Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
katomista

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:28:58 PM

Obviously, you're just throwing bullshit that make no sense.

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
Terminal mining is compiling and again, works without any issues.

So you're saying that it doesn't work for 10 different people, that's just an confirmation you're lying and trying to make FUD .
It's 100% impossible that 10 different people can't connect to the network.

I do invite everybody to join our official telegram group t.me/WebDollar , and then contact me @mariusg2 , mention you're coming from Bitcointalk, and I will send you 200 WebDollar coins, so you can start staking POS rounds as well. After they are 100% satisfied, everybody who comes back here and leave a review about their experience , will get 2000 more WebDollar to stake.

Just to be sure everybody has understand the steps:

1. Join t.me/WebDollar
2. Contact @mariusg2 and get 200 WebD for free
3. Start mining, if you encounter any kind of problems , contact me (everything will work in 99.9% of time)
4. Come back on this topic and leave a review
5. Contact me again, mentioning your bitcointalk username
6. You'll get another 2000 WebD

Happy mining !

Obviously, you're just throwing bullshit that make no sense.

WebDollar network is stable and is working perfectly. Browser mining is working with absolutely no issues, in both rounds POS and POW.
AHAHAHAHA sure Smiley

The only thing that is working for this coin currently is exactly that ^^ TRANSFERS from you, from devs and from those who BUY!

Try! Go to a new pc and start with EMPTY WALLET!!!! as all new users are. (And please dont suggest me here, well you should buy!)

Terminal mining is compiling and again, works without any issues.

That is totaly wrong.
Install a clean ubuntu virtual machine and follow the steps in tutorial, let me know the result.
If you come to any errors like I dont know oh in tutorial missing to restart ubuntu first or anything any any error dont fix them! just follow tutorial

Anyway since we are talking about TERMINAL do I need to point out again "WEBD EASY FOR EVERYONE, BITCOIN IS JUST TERMINAL OLD FASHION WEBD IS CLICK CLIK"
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marius G

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:40:40 PM

I've already tried with new wallets, browser and terminal . If you follow exactly tutorial, everything works smoothly, you can't encounter any error, like you said .
Browser mining and staking is working perfectly , just clean your browser for old cookies, and go to webdollar.io .
If you insist with that bullshit , it's obvious you're just trying to make FUD ( probably to buy some coins cheap Smiley))
Like a said , I do invite everybody to try, then come back and share his experience.
Gabriel22Ionut

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:50:04 PM

Hello everybody!
 I would like to share my short story with Webdollar. In a night of October I saw A. Budisteanu on TV talking about a cryptocurrency, that is very easy to use, then I was listening closely and I find out that it's he's own creation and it's called Webdollar. I never ever tried to own or mined never ever any crypto but I knew Budisteanu from the past couple of years, when he made other great things and he's a genius and he saying it that it's very easy to use I sayed to give it a try. So I enter webdollar.io and stayed there 4 months and mined 4900 webdollars, that was the period when you could mine only in pow and I had a poor laptop. After that I found some guys from the community and told me about the telegram group, I entered and read every discussion for a couple of weeks and then I found out about this new update that it will soon come out, it was the POS mining that will give you like an interest for your webdollars for every day you Hodl. So in one month I bought 3 million so in a couple of month I made other 300k from POS mining. So, for a non tech guy I can guarantee that it's a easy to use crypto, with no installation only enter webdollar.io and it's a big opportunity and investment for the future. Hope you guys will trie it out and invest too! Good luck!
gabriel_miruna

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:18:35 PM

I've already tried with new wallets, browser and terminal . If you follow exactly tutorial, everything works smoothly, you can't encounter any error, like you said .
Browser mining and staking is working perfectly , just clean your browser for old cookies, and go to webdollar.io .
If you insist with that bullshit , it's obvious you're just trying to make FUD ( probably to buy some coins cheap Smiley))
Like a said , I do invite everybody to try, then come back and share his experience.

We all can see transactions from pools to miner , so everything works smoothly . You all may check webdscan.io  But , haters will always hate , that is a fact
ildotoress

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:21:21 PM

That is totaly wrong.
Install a clean ubuntu virtual machine and follow the steps in tutorial, let me know the result.
If you come to any errors like I dont know oh in tutorial missing to restart ubuntu first or anything any any error dont fix them! just follow tutorial

That is just throwing words randomly and nod being able to do a copy paste.
For the Linux miner you just need a Ubuntu 18.04  updated and then just paste the steps in the tutorial.
I've installed today 9 terminals all by hand, manually (no scripting no automation besides the one included in the tutorial). So don't tell me it does not work.
I mined from POW 12417 WEBD just today with 800Kh/s.

You are exaggerating badly. As I said ,if there are some glitches that will eventually get fixed. It's not perfect but a work in progress as most blockchain systems.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:42:09 AM

Terminal mining works great.

Never encounter any problems.
If i feel that something is not working ok, then i stop the miner and do an update.

with root access inside the Webdollar folder where you run the npm run commands
Code:
1. bash update.sh
2. bash build-argon2.sh
3. follow instructions

Then start again the miner (you know npm run commands - 30 - paste seed - 10 - y - done).
In the up to date version you can actually select to only PoS, so devs are still improving their code and procedures.

Keep up the good work.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Marius G

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:00:41 AM

We do believe the key for cryptocurrency mainstream adoption is to find a way that every person in this world can make a transaction in a simple, fastest and secure way.
WebDollar has succed to solve all this problems that industry faced in the past time, so it's just a matter of time until we will reach our goal.
The main purpose of this project is to offer to peoples an easy, fast and secure way to make daily payments.
George_Alexandru

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:12 AM

To me it seems that the team is heavily censoring any criticism in their Telegram channel.
Reading this topic, I realized that I was affected by many of the issues stated here as well.

Until recently, I owned approximately 250$ worth of WebDollar.
I haven't followed the project for some while (I got my WebDollar back in January).

Beginning of May I started to be more active again and asked some questions regarding their WEX in the official Telegram channel.
I also reported a "network time error" with description "network adjusted time didn't work ClusterBest is empty" that I always got when trying to stake coins.
After asking for help regarding this error message, I was banned immediately.

I got in contact with the admin that was responsible for banning me. He told me I was trolling for some time and that's why I was banned.
I apologized in case he perceived my questions as trolling and asked politely for being unbanned, so that I could at least follow my investment. To be clear: I still do not think that I was trolling! (How is asking legitimate questions and reporting problems any form of trolling?!) After waiting for a week and contacting the admin again, I have received no response.

Now I have decided to share my experience and warn other users of that behavior.

Yes and now you will get some nonsense response here also bellow, something like:
- you need to correct your computer time
- you need to buy more webd
- everyone "devs and few other devs" are having no issues, you must do something wrong (this really is funny its like they use dll or something and for them is working because it was developed on their machine and they forgot to add to release the dll)
- people investing millions in webd sir why you cant?
- restart your computer

really really BAD!

I see from the previous posts that I'm not the only one who cannot get the PoS to work at all. I've been leaving the browser open for one week mining webdollars as I was on travel and when I've come back not a sincle coin had been mined. And I have a few hundred of thousand coins to stake there - LoL.
Farewell to a lot of expensive electricity.

This coin is a farce, not just because it does not keep its promises and it does not work, but because the team is so arrogantly in denial of that and they are continuing to praise their * amazing * technical skills, without any reality check whatsoever - which means the problems are not getting adressed and they are not getting solved.
So much waisted time. A real pity.
If you mine in browser, please ensure your wallet is not encrypted, otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds. Also, if you haven't mined a single webd, you may have a connection issue. You should've mined something during PoW rounds, I a week time you should get something even with minimum hashes if you mine in a pool.

And again... Its my fault right?

If you mine in browser
I do.

please ensure your wallet is not encrypted
It is not and never was!

otherwise it will not mine during PoS rounds.
Not a rookie

Also, if you haven't mined a single webd
No I didn't and not even any of my friends did, HOWEVER!!!! In all our "Potential balances" it was rising to 200, 20, 400, 1000 but never got anything! [ALSO A NOTE!!! TRIED ON OTHER POOLS ALSO!]

you may have a connection issue.
Sure everyone do! This is better coincidence than a lottery (10 people, 15 different machines, 5 pools, 20 days) = 0 webd but potential as I explained above jumping!

What else will you suggest? Terminal Miner "Bitcoin is terminal app *old fashion* webd is awesome" right?
-Your webd does not wok as presented and planned! FIX IT DAMN, AT LEAST CHECK WHATS WRONG!
-Terminal miner is not compiling and is not what you presented as easy to use for everyone. [ FOR THOSE DEVS WHO WILL NOW SAY: "Terminal works compile no problem sir" => works on your machine yes! ]

Ok, now that NONE of your friends mined a single webd sound a little stretched, but anyway send me your wallet address and I'll check it. In what pool did you mine?
coincalculators.io

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 12:29:10 PM

Listed on CoinCalculators.io

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=webdollar-mining-calculator
Marius G

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:51:07 PM

Awesome news !!!
That's a very useful feature for WebDollar Community !
Thank you !

If you like the project you are welcome to join our community on telegram t.me/WebDollar, and if you contact me, @mariusg2 , you have a bonus of 10 000 WebD, as a gift.
xXSSonicXx

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:50:23 AM

I really had hope for this project, been here since day 1, the beginning was good like any other crypto, but after the POS move and mining with genesis, centralizing the coin and not using the funds to develop, censoring their telegrams, only zombies left in the community and their team...

I tripled my investment here, so it was not a total waste of time, really sad, they had a chance to go big and they fucked it up, centralizing any crypto in 2019 = death. If they continue of this path, all i can say is... RIP.
ildotoress

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:50:25 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 02:49:29 PM by ildotoress

POW it's not a priority any more and people mine it with data centers.
With a simple laptop you will not see payments even for a week. Also the terminal miner is 10X more efficient and can't be reproduced in the browser (to get the browser at the same efficiency).
So the direction is only one: POS. Everybody should focus on it and that is where the beauty and ease of WEBD remains.
Most of us have given up completely even terminal POW mining as it is not profitable, not by far. You earn a lot more by investing directly in WEBD and stake it.

The good thing about the data-center miners is that they unload cheap and everybody can buy now while it lasts.
And maybe in the future the percentage of POW will be reduced even lower than 33%.
katomista

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:48:34 PM

POW it's not a priority any more and people mine it with data centers.
With a simple laptop you will not see payments even for a week. Also the terminal miner is 10X more efficient and can't be reproduced in the browser (to get the browser at the same efficiency).
So the direction is only one: POS. Everybody should focus on it and that is where the beauty and ease of WEBD remains.
Most of us have given up completely even terminal POW mining as it is not profitable, not by far. You earn a lot more by investing directly in WEBD and stake it.

The good thing about the data-center miners is that they unload cheap and everybody can buy now while it lasts.
And maybe in the future the percentage of POW will be reduced even lower than 33%.
Prince Corey du Lac

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

I would just like to say, the sole reason I came to this post today, was because I discovered it and starting mining 3 days ago, my browser has been open the whole time, every time I check I have a different potential amount that I could earn, it got as high as 19.05 at one time, but just now I went in and it was at 0.05, it has been almost every number under 19 several times, I still have not mined anything, it does not work, I am not even interested in a fix, it seems to me that every time now that I do close my browser, it resets to zero and I do not find this a wallet that I would ever deposit money in to, sorry, you lost me as a potential investor, for sure, and am not even interested in a response here, I am that turned off.
ildotoress

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:46:27 PM

Before coming to conclusions read a few descriptions of how it actually works, or watch some videos.
First of all, every time you reload the page or restart the browser mining you get randomly sent to a mining pool, and every time you need to go and manually chose the one you were mining from the beginning.
Or just use the direct pool links and not the main web-page with the pool selector (you can find the direct pool links here as a pinned message: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@webdpools)
Second, as it has been mentioned again and again, teh POW CPU mining is extremely competitive, this means you need a powerful CPU to be able to mine something.
But that is not all, as you need to choose a pool that actually catches POW blocks. This is because most pools only have POS miners, so they never catch POW blocks.
Two pools that now catch blocks are BACM and Europool, the others only have staking POS miners so they only catch POS blocks and only will pay if you stake WEBD.

So, do your research and then draw conclusions.

PS. and to be a POW CPU competitive miner you would need at least 80CPU cores to see some results (or at least two Thereadripper systems). In my experience ideally would be over 1000CPU cores (so you can compete with the data-center mining).
It is just too competitive for simple home systems. It's just like any other crypto where if people see potential they invest a lot of money in resources to mine it.
EvlMiner

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:10:05 PM

Yeah, browser is for general usage and Proof of Stake mining. Not for Proof of Work anymore.
morion4000

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

You can deploy a WebDollar POS miner easily following this tutorial: https://www.hostero.eu/docs/webdollar-pos-mining. Mine POS without having to keep the browser or a computer open at all times.
omairhasan87

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:04:14 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 01:15:58 PM by omairhasan87

Hello, i am new to this web-dollar just got to know it yesterday i was hoping if somebody could give me a boost for my webd so i can start staking too as currently i am mining since yesterday on web-dollar pool-win i reached till 17 WEBD then suddenly all my balance went to 0 again can somebody explain me which pools should i join for POW and could somebody send me some WEBD,s so i could start POS too,

&

Can somebody explain me please what is potential balance and what is available balance
I currently have 535.100 WEBD but they are in my potential balance and my available balance stays 0.00 WEBD when is this 535.001 going to be transferred  to my available balance

Thanks
ildotoress

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:28:01 PM

Hi, and welcome.
The available balance is the real WEBD you own.
The potential, as the name says, is only a rough estimation, and is not guarantied to transform in available.
To get constant payments you need to have considerable CPU power and only mine in a pool that does have enough miners to catch POW blocks. Here you can check in the pie graph winch pools catch winch kind of blocks: https://www.webdscan.io/stats

But easiest way to mine is to just buy some WEBD from exchanges and then stake it (POS mining).
omairhasan87

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:30:31 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 05:04:17 PM by omairhasan87

Hi, and welcome.
The available balance is the real WEBD you own.
The potential, as the name says, is only a rough estimation, and is not guarantied to transform in available.
To get constant payments you need to have considerable CPU power and only mine in a pool that does have enough miners to catch POW blocks. Here you can check in the pie graph winch pools catch winch kind of blocks: https://www.webdscan.io/stats

But easiest way to mine is to just buy some WEBD from exchanges and then stake it (POS mining).

HI Thanks For Ur help,
I still have some doubts i am currently mining on (WEB DOLLAR POOL WIN ) and have a potential balance of 608 WEBD so it means i wont ever see this balance ever transferred to my available balance ?

And the link for the kinds of blocks u posted i checked there for pow pools how can i join those pool as they are not listed on the webdollar.io website?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: