Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Community is expecting pools going live any moment, as they have been announced. With over 9 Mh/s network hashing power it is not an option anymore for people with a normal computer to mine solo any more.

We know. today Alexandru will have two events in European Parliament talking about WebDollar, after he will be back we will start mining pools testing and in a couple of days we will announce the official release for mining pools. After mining pools will be very easy to mine even from WebDollar mobile app after we will add the pool system there.
-What is the relation between Alexandru, European Parliament and mining pool testing ? Not starting, but just testing.
-And what about Exchanges ?
-Also what these two events in EP are about? What is the agenda ? Some problems at the legislative level about WD ?

Alexandru is working on the mining pools. Testing doesn't mean only test but also bug fixing. The exchange listing will be this month. The event is about technology, fintech. We din't had ICO so there is no legislative problem according to what we're aware of until now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Community is expecting pools going live any moment, as they have been announced. With over 9 Mh/s network hashing power it is not an option anymore for people with a normal computer to mine solo any more.
even when the network capacity was 1 Mh/sec it was already impossible for computers with 1 kh/sec, for a day not one block I was not found

In a couple of days we will deliver mining pools and everyone will be able to mine more easily.
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

2 weeks 2 CPUs 400 hash each and not a fucking block found. I wonder if this is mineable or its just a scam
Therion

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Don't worry about it, people with 4000-5000Hs don't get blocks these days either, once the devs will stop "leading us with the sugar cube" and actually enable the mining pools you'll gert your fair share Wink
Znuff

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

lol @ complaining for 400H/s

mate, I've got 4 x 3000H/s and I get nothing today
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

We're aware that mining pools are strictly necessary, but we can't hurry with that because WebDollar mining pool that we're preparing is an disrupting mining pool technology and that should be prepared very well before releasing.
Znuff

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

is an disrupting mining pool technology

That's some stupid retarded marketing bullshit.

Don't insult our intelligence.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Let have a talk after releasing mining pools Smiley
Therion

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

Let have a talk after releasing mining pools Smiley

I would like to point out that this sort of simplification of mining has never been (successfully) implemented and that the economics of it look sound. Not all people have the necessary skills to configure a miner and deploy it, let alone understand what mining is in the first place.

If the devs pull this off then they would tap into the millions of potential mining resources that have been unavailable until now for the aformentioned reasons.

In other words, imagine your mom working in a -let's say- public/government institution opening up a browser tab right next to the solitaire one just to earn some money. Granted there might be some backlash from this in the far future but  it's a good start for learning about crypto.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

In other words, imagine your mom working in a -let's say- public/government institution opening up a browser tab right next to the solitaire one just to earn some money. Granted there might be some backlash from this in the far future but  it's a good start for learning about crypto.

Wow, are you suggesting public employees should all become thieves and start stealing electricity in their offices to privately mine cryptocurrencies for their own pockets? As you know a higher CPU activity is sucking much more electricity than an idle CPU, and electricity bills have to be paid by someone. So I see you are excited to envision a future of hordes of employees turned into thieves while the rest of the population has to pay their electricity bills with their taxes. You are not giving to the world a good image of Romania like that.
Therion

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

It wasn't my intention to do so in the first place, anyway this has all been discussed before.
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Wow, are you suggesting public employees should all become thieves and start stealing electricity in their offices to privately mine cryptocurrencies for their own pockets? As you know a higher CPU activity is sucking much more electricity than an idle CPU, and electricity bills have to be paid by someone. So I see you are excited to envision a future of hordes of employees turned into thieves while the rest of the population has to pay their electricity bills with their taxes. You are not giving to the world a good image of Romania like that.

Are you a monkey from the jungle ?
Technical progress give us electricity and we paid enough for it.
If I work in Excel, why I can't open browser for mining at my workplace?
You are an inadequate person. Or are you a vegetarian from Greenpeace? Although this is the same thing.
Therion

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

OK, let's just be clear about this because apparently my level of sarcasm goes beyond the understanding of elders around here. Pools good>pools good for everyone>everyone starts mining>bad actors don't get their cut>bad actors try to ban mining> Need I say more?
NiGuEnEd

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:43 AM

OK, let's just be clear about this because apparently my level of sarcasm goes beyond the understanding of elders around here. Pools good>pools good for everyone>everyone starts mining>bad actors don't get their cut>bad actors try to ban mining> Need I say more?
Yes.
What do you think about Kim Kardashian ?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

You are an inadequate person. Or are you a vegetarian from Greenpeace? Although this is the same thing.

The presence of a person of such a peculiar IQ is in fact the proof that webdollar can be mined also by idiots. Good. This means a larger adoption base.

It wasn't my intention to do so in the first place, anyway this has all been discussed before.

Well, if you feel the need to specify ," imagine your mom working in a -let's say- public/government institution" I guess there must be a reason which makes it more attractive than mining from home.
Especially as this has been already mentioned before in the thread as the best thing to do, I'm asking myself if everybody here is thinking like that. And since I actually like Romania, to see it portrayed like that is frankly sad.

youphuong998z8

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:24 AM

If they surely implement the whitepaper,  I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
NiGuEnEd

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

The presence of a person of such a peculiar IQ is in fact the proof that webdollar can be mined also by idiots. Good. This means a larger adoption base.

Well, if you feel the need to specify ," imagine your mom working in a -let's say- public/government institution" I guess there must be a reason which makes it more attractive than mining from home.
Especially as this has been already mentioned before in the thread as the best thing to do, I'm asking myself if everybody here is thinking like that. And since I actually like Romania, to see it portrayed like that is frankly sad.

Person with such a peculiar IQ will mine everywhere and will get much more webdollars than those who care about electricity bills.

And why are you talking about Romania ?
Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, ETC, Monero and other 100's coins are mined everywhere. Hackers use 1000&1000 botnet.
And it doesn't made that country where coin was created a bad country.
rentodi1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

Hello Everyone !
I created this Intro Video to raise interest in WebDollar.
Please feel free to spread it around and give any comments
We are on you tube and will be doing more videos for webdollar !

https://youtu.be/xXTV567-EVw

Thanks
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:41:27 AM by CryptoRobert

Person with such a peculiar IQ will mine everywhere and will get much more webdollars than those who care about electricity bills.

And why are you talking about Romania ?
Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, ETC, Monero and other 100's coins are mined everywhere. Hackers use 1000&1000 botnet.
And it doesn't made that country where coin was created a bad country.

I'm not saying what I'm saying out of moralism. If you are happy in stealing electricity just do it without boasting how cool that is. There's nothing really bad in being a chickenthief, but to brag about that is pathetic. I doubt you can understand my point. And of course nothing against the creators of webdollar, who are brilliant and I don't think it was anyone of their team to recommend mining it with stolen electricity.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

I'm not saying what I'm saying out of moralism. If you are happy in stealing electricity just do it without boasting how cool that is. There's nothing really bad in being a chickenthief, but to brag about that is pathetic. I doubt you can understand my point. And of course nothing against the creators of webdollar, who are brilliant and I don't think it was anyone of their team to recommend mining it with stolen electricity.

We just provided a protocol integrated in a platform for cryptocurrencyes which will allow mass adoption. It is not our fault if someone uses it in an abusive way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: