Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 38 th/s BTC miner on the way..  (Read 6917 times)
JungleBook (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:04:06 AM

I just got word from a new company that will be bringing us a 38 th/s BTC miner . I could not help myself and wanted to share the NEWS. Email from the company came about 20 minutes ago to us at  BitcoinSniper.com We will keep you updated . I remember being in awe over the first 5 gh/s miner .NOW what was thought to be the Pinnacle of Asic bitcoin mining hardware . I have found we are just scratching the surface .The final month of this year will truly shake up our bitcoin world and the people who want to stay ahead of the DIFF. The 38 gh/s will be the larger unit but two additional smaller units will be ready for purchase . Both Devices will be above 5 th/s
.Pricing will be affordable in compare to current hardware pricing  dynamics. NOTICE: we at bitcoinsniper.com will not be manufacturing this device . We simple review and provide information . In first communication with company I asked "deliver date" to make sure we would not have a BFL fumble. They stated "Day we launch shipping will be a week to eight days later". 

Tip:you might want to think about pooling funds together with 5-10 people for the larger unit .Even with current DIFF ROI will not be hard

Thank you for reading and lets continue to move forward to Greatness with Bitcoin

My next Question for you is what will the effects of these massive RIGS do to the current network and community. Your opinion please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:07:59 AM

RES
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:05:20 AM

might want to hold onto that Bitcoin Hardware investment money a little while longer for the new RIGs on the short horizon
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:09:32 AM

I just got word from a new company that will be bringing us a 38 th/s BTC miner . I could not help myself and wanted to share the NEWS. Email from the company came about 20 minutes ago to us at  BitcoinSniper.com We will keep you updated . I remember being in awe over the first 5 gh/s miner .NOW what was thought to be the Pinnacle of Asic bitcoin mining hardware . I have found we are just scratching the surface .The final month of this year will truly shake up our bitcoin world and the people who want to stay ahead of the DIFF. The 38 gh/s will be the larger unit but two additional smaller units will be ready for purchase . Both Devices will be above 5 th/s
.Pricing will be affordable in compare to current hardware pricing  dynamics. NOTICE: we at bitcoinsniper.com will not be manufacturing this device . We simple review and provide information . In first communication with company I asked "deliver date" to make sure we would not have a BFL fumble. They stated "Day we launch shipping will be a week to eight days later". 

Tip:you might want to think about pooling funds together with 5-10 people for the larger unit .Even with current DIFF ROI will not be hard

Thank you for reading and lets continue to move forward to Greatness with Bitcoin

My next Question for you is what will the effects of these massive RIGS do to the current network and community. Your opinion please?

38 th/s at this Diff would make you $9007.22 USD each day

Specs are impressive but the devil is in the details and if this is another pre-order/pre-pay 3-6 months ahead of time scheme there will be tremendous skepticism.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:16:49 AM

38 th/s at this Diff would make you $9007.22 USD each day

Specs are impressive but the devil is in the details and if this is another pre-order/pre-pay 3-6 months ahead of time scheme there will be tremendous skepticism.
I agree , like i said we DO NOT Manufacture miners. Just Rate and review them along with their company. We will keep you updated as this New Monster miner gets ready to be shown to the public. Being under a non disclosure agreement this is all we can say for now . Hint: Everyone will know a lot more when the packers play the lions. We will be getting you some more information before then

dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:24:06 AM

I looked at your website. How often do you update your comparison data? For example, I see you still have the old hash rates for KNC miners and old delivery dates for HashFast listed.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:26:35 AM

I looked at your website. How often do you update your comparison data? For example, I see you still have the old hash rates for KNC miners and old delivery dates for HashFast listed.

ya doesnt seem accurate at all.

yolo
trichome

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:37:00 AM

Yeah for being a person that is very current and at the head of the bitcoin info world, your site is very outdated.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:40:46 AM

updated every day per ASIC companies DATA
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:42:14 AM

Yeah for being a person that is very current and at the head of the bitcoin info world, your site is very outdated.

Like i said Updated per ASIC company. but we will make sure to get the chart up to speed .Thank you for the heads up
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:12:37 AM

why did you put DATA in caps? it definitely not an acronym and barely even a buzzword.

ps: is it just a tiny bit odd that you implore people to get ready for a groupbuy on something noone has heard of?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:19:41 AM

updated daily, lol. you're so out of date.

this is so damn scammy
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:21:35 AM

OP is full of fail.

38 TH/s? LOLZ.  How is this going to be powered a 100A power supply for a plasma welder?  Does house structural rewiring and high current safety interlock come included.

yomamanodros

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:28:23 AM

updated daily, lol. you're so out of date.

this is so damn scammy
Yeah, he was also warning people in another thread against buying from Black Arrow, which has already shipped product for a group buy.  This definitely smells funny.

beegatewood

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:42:07 AM

I think you get it wrong, Its 38 GH/s not 38 TH/s.....

JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:42:45 AM

You can believe what you want. Don’t shoot the messenger. I will say it once more “WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE MINING DEVICES “we provide information. The great thing about information is it’s free most of the time. Second this information I offer is FREE .You can choose to write it off as pointless dribble or store it for when you hear something about a mammoth of an asic miner. Seeing how I am not selling anything. I am not asking for your credit card number you can deduce that this information is for you to digest or regurgitate .it’s up to you. As always thank you for reading. I hope I can be of service to you in the future. I ask nothing of you .I only want to help you and help Bitcoin
greghawk

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:48:28 AM

I just wanted to ask the same.

And do you have some more information on them, like
Who ?
Where ?
When ?
How much ?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:52:35 AM

38 TH/s.  You just blew any credibility you might have for even accepting that without critical thinking.
Even at 0.5 J/GH that is 19 KW.  At 240V it would be over 80A of current.  
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:52:56 AM

Smells fishy to me.
JungleBook (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:55:03 AM

why did you put DATA in caps? it definitely not an acronym and barely even a buzzword.

ps: is it just a tiny bit odd that you implore people to get ready for a groupbuy on something noone has heard of?
Just want people to be ready. I promise you well never hear me ask for people to buy anything. I offer nothing for sale. I truly just want to provide people with information.No gimmicks or scams up my sleeve. Just good old fashion Free information. I understand this community has been hit by scam after scam that its hard for you to understand that some people just want to help. I wish now that i would have just kept this information to myself. I figured people would share in my excitement . I am guessing this is no place for optimistic tendency’s .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: