Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving money fast  (Read 731 times)
hadayetullah350

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

many hackers always need to hack our money with our id.so everybody should be taken a step that is no hacker not hacking the money.actually them their business is hacking. so we should a beautiful step that is very very strong. as well as we save this money its way
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

The initial capital to start saving is by way of intention, in this way we will be easier in terms of setting aside money. We intend first the purpose, for what we save.
If there is something we want to buy, then we must intend seriously. That way saving will be easy and not difficult. Because with the intention will produce a way of saving quickly which is very important for the future.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
acreed

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

Just don't spend your money for buy that you want, buy something that you really needed.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BretP

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

For me personally saving money has always been about tracking the big picture. You can't start saving if you don't know what you are spending and on what exactly. My recommendations are to start using a budget planner. Budget planners (if maintained regularly) provide you with an in-depth overview of your spending habits and enables you to save money where you can!
mc.connor

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

I think it's better doing many work for gaining money other than saving money.
tilthebitterend

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Food is the main way me & my wife have saved money recently. We eat out a lot so making a decision to eat out once every two weeks has saved us quite a bit over the course of a month. It's also something to look forward to now.

This, supplemented with additional ways to make money such as matched betting has had a nice effect on our expendable income for other stuff such as holidays.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

If you don't have a girlfriend, family, saving money is very easy process. I need ~35% of my salary to live good. All that I spend over is essentially luxuries in which there is no need at all.

If you really want something, do not buy it at once, think about why u need it and what you will do with it. In 2-3 weeks if you still think that you need it, you can buy.

Also very good to record your spending to look at them at the end of the month/year, but it's already very difficult for many people
ValiantEgg23

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Prioritize your need and all the money for your wants, put it to your savings.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

One should plan first in order to save. It's very simple...20 to 30 % every month fixed in savings and plan your expenditure accordingly.
turtletime

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Theres no quick way to do it, takes a lot of effort.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

I believe that it is better to invest all efforts in the search for a good earning permanent and do not need anything than to count the last money and save!
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

So and then you got money saved? For what? To spend it! So it doesnt matter rather u save ur money or spend it at restaurants, it does matter what makes you happier.
Saving money for something that cost alot like a car, or going to nice restaurants it all depends on what you like. Live life! Grin

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

for me how to  save money fast is to have budgeting
50% for saving and 50% of income for daily I think would be enough
Talkingbest

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

I think
hustzz

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Shopping temperance will save a lot of money
zhouzf

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Open source and throttling
busabos

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

First diffentiate assets from liabilities. Asset are things you buy that will put money into your pocket like renting apartment, stocks, mutual fund, investing in bitcoin. Liabilities are things that take away money from your pocket like car that has maintenance. Once you learned that you will not spend your money to any unnecessary things, thats the you can save money.
swordartisan

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Based on my experience this is how you can save money easily:

Always think about NEED VS WANT.
Avoid eating at the expensive restaurant .
Always follow thw formula: INCOME -SAVINGS = EXPENSE
Make a budget plan and monitor it.
Look for extra job/sideline to have an extra income.
Have faith that you can save do it.

Best way to save money is not to save money but to earn it and work to get it.
Alomgir47

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Right now, in order to save money for the trip, try eating meals at home and try not to go clothes shopping. We always do that near vacations. I don't know how old you are, but you can try saving up some money so when you go to Florida, you have spending money for souvenirs or ice cream or something. Maybe instead of flying, you can drive to Florida. It all depends where you live, of course. Although gas would be expensive, it might be cheaper than flying.

While you're there, stay at a cheap hotel because you are only using it to sleep anyway. But stay at a hotel that has free bus transportation to places you want to go, unless you want to rent a car to get to supermarkets, etc.

If you go to a theme park, bring in your own lunch and snacks. Freeze water bottles the night before in your hotel fridge because the drinks in the park are expensive. You can always leave the parks for dinner, just simply get your hand stamped and return after.

You also don't have to spend every single day spending a large amount of money. Spend a day or two relaxing at the pool hotel, and check out the area. Go to a movie at night, or to a mall or even mini golfing. Just normal things you can do at home are also fun on vacation.

Buy one special souvenir for the whole trip, mainly towards the end so you have awhile to decide what you really want.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

I guess the best way anyone can save money is to join a saving plan or package that would require you to save weekly, daily or monthly..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: