Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a project need HELP !!!  (Read 210 times)
zaganda (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

I will begin the story about myself, about a year ago I received a brilliant idea that can change the world . And I left everything, and began work with this project.
I've been thinking about how to implement everything for a few months and everything should turn out with  blockchain . I find a sponsor who was willing to fund my idea, and like everything is fine, I begin to paint everything in detail and create an economy inside. And in the end, my sponsor tried to throw me and take all my work by force, I decided to shine my whole life. For the sake of security, I destroyed all my records, since my apartment was hacked and searched for my work. On such stress I went to live with my grandmother in the village, for two months I was frightened and had nothing to do.  Three months ago I find bitcointalk and bounty programs and I get  hope,  that I can collect the starting capital myself. And fully finance my project. But it will take time))) Myself hardly believe this is happening with me , like a real movie O_0

I want to find developers of blockchain and people who want  create a great project . The project will not allow us to earn millions in a short time, but we are in the story . We will change the whole world, believe me )))

A little about the project and bitcoin problem

Bitcoin appeared and already changed a lot ,  but the problem still left, Big Dady can come and buy all BTC . And this does not change anything, as the rich and the poor have stay  right ?

I'm going to make a company where a coin (this is action of the company) you can not buy .  You can only  earn coin  and sell only to the system .  Everyone who works in the company becomes a actionholder .  Such a system will make the strongest community in the world.

My goal is to change the game :  Strong is not  who has money - strong is  whom people will go !!!

There are those who will help me?   But I don't have money , maybe next year will  be ;/  ICO here does not fit, there should not be investors :/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: