Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

Now it's clear for me why hashrate is so high.
May 21, 2018
Top-19

And today Top-19

Those 2 address WEBD$gBAjU3JemoRXZ5KNEG$b45QE6aI+oDUggb$ and WEBD$gBB+J9C@P9GvFxjoU2Q8+rm#a+q4hytKTv$ wasn't exist 20 days ago.
And now they mined 16 000 000 and 10 000 000 WD in 20 days. It's really botnet or someone mine with giant DATA Center.
And not only them.
WEBD$gAmUwGjuX1Y7jF8yqFZJCU7cdAFGtBJzQf$ - 2 000 000 WD in 20 days and etc.

Where is the pool, devs ? I didn't say any word about it in May, but June 10 already.
And June 1 you told that pools will ready in couple of days. 10 days is not a 'couple of days'.
Tomorrow come never.
Where is the progress of pool creating ? At what stage are you?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CruE11a

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Its simple, that means that Webdollar project gets attention to the world, big mining farms starts to get involved.
And, thats a wonderfull news.

Now it's clear for me why hashrate is so high.
May 21, 2018
Top-19

And today Top-19

Those 2 address WEBD$gBAjU3JemoRXZ5KNEG$b45QE6aI+oDUggb$ and WEBD$gBB+J9C@P9GvFxjoU2Q8+rm#a+q4hytKTv$ wasn't exist 20 days ago.
And now they mined 16 000 000 and 10 000 000 WD in 20 days. It's really botnet or someone mine with giant DATA Center.
And not only them.
WEBD$gAmUwGjuX1Y7jF8yqFZJCU7cdAFGtBJzQf$ - 2 000 000 WD in 20 days and etc.

Where is the pool, devs ? I didn't say any word about it in May, but June 10 already.
And June 1 you told that pools will ready in couple of days. 10 days is not a 'couple of days'.
Tomorrow come never.
Where is the progress of pool creating ? At what stage are you?

TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Its simple, that means that Webdollar project gets attention to the world, big mining farms starts to get involved.
And, thats a wonderfull news.
At this moment, that's a wonderful news only for those data centers/mining farms/botnet.
2/10/16 mln WD in 20 days. Farmers very happy I think. Why not.
For others it's a bad news until pools not ready. And they had to be ready 10 days ago. Or June 1 + 'couple of days'

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
alexandru.b

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

The first address you mentioned was one of the addresses of one of our main devs, the 2nd address is probably a miner. The devs were not paid for the last 9 months, as it was described in the topic the Phase 1 was paid to the developers and the GitHub contributors.

Regarding the Hash Rate. Yes, we had an increase of over 100% of browser miners. Most of the new miners are from China and from Germany as well. About two weeks ago the global hashrate was about 3.5 mh/s, now the global hash rate is about 16mh/s. Some miners mine with over 1500 different computers or over 100 powerful servers. Thus, these miners get rewards more often.

To make you a simple calculation, today on the Test Net Telegram group a Romanian user posted how he got about 500kh/s and he told us he rented 52 AWS servers with  c4 4x and he pays an average of 0,45 USD per server per hour.  That means for 500kh/s, our miner needs to pay about 16,848 USD per month for 500 kh/s. These miners are legit and they spend a lot of money for their servers and their computation to get this computation power, and still he mines only 100 blocks per day. because the global hash rate is 16 mh/s and he got only 500kh/s. Probably in China is a little bit more profitable, but still the costs are high for these mining farms that mine WebDollar  Smiley

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 01:30:00 PM by gold969

you yourself understand that you need pools? I can not catch the block with my i5, and I drive the computer only in the hope that suddenly I'm lucky, and this hope causes only irritation ...

I understand that the value of a coin only grows with increasing power, but personally for me it does not matter, since I can not catch a block in solo ...

p.s. then it remains to wait for the exchange, the cost of power will be a coin of 0.001 dollars, I hope it will not be more expensive than this price in the first time. Yes, in the telegram, bids for this price are already in full swing Cheesy
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

you yourself understand that you need pools? I can not catch the block with my i5, and I drive the computer only in the hope that suddenly I'm lucky, and this hope causes only irritation ...

I understand that the value of a coin only grows with increasing power, but personally for me it does not matter, since I can not catch a block in solo ...

We know that and we're working to deliver asap.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

Regarding the Hash Rate. Yes, we had an increase of over 100% of browser miners. Most of the new miners are from China and from Germany as well. About two weeks ago the global hashrate was about 3.5 mh/s, now the global hash rate is about 16mh/s. Some miners mine with over 1500 different computers or over 100 powerful servers. Thus, these miners get rewards more often.

This is not good for WebDollar, since it is starting to create the same sort of centralization that Bitcoin is suffering because of ASICs, a centralisation which WebDollar is trying to avoid. Pools may save the day for a while, until they themselves become again poles of centralization. Of course the situation now is far from the one of Bitcoin, but we have to extrapolate the tendencies we are starting to recognize and these are issues which should be taken into consideration before it's eventually too late.
justvay

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

any news?
rentodi1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

WEbdollar Information and Tips & Tricks
Watch Today:

https://youtu.be/LbhCBDFbnjo
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 12:05:48 PM by TakeItEasy

I'm so tired of waiting the wd pools, so I decide to search another Argon2d and CPU-only to understand what is your problem.
And I find 2:
-Nimiq https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.0
-DYN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902896.0

DYN is Argon2d and CPU-only but not web browser mining. So let's skip it.

Nimiq. It was created June 06, 2017. 1 year ago.
-Argon2d
-CPU-only
-browser based blockchain
-using NIPOPOWs
-is written in JavaScript
-no need of installing additional software
etc.
Everything is identical with webdollar. But, as you remember, Nimiq was created 1 year ago.

So the first question has matured to you.
1. What makes webdollar unique, as you said in OP ? If webdollar just Nimiq copy.
Can you explain without bla bla bla ?
Something like that:
'The difference between Nimiq and WD is:
1. 21 billion vs 42 billion
2. purple color of the site vs black color
etc'

And the second question.
2. Nimiq was created 1 year ago, global hashrate 800Mh and already has 8 perfectly working pools also built into the browser.
So what is your problem to create the copy of those pools ?
Why did you said that:
The development is not that easy because our mining pools system is different than a normal pool system having those features:
It's not entirely true. Your basic development already done in Nimiq.

Give us the basically working pools. Without any features.
People will start mining and all will be happy.

And you can continue on working on wd pools features on your servers/your own testnet/your workplace area.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

And you can continue on working on wd pools features on your servers/your own testnet/your workplace area.

Difference:
1. 42 billion (allowing mass adoption) and after our choice they moved from 21 milions to 21 bilions.
3. they had few milion dollars ICO and now all the investors are very disappointed because they lose money. I revived many messages from their community they started mining webd because consider more profitable.
4. Our Argon2d has different settings => Our miners gives less hash/s but more difficult
5. They had optimized windows miners which allow to mine very fast than browser and most of the miners don't mine anymore in browser.
6. They started to develop the tech 2 years with few millions dollars investment and us in just 6 month without any investment. They released the blockchain with few weeks before us.
7. We want to add anonymity
8. WebDollar has tokens now but doesn't has something user friendly for allowing usage of tokens.
9. They premined 5% for ICO investors and 5% for the team and we premined 9.9% whicl will be use for growing the project.
10. Our miner is designed for easy integration into any website for allowing content creators to monetize their work and reward their communities.
11. We didn't had any marketing until now and we already have thousands of miners and community members on all social networks
12. We did allocate coins from genesis which will be used in our unique build in bounty program which is registering you automatically.
13. Our code is totally different from their code. Maybe they have security issues and we want to ensure everything is working well. So to copy is not an option We already started to develop them in this way and now we have to deliver only like that. The hard part is not argon2d but the communication protocol and digital signatures and making the pool creation very easy. Their users for creating a pool had to install it via terminal and to send the connection information to developers for being listed on the website.

And the most important think our team and community is not employed, not paid to get involved. They get involved because they trust us and our vision.

Edited: I found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCBRKMsPH3I&t=276s
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Difference:
1. 42 billion (allowing mass adoption) and after our choice they moved from 21 milions to 21 bilions.
3. they had few milion dollars ICO and now all the investors are very disappointed because they lose money. I revived many messages from their community they started mining webd because consider more profitable.
4. Our Argon2d has different settings => Our miners gives less hash/s but more difficult
5. They had optimized windows miners which allow to mine very fast than browser and most of the miners don't mine anymore in browser.
6. They started to develop the tech 2 years with few millions dollars investment and us in just 6 month without any investment. They released the blockchain with few weeks before us.
8. WebDollar has tokens now but doesn't has something user friendly for allowing usage of tokens.
9. They premined 5% for ICO investors and 5% for the team and we premined 9.9% whicl will be use for growing the project.
10. Our miner is designed for easy integration into any website for allowing content creators to monetize their work and reward their communities.
11. We didn't had any marketing until now and we already have thousands of miners and community members on all social networks
12. We did allocate coins from genesis which will be used in our unique build in bounty program which is registering you automatically.
13. Our code is totally different from their code. Maybe they have security issues and we want to ensure everything is working well. So to copy is not an option We already started to develop them in this way and now we have to deliver only like that. The hard part is not argon2d but the communication protocol and digital signatures and making the pool creation very easy. Their users for creating a pool had to install it via terminal and to send the connection information to developers for being listed on the website.

That's nice.

Should be on 1 page in a separate section where you talk about unique.
It will be really useful for all.

Thank you for the answer.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

If you want to help us with that I will be happy Cheesy

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Difference:

That's nice.

Yes, it should be on page one but after having fixed all the grammatical mistakes. I realize the content is more important than the form, but ...
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Very interesting approach-this is something like a browser based on mining, I understood correctly?
I read the questions and answers on the site - my question is--will not damage my computer?
Is it safe?
ildotoress

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

You can easily adjust the power of the mining with a simple slider in the web page.
To be sure you are not damaging anything it's recommended to monitor you PC's temperatures (especially if it's a laptop - where you should not mine with speed set at maximum).
CruE11a

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Yes, it is safe, im mining from the start and my laptop and PC are very fine.
So, no worry.

Very interesting approach-this is something like a browser based on mining, I understood correctly?
I read the questions and answers on the site - my question is--will not damage my computer?
Is it safe?
CruE11a

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

If you'll join our Telegram groups you'll find a lot of miners who got at least a block/day, only with i5 laptops or with desktops with poor hardware (6000 webd/day x 30 days means 180000 webd/month, wich is not that bad at all).
So, its not a matter of luck, you must know what do you want to do: want to get serious of webd mining, then you must stay in network day by day / you want to get rich just like this, to mine 50 blocks/day, then you must invest in hardware / or... to leave.
Its that simple.

p.s. then it remains to wait for the exchange, the cost of power will be a coin of 0.001 dollars, I hope it will not be more expensive than this price in the first time. Yes, in the telegram, bids for this price are already in full swing Cheesy
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Yes, it should be on page one but after having fixed all the grammatical mistakes. I realize the content is more important than the form, but ...

Agree. I know I have to improve my english skills Cheesy

Is it safe?

Yeah, it is totally safe.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 02:38:29 PM by gold969

If you'll join our Telegram groups you'll find a lot of miners who got at least a block/day, only with i5 laptops or with desktops with poor hardware (6000 webd/day x 30 days means 180000 webd/month, wich is not that bad at all).
So, its not a matter of luck, you must know what do you want to do: want to get serious of webd mining, then you must stay in network day by day / you want to get rich just like this, to mine 50 blocks/day, then you must invest in hardware / or... to leave.
Its that simple.

just take a calculator and count how many it is necessary for such 4 nuclear processors for this power, and think that it's more important luck or patience  Grin

p.s. and so in between, as it's all simple .... Name:   CruE11a  Date Registered:   April 05, 2018, 12:49:20
[ANN][WEBD] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | Mining directly in browser    April 05, 2018, 00:58:59
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: