Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music for Coins  (Read 426 times)
coinking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:56:30 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 01:13:32 AM by coinking

Hi folks!

I want to first send out good vibes to the coin community that regularly use this forum.

I'm also here to tell people about my offer I am proposing; people who are interested in learning an instrument, learning theory, learning to sight read, learning how to write music, produce it, record it or mix it and master it.

Whether you want to finally learn songs and pick up that guitar that's been sitting in the closet, collecting dust, or you want to brush up on your already musical skills. I have been studying music for over 15 years. I have a degree in guitar performance from a very respected school in North America, I've worked as a sound engineer and producer, and had many years of experience working with different DAW's (digital audio workstations: Ableton, Reason, Reaper, Audacity, Mixcraft, Fruity Loops and Ardour *linux)

Not only have I had training in contemporary music (rock, pop, folk, country, jazz, blues, celtic, latin and dance) but I have a business background as well; Promotion, marketing, booking, finances and book keeping. I play in bands and write original electronic, rock and folk songs regularly.

My offer will be any one of these lessons in either 30 mins or 1 hour sessions online. I will supply you with everything you will need to succeed including resources, examples, techniques, best practices and quiz's (if wanted Tongue) Take as many or as few lessons as you want or feel you need.

Lessons Available:
  • Guitar
  • Theory
  • Sight Reading
  • Composition (song writing)
  • Arranging
  • History
  • Basic Keyboard

DAW Tutorials:
  • Ableton
  • Mixcraft
  • Reaper
  • Audacity
  • Fruity Loops
  • Reason

My goal is to share my love for all things music related while engaging the people who want to learn more about this uniquely universal art form.

If you're interested in taking part in this project please reply to this post and we can begin the process of getting to know each other.

If you can think of anything related to music that you would like to learn and I haven't touched on it in this post, reach out to me.. I may be able to help!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████