Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MASARI] coin speculation  (Read 2640 times)
Raven89 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 12:22:41 PM by Raven89

Hello guys,

I search the forum for a new baby coin to invest and found Masari - fork of Monero.

It look like have a great discord community, super dev named Thaer, already listed on two exchanges and look a good investment if you look at the last month price progress.

I'm not gonna bullshit you saying it will be the next Monero but i belive could have a great potential in the near future. I already invested a little bit but i will watch this coin closely for more. Any thoughts ?

https://ibb.co/cbeBHH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

It's up to you bro, if you do a lot of research about the masari coin and you found that it's a good and have a good potential you should invest in, but remember don't put all your eggs in one basket it's better to split your money in many altcoins that had a great potential.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Hello guys,

I search the forum for a new baby coin to invest and found Masari - fork of Monero.

It look like have a great discord community, super dev named Thaer, already listed on two exchanges and look a good investment if you look at the last month price progress.

I'm not gonna bullshit you saying it will be the next Monero but i belive could have a great potential in the near future. I already invested a little bit but i will watch this coin closely for more. Any thoughts ?

i search in this coin and found it interesting its platform is more on privacy and untraceable cryptocurrency using RingCT protocol, it has a support from the community and great roadmap ahead, and as you said it is a fork of monero so expected that it will run smoothly like monero in the future, however  be responsible and reasonable in your investment, if you think it is a great coin the  put some in it and find another alt to split your investment in case that it will fail, there is a back up coin that gives you what you loss.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

with a lot of government regulation in crypto, do you think any private coin have a good future? i dont think so
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

with a lot of government regulation in crypto, do you think any private coin have a good future? i dont think so

Quite opposite, I do believe that blockchains with transparent ledger will be not that much used in the future. Because everything written in blockchain stays there forever. And in forever period of time many things can change. And things that are not normal now were normal in past. And so it will happen in future.

Privacy is basic human right and lack of privacy is bad for business, since it kills competitive advantages.

Now for what I said let me ask you few questions.

Why would Apple choose transparent ledger over untraceable one and show their competitors exactly how much they pay their workers and exactly how much they pay their suppliers?
Why would you, when on vacations in Colombia while using transparent ledger cryptocurrency in a bar buying yourself and your family a drink, rick your life while showing barwaitor there exactly how much money you have? 
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Hello guys,

Masari project is good worthy platform but we don't predict the future possibilities of new projects so better we monitor the day by day progress then only we should predict some future development of this coin. But I am always believe in Bitcoin so all the funds are invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum it is more trusted Cryptocurrency and it is more convenient to monitor.

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Hello guys,

Masari project is good worthy platform but we don't predict the future possibilities of new projects so better we monitor the day by day progress then only we should predict some future development of this coin. But I am always believe in Bitcoin so all the funds are invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum it is more trusted Cryptocurrency and it is more convenient to monitor.
for new projects like masari still not strong enough to withstand future potentials, better coin investments using trusted coins such as btc and eth for now that are still under investor's watch

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

It is still too early to judge and try something new, we must see it going any further, whether its specification is able to face competition with its previous coins and is Masari able to last long?....
Eaholevan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Looks good compared to other altcoins. On what exchange can you buy it?
Raven89 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Looks good compared to other altcoins. On what exchange can you buy it?

Southxchange and Stocks.Exchange, I have successfully used Southexchange, very reliable exchange.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Hello guys,

since you already searched it , can we have more information about this super dev Thaer !! . It is first time to hear about this coin . Its name is taken from an Arabian working company named masari which translation is money it is a third party something like smart wallet .
Raven89 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Hello guys,

since you already searched it , can we have more information about this super dev Thaer !! . It is first time to hear about this coin . Its name is taken from an Arabian working company named masari which translation is money it is a third party something like smart wallet .

I am watching this coin for almost one week now, Thaer is a canadian which seem focused on development and looks like he know what he is doing. Also he is very active on the discord channel answering all kind of questions. All i can say it's that i liked what i saw, you can see for yourself:

Discord: https://discord.gg/sMCwMqs

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159114.160

Reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/masari/

Cheers!

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Hello guys,

If it's just a privacy coin, what makes it different? I forgot which coin this was... but it was a privacy coin focused on being integrated into ecommerce stores. Privacy coins aren't really the future, just a way to make some money when they pump. We do need a couple privacy coins, but its become way too saturated and not all of those privacy coins will make it.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Thanks for starting the thread. Hope to see some nice graphs here.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

I think you had a good idea to invest in this coin, and you're not the only one Wink
It will have an interesting journey in the future.
DPoS2

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

why do you sit on hands holding a coin hoping it go up instead of producing things and getting paid in the coin and use it to gain wealth from your own work and not wait and hope supply/demand make fiat value of a coin go up?  (lucky dart throw)

You talk of 'good community' like what hell is this anyway if it only attract speculative holders and no actual users?

In other words.. if you don't use the coin yourself why would anyone else? You must ask this and understand that something like Bitcoin Cash went up because Bitmain forced people to use it to buy miners.. like petrodollar.  Perhaps same to say with Eth and Krypto Kitties

You need an ecosystem that is real to make value go up so if you want ANY coin to rise you should work on making a product and then you can pick whatever shitcoin you want and you be the king maker and that coin will rise

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

I have heard this coin before, it's can be mine with cryptonight algorithm right? Some peoples said that coins maybe can moon later for a long term investment they said (maybe 3 years at least), success to you guys who invest in this coin.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

masari project is a new project, if you think this project is very good right your rights and if you want to invest in the project I remind you do not invest all your assets on one project let alone the project is still in say new.
there are many altcoins that have considerable potential such as ETH and BTC I think this is one of the coin is very good for investment. I personally prefer the old coin in the new coin appeal.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Hello guys,

Yes that right I said new privacy coin. It’s not even listed on coin market cap yet. Masari is based off of Monero and can be stored on a Cli or GUI wallet. If you missed the monero train then you are going to love that masari is sitting at .10 cents right now at South x change. Best part about south x change is no personal information is required to register. I transfered litecoin over to the exchange and sold it for a higher price than Bittrex to fund my Masari. Also the Masari Developer is readily accessible for question on their discord channel or bitcoin talk page.
Raven89 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Hello guys,

Yes that right I said new privacy coin. It’s not even listed on coin market cap yet. Masari is based off of Monero and can be stored on a Cli or GUI wallet. If you missed the monero train then you are going to love that masari is sitting at .10 cents right now at South x change. Best part about south x change is no personal information is required to register. I transfered litecoin over to the exchange and sold it for a higher price than Bittrex to fund my Masari. Also the Masari Developer is readily accessible for question on their discord channel or bitcoin talk page.

For CMC listing any coin needs 100k daily trades  or a huge bribe Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: