Sint will make this happen, exactly?
ChristianMill

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

What is the main task?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: