Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin banned in social media?  (Read 548 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Bann news is ok. But people fail to understand what will be banned. Facebook, twitter, google only banned cryptocurrency advertisements not BTC or marketing ads of company. Future world is based on marketing so why it will banned marketing ads.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

is that real or fake news?...
i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..
That was a fake news, don't be listen to the  fake news, because it will not help you. Bitcoin will never be banned in social media, because I believe That bitcoin wants to help a lot of people to reach thier goal in life, to help their studies, and to help their parents.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I hope its not gonna happen becaused this is the best way to promote bitcoin in social media.If they banned bitcoin i think the market go down so let us always positive thats not gonna happen.I feel nervious if i read like this,bitcoin is a big opportunity to us
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

yes, it is real, and you can read it in some media.

facebook has been longer plan to ban crypto ads but until today we can still use Facebook for a campaign, I do not know how the next action.

tweeter just news, because CEO tweeter supports bitcoin development, google and youtube also plan to ban crypto in next June. we will see how the action of Google to ban crypto ads in June.

whether it will be realized or not?
because bans crypto, only will make all people aware that crypto is a solution to make a better life.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

i am confused of what people are disccussing about banning all cryptos and altcoins in social media,how should we know that its real or not...
im scared,because like me this is the way that i participate in bounty campaign,how can i participate those bounties if theres no twitter and facebook update for cryptos..
That was a fake news, don't be listen to the  fake news, because it will not help you. Bitcoin will never be banned in social media, because I believe That bitcoin wants to help a lot of people to reach thier goal in life, to help their studies, and to help their parents.

Bitcoin is not banned, that is correct, Bitcoin will never be banned in social media, we do not know that since we do not need to advertise Bitcoin on Social Media or on the Internet since it is pretty popular but saying that Bitcoin will be helping alot of people to reach their goal in life, to help their studies and to help their parents? That is wrong. That is based on you and not really on why does Bitcoin is made.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

bitcoin is not banned in social media even in google. but the ban is aimed at crypto sales ads like ico. yes, what I read from one of the news on the ban.
I think you can follow the signature campaign and make a pretty good post. I checked your profile, I think you like spam just doing reporting social media tasks but not doing the task of making a post, even though you use a signature. you know you have violated the rules
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

yes, it is real, and you can read it in some media.

Any links that BITCOIN itself will be banned on social media? I do not know why people are spreading this kind of fake news. Bitcoin is not really banned by any social media sites nor by Google. The only banned crypto currencies on Google and Facebook are ICOs and other "related" to crypto currencies, if you do not know the real news just stop posting or read the whole news about it.
Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Bitcoin is not banned in social media. Because Bitcoin is giving people a lot of opportunities which makes people feel helpless. But some people are spreading false news about Bitcoin. Work from Bitcoin. It is good to not give ear to these fake news.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

Don't worry! Our right of freedom is still intact and we can talk about cryptocurrency not only on social media but everywhere. Yes, the giant sites have restricted their ad platform for ICO related ads because scammers were using to execute their scam. However, I believe that soon things will get clear and these sites will allow genuine companies to advertise their products.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Some people pelieve that there is sort of conspiracy of internet providers and big companies against crypto
wily27

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

I think social media, get some viewing ads about digital currency,
because crypto growth is very fast, so do not be afraid.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

knowing social media that wants to ban ads is facebook because it seems to be spam so they want to ban ads but leave me if the ban will continue to be prohibited because if it does not have a social media bounty Altcoin bounty and it affects people to know the new ico project

NightCloudz07

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

no not at all because social media is the best way to advertise the bitcoin and if they advertise the bitcoin on social media many people will see the bitcoin and if they see this they will attract on bitcoin and they will participate on bitcoin so social media didnt banned a bitcoin because this is the best way to show a bitcoin on social media

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

not bitcoin but for crypto advertising. this is what is banned by internet giants and facebook. I think that any form of prohibition will have an impact and effect on crypto itself. but however we can not do much to prevent it or exception.
well i don't think so because on facebook every day i,m looking that people they are sharing something about bitcoin and i think it's very good for bitcoin we need to support bitcoin for its future.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

Actually the news is not properly true, Social media wants to gain profit through advertisement of cryptocurrency so that Facebook, Google and Twitter baned but not have decided to ban crypto related accounts, you are owner of crypto related accounts you can involved in bounty campaigns.
juiceannabel

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Are you sure? what i heard is social media banning ads for ICO's, not bitcoin.
They banned it because many peoples got scammed on past ICO's. To prevent more scam and fraud, they ban it.
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

even if guys like FB etc. are trying to ban things like bitcoin, look at it this way: the banks are scared. too many people now know about bitcoin, blockchain etc. for the concept to ever truly go away, and they're trying to mitigate that as much as they can, and  imho that'll inevitably fail because people want it to succeed way too badly. just keep it alive and keep talkin about it and keep promoting it and someone'll figure out how to usurp the big boys someday
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Yes that's true, facebook and twitter was banned cryptocurrency related advertising a few week before. Now I joined with twitter campaign a week before, and on this morning I cannot acces my twitter, I don't know what matters. Now I'm trying to acces my twitter, maybe in this night I can acces my twitter again. If this is because twitter ban cryptocurrency, maybe there's no bounty campaign for social media anymore.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

I think that in some social media there is a ban on ads about bitcoin. but that also if out of the rules of the media.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Social media rely heavily on advertisements and most of them are up in arms against crypto currencies and assets . Somehow they are afraid that cryptos might eventually level the playing fields .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: